❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Answering your question thao...ihiiiiks sadly there's no other kissing scene for this couple..this is the one and only hehhehe :D ...and thanks for your picture spaming :lol:

Thank yor for answer me, Agie!!!

That 's kinda sad but I understand why... SH was too young anyway. It'd be a bit akward b/w them after the kiss ( offcam , I mean) ... And for some reason I want to make a collection of all SH kisses/ SH pairing ( as I actually think she wasn't excited to have them done at all, lately especially). I have read that in the beginning of last year, her anti grew like crazy after she was paired with LMH, the kiss /w JS and almost kiss KHJ and much more... that they even had a cafe' for it . Poor girl!!! It's understandable if she hesitated... Who wouldn't? The neitizens there could do crazy stuff as you read the news. Hopefully after YB, things will get better for her <3

I have been busy lately so I haven't finish the drama yet but I'll try to finish it this weekend (for the couple, of course)

BTW, for anyone 's interested to watch KRC, viikii put a green leaf on the drama, so they will def. sub them all. Just be patient a bit, k?

Hey guys

So I'm a little confused rite now. What exactly is a naver? Who is the blogger? Is it somone in Korea who will spread the word so that even Shin Hye knows about it? Is that what is going on?

mndymah dear,

In addition to what gonnabeme said, besides getting infor. from fans in DC gal., there were also many news/articles about SH, GS or YB were from Naver and got translated to the info. that we have on soompi threads.

So it 's very well-known web site for netizens ( like yahoo, google here)

Hope it helps

TEASER OF THE DAY:

I read an article and decided to translate it ... about SH new partner that many people are curious about.

I am going to finish and post it tomorrow but here 's just a line to keep you guys wonder ^^ (and happy, I hope)

Morever, Lee Hyun Jae is a model for famous brands such as Casual UGIZ, Nikon camera, Coldstone ice-cream, Lusus Jewelry and 2010 seems to be his his year to emerge with many promising CFs

**ok, I know I am bad ^^**

Guest mndymah

Thanks gonnabeme and thao for the explanation. It is definitely worthy of a celebration!

Thanks for all the goodies again!

I remember seeing an anti-cafe for Shin Hye when I was surfing the Net one day. :( I can't believe would do something like that. However, I am happy that she has more fans than antis and I am sure every actress has antis. It's something that FAMOUS actresses have to put up with. At least the JGS, JYH, and LHK fans love her! :P

Guest ore0_gal

And I am really happy about the international fan club. Seems like more people are learning about it. Her soompi FC is certainly rocking! Didn't someone say they would try to contact Shin Hye's manager to let him know of international fan support? I have to admit that I have not joined it because I haven't had time to peruse through the site but I definitely will this weekend. Nice job everyone and THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Hi mndymah, we are trying to get in contact with SH's manager. Hopefully we will have good news for everyone soon.

btw, did you guys know that we've set up a KRC thread on our forum? feel free to discuss it there too! =)

It looks like everyone is at PSH International new house 0.o. No one here today?

Don't let's this thread die guys. Keep it a live ^^!

Here some new PSH photo at EH Promotion event

CR: Dubai and DC

12634054821244129117_574_574.jpg

12634055961646319858_574_574.jpg

12634056311036710618_574_574.jpg

12634057131556604066_574_574.jpg

1263405792281864086_574_574.jpg

1263405836459064219_574_574.jpg

1e365qfoattenqgz3yt.jpg

4o572scexmw4m2slscus.jpg

6pggtj696g24xz0zmb27.jpg

Here are more, included some are taken with fans^^ (lucky fans :P)

12634057572007440022_574_574.jpg

am6rxxh1r390ztyehckn.jpg

bt3xim1hrs12f4nw91s8.jpg

dzg4ka8e8jdfzq9lxlfp.jpg

f9f0cmlot3hh7g34r5rr.jpg

g8pwcdjdxvuy5jn3m8w7.jpg

sqblo9pm16lhp4v31cvb.jpg

vt9ms17eq2mpcm5vdl.jpg

yr8lxmcgqc3ictvjipve-1.jpg

12634053922147192990_574_574.jpg

12634054251194228504_574_574.jpg

@ mndymah: From what I heard, GS and HK fans do love our SH but not all YH fans though. I guess he 's too new and too cute to share ^^;. He's a raising idol after all. 2010 will be his big year and I really hope SH will be in SOME of his HIT MVs. :)

Guest mndymah

Awww...where is everyone?! I'm so sad. I was looking forward to talking with you guys....:( Anyways, thao, thanks again for the latest pix. What I really want to see is her attendance of CN Blue's showcase. CN Blue will definitely be the next hot boy band. Everyone is watching out for them already. Definitely be nice to see Shin Hye be in their videos. Dress her up as a hot girl! :)

Guest ore0_gal

Hey!! I think people migrated to the international forum? LOL *soz soompi*

anyways, theres onli 30min or so to gooo til the showcase!!! wish I could see it live ><

hope to see pictures soon!!

Guest gonnabeme

what is Shin Hye doing at d moment..?

let me guessed... in d make up room? doing final touch up for C.N. Blue event? or... got teased by Sukkie-oppa? :lol:

Guest mndymah

The fan club is so awesome! I need to explore it more in depth! You guys did such a wonderful job!

It's still January 13 here...gonnabeme, LOL at your comment about Geun Seuk teasing Shin Hye!

Guest 13sunshine

mndymah,dear

I guess most of PSH addicts are now lurking around at the International website.. Come and join the crowd ;)

Hey!! I think people migrated to the international forum? LOL *soz soompi*

anyways, theres onli 30min or so to gooo til the showcase!!! wish I could see it live ><

hope to see pictures soon!!

LOL cracked me up! but I must admit though, i was there all the time :lol:

Finally it's time! can't wait to see what Shin Hye wearing today! and of course hoping for a lot and a lot of pictures!!!

in the mean time, here are some more pics of her at the Dr.Lashes Ampule (i don't know what event is it....presentation??)

2010011415363110101.jpg

2010011415363110102.jpg

2010011415363110103.jpg

haha

Finally I saw some familiar faces. It's funny when I realized that the number of people are in the international forum is more than this thread

** 2 thumbs up**^^ Good job, Gals!!!

Me 2, can't wait to she what SH is wearing. I hope she dress up today so someone will be impresses ^^;

Guest Sissy12

can't wait for CN Blue debut..is it live??..hopefully we'll get more goodies bout SH from CN blue debut..hehhehe..*crossing finger* ..really cant wait for A.N JELL especially SH...yeah me too really exited to know what will SH wearing...anyone dare to guessing??? me...*thinking

goodiesx3 when will u come.....sorrry for demanding...but im not alone...

Guest ore0_gal

I'm soo happy that the ANJELL team is there to support team.

but omg, i just watched CN Blue's debut song's mv.. it blew me away LOL!!!!!! can't waittttt to see more pics!!!!

it's already been going for an hr rite?? ><

Guest mndymah

Check out the Yong Hwa thread. Klaritia ALREADY posted some pix (but of YH, none of the ANJell members!)

SHIN HYE LOOKS SO CUTE!

Guest ore0_gal

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! SH and her wig!!! so cute!!!!!!!

i think tats a dress?? i hope we see better pics + her interaction with other members!!

in the mean time, here are some more pics of her at the Dr.Lashes Ampule (i don't know what event is it....presentation??)

Thanks sunshine-girl for SH pix at the debut.

Is it a wig or she put on some extension? :rolleyes: ( because the hair looks black)

Anyway, she looks cute ( as always)

Ahhhhhhh, I want more pics ( bigger and clearer ^^;) with some ANjell interaction too

And I read an article, this actually a EH Beauty class at a restaurant to consult and train consumers ( while giving out some goodies and SH love <3)

Hope it helps