❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Please have someone download this video somewhere before the owner of that site take it down. It's the cut from PSH's first kiss ever with Seven in Goong S. I have a hard time looking for this cut :P

Seven was very apologetic when he heard at that time that it's PSH's first kiss ever hehe.

Here's the link:

http://www.ganges.com/goong_s_park_shin_hy..._video_6566584/

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

** calm down, calm down**

All my lovely friends,

I just went to YH thread, and I got an awesome news <3

The 3 ANJell members will attend to CNBlue debut in the 14th

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201001121356501001

Can someone confirm please???

I am so exciteddddddddddd!!!

Gods, I need to calm down, what shoule I do? Ok I am going to watch my face :rolleyes:

Please have someone download this video somewhere before the owner of that site take it down. It's the cut from PSH's first kiss ever with Seven in Goong S. I have a hard time looking for this cut :P

Seven was very apologetic when he heard at that time that it's PSH's first kiss ever hehe.

Here's the link:

Back to EDIT:

Thank you for posting this

I saw it b4 in YT...

I can't help but feel bad for SH. It's her 1st kiss after all( I know it's Seven, but still....)

I didn't know what to do in my 1st kiss but SH had to ...*sign*

EDIT: @ 13sunnshine:

You read it, so THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!

AHHHH, I can't wait . OMG My fan girl need to be chilled.** I need some ice**

Guest 13sunshine

Shin Hye post a new picture on me2DAY : D

n4b3tw.jpg

translation is over at international forum!

@ thao_2512 : omg yay! i read about it too on naver news but i wasn't sure!! omg so happy!

Wow.. ANJell gonna reunion at CNBlue debut!! That's a good news!

How about her oppa's event on the 16th. Is she going to attend the event as well?

Another update! PSH has updated her me2DAY about an hour ago. Translation is available at www.park-shin-hye.com

Let's spazz!!

And thao dear.. where did you get the latest photos of oori SH?

Guest stoolker

hi all! ooo psh in that greysih jacket w/her curly short hair reminds me of her in yob lol when she wore glasses w/the blue jacket..kinda like in a marching band outfit sort of..she looks so cute! i really want to get the Yob calendar! hmmm..ill have to think about it lol. yay for another anjell reunion!! thansk for the news!

Guest gonnabeme

omo..!! i've been like.... owh my... whats going on with shin hye.... ahaha

n now..! there's news bout her..!

zaszzzzzzzzz to int forum :D

Guest Mariposa28

Here's the link:

Hello everyone ^_^

first time posting here, iv been a lurker for sometime now, just want to thanks all for all the updates, glad to know that's she"ll be at the showcase of CN blue, great news, can't wait for the 14, ^^

lei69 here a download link for that vid, ^^

my first contribution to this thread ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?maaiumdkm2m

Hi everyone, I am back

I was going to translate the article from Vietnamese

But look what I found on YB thread

News] A.N. Jell support for CN Blue Showcase

Band A.N. Jell, from SBS drama 'You are Beautiful' that took over the living room theater last year, reunites after two months.

The reunion stage is the showcase for rock band C.N. Blue, of which 'You are Beautiful" 'towel guy' Jung Yong Hwa is part.

Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye will attend the C.N. Blue debut showcase, taking place on the 14th at Seoul Sam Sung Dong Sun Yoo Center. They will be there to congratulate Jung Yong Hwa's official debut as singer, and not to perform. However, their appearance despite busy schedule shows their friendship.

Meanwhile, C.N. Blue has been gathering heightening attention from fans by revealing teaser videos once every 2 days since the 6th. The band has 4 members, main vocal and guitar Jung Yong Hwa, guitar and vocal Lee Jong Hyun, drummer Kang Min Hyuck and bass & rap Lee Jung Shin. All four has showed different charm in their individual teaser video

C.N. Blue will also release their debut album on the day of the showcase, the 14th.

Cr: Reviewstar + 1takeKK@cnblue-sky.net

It'd better be confirmed ^^

@ pj0t: I got them from a Viet forum: krfilm.net.

I think they got them from other Korean sites ( since they know Korean *lucky^^**)

Park Shin Hye updated her Me2Day with a new pic and message:

pshme2day011210.jpg

1월8일 에뛰드하우스 지면촬영>_<닥터래쉬앰플 촬영중에 찰칵~지금은 TVCM촬영중~!속눈썹아~길어져라~튼튼해져라아~키키~여러분도 같이 해보지않으실래요~♥싫음말구~나 혼자 예뻐지지모~~~~~꺄~~~~~~~~~~~\(ご▽ご*)/

She talked about the Jan. 8th camera shoot for Etude House.

~*~*~

There's more news of A.N.Jell members attending C.N.Blue's event on the 14th. Can't wait! I love how they're all friends and supportive of one another <3 Makes me a puddle of goo....

Here's the Korean news source: linky

English translation: linky

Guest gonnabeme

hi thao..

hv u registered at the international forum? if u do, probably we can share the latest photo there as well?

see u there... ;)

Hello fan-girls and er fan-boy?

I just want to share this good news that I've been spazzing over this morning :lol:

Click HERE

The fan-girling power! Please continue to spread the news!! Thanks ;)

Guest mndymah

Hi Everyone

Today's been a long day for me. First day back in clinic...so my skills are so rusty...but coming this thread helps to relax but I need to go back to studying later.

Firstly, thao, I loved translating the video. I proved to myself that I can still read Chinese. The translations are a bit awkward at times because the Chinese translations were weird. I tried to convey the meaning rather than the exact words. I am really glad you enjoyed it though! Sorry that I can't time or encode it.

Secondly, OMG OMG OMG OMG! Shin Hye is going to the CN Blue showcase! Don't you guys think us PSH fans seems to almost always get our wishes (besides not winning the best couple!)? Weren't we wondering whether Shin Hye would go? Haha. But honestly, I am glad she is going because ANJell is incomplete without her, and I really love the bond they all share. They get reunited after one month. I wonder if Yong Hwa contacted her...:P

And thao again, thanks for the goodies! Shin Hye looks so cute in her brown jacket! I think Shin Hye looks prettier without makeup!

And I am really happy about the international fan club. Seems like more people are learning about it. Her soompi FC is certainly rocking! Didn't someone say they would try to contact Shin Hye's manager to let him know of international fan support? I have to admit that I have not joined it because I haven't had time to peruse through the site but I definitely will this weekend. Nice job everyone and THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Guest almontel

Hi, All!

thank you so much for sharing new pics, vids and clips and translations and latest news about our dear PSH.

I'm overly excited to learn that she will be reunited with her YB casts, i hope they get to sit together and we'd be able to see a vid or pics of them together!!!

I too am still having a hardtime letting go of our dear ANJELLs and so i'm now watching KRC and GoongS, bec that's how much i love SH!!! i've just seen that kiss ep, ending of ep 6, start of ep7...is Seven a famous singer or something?

One Question:

i'm a bit curious as to whether or not we have the most current stats on PSH height, i mean she seems very tall, she's almost close in height with her coYB artists so I really don't think that she's only 163 cm (5ft4in), i really think she's closer to being 5ft7"? I mean JGS is 6Ft in ht(183cm), if she was wearing a 3 or 4 in heel during the awards where she was co mc with JGS they were pretty much about the same height! i mean if she was only 5-4 + 3 in heel, that's only 5-7(170cm) to JGS 6Ft ht???

I just have to do it even if it spamning

Here 's more to spazzzz

I quote this from the Internation Fan site, to share with all of us

WE HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY FOR US

Taken from this blog

blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=fefe1...mp;logNo=70077811171

Brief summary:

It said that from the Chinese website youeasy.net, Shin Hye is number 1 for girl

then to the soompi part

the blogger talks about how Shin Hye is number 1 out of all the actresses for the number of members in her fan club, also talks about how most of us wants Shin Hye next project to be a drama based on poll result in soompi

and from the soompi fanclub, the blogger found Park Shin Hye International *yay for promotion xD*

here is what the blogger said...

"From soompi fanclub there is a link

International Website! Today(Sunday) just opened!!

www.park-shin-hye.com/

Ah homepage is so nice......these people........they're so wonderful!!!!!

I teared up...I'm so touched

Truthfully I did thought about a homepage for her in Korea.... Should have do it when I said........Sigh..........

For sure Shin Hye's international fans has increased

I'm so pleased

If Shin Hye knows about this(she already know right?..haha) How grateful and touch she would be~~^^

overseas fans!! Let's be fans together~~~

WE ARE THE WORLD~~~~~~hahahahahaha"

I skipped some line (it was complicate to translated ^^;;;;;; )

Blog # 2

blog.naver.com/jang_tory?Redirect=Log&logNo=120099214781

"From the soompi fanclub, there is a link to International home page..

Hompage was not established in Korea but by International fans...

www.park-shin-hye.com/

Yes international fans together set up Park Shin Hye's homepage to support her.

Sum up of the homepage's interior

Park Shin Hye's articles, albums, and monthly projects

I was surprised at a neat homepage interior.

Our country have to have homepage for Shin Hye too kk.

I'm looking forward for it."

This was written in english by the blogger her/himself

"Hi oversea fans of ParkShinHye.

Foremostly, I'd like to express appreciation to the earliest establishment of

Official web for Park, and we domestic fans feel a bit bitterness.. cuz there's ain't no

domestic official web for park, and not even for the director of the AVA entertainment themselves. (lol)

We really appreciate for your big love to Actress Park.

Thank you"

awww, we've been recognized!!!!!

I'm sure Shin Hye will know about us soon!!! so happy!

Credit go to sunshine-girl and International Fan club site

Please visit the site to see more and comment ^^

I 'm so happy and CONGRATS TO US <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** will be back to EDIT**

@almontel:

That what I was wondering before too but I have figured it out after searching and studied about it^^;

You know how she was debut at 13, when she was still a kid

Naturally she was growing as well as her height

Her last drama was Goong s and Kimcheed Radish Cube in 2007, which is 2 years ago

and she hadn't been back onscreen accept for some CFs and MVs until the recent hit "You're beautiful"

So I am guessing that as she grew taller to 6"7 or 6'8 but her official old site "forgot" to updated it

Since her popularity is raising, I am sure they'll update it soon

^^ again, just my guess ^^;

@ mndymah:

You are welcome, Dear! Just like all of us, I just want to share the LOVE<3

I am so happy about the ANJELL reunion and the international fan site is recognized

Today is indeed a very good day

I am sure SH will know aout us soon ( if not already) and 'd be touch

Hope she will visit the site to see our love and support for her ^^

@gonnabeme:

Dear, I did tried but the uploader didn't work for me for some reasons

I'll shall try it a bit latter

BTW, I use Kay as my name in the international site, so see you there !!!

Thanks for sharing the good news! So cool how people in different countries unite in fangirling/fanboying over Shin Hye <33

Seriously, I hope this motivates her agency to set up a website for PSH in Korea so that we'll have a place to find the latest news and happenings about her. Getting her upcoming schedule from her management is like pulling teeth, LOL.

Do they have another kiss later, Agie? I want to know

Gals (and guys), keep up with your work and study (I am sure watching only SW-SY interaction won't kill any of us- that's what I do. hehe)

NOTE: viikii just updated another episode :)

Answering your question thao...ihiiiiks sadly there's no other kissing scene for this couple..this is the one and only hehhehe :D ...and thanks for your picture spaming :lol:

...and thanks to mariposa28 and lei69 for PSH and seven kiss link....finally I can see all PSH kiss in her series and CF....after I saw all the clip...I have to admitted that the most passionate kiss is between PSH and JGS, I can understand now, why most of PSH fans rooting for JGS hehehehhe :P

When I saw PSH and Seven clips..I can not help to feel really sorry for her...for having her real life kiss not with the one she love/like but for her onscreen partner :mellow:

oooooh and I'm happy for AN.JELL reunion on Jan 14...can not wait for the pictures and clips at the event :)

hmmm...and this is another cut from KRC epi 26 after the kiss :D

thumbs20100113070243.jpg

here's the link to download : http://www.mediafire.com/?rzhmmhejfnt

woaaaah thao...about we are being recognize by the naver....I'm so happy to hear that....Shin Hye International fans are really stronger....I'm really proud for all of Shin Hye's fans hard work...now all of Shin Hye's fans hardwork being paid of...Congrats !!!!!!!

Guest mndymah

Hey guys

So I'm a little confused rite now. What exactly is a naver? Who is the blogger? Is it somone in Korea who will spread the word so that even Shin Hye knows about it? Is that what is going on?

Guest gonnabeme

Hey guys

So I'm a little confused rite now. What exactly is a naver? Who is the blogger? Is it somone in Korea who will spread the word so that even Shin Hye knows about it? Is that what is going on?

hi mndymah.. i quote again on 13sunshine explaination bout naver at this thread's shoutbox:

6:51pm 13sunshine: because naver is a really large popular site in korea

6:51pm 13sunshine: also we're on naver blog that's mean korean netizens recognized us ^^ Info

6:51pm 13sunshine: so Shin Hye will know about it soon!! : DD

6:52pm 13sunshine: im sooooo happy!!!!!!! this will be her first official site

hope it helps explaining why this news appear in naver is quite important to us & Shin Hye :)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

** calm down, calm down**

All my lovely friends,

I just went to YH thread, and I got an awesome news <3

The 3 ANJell members will attend to CNBlue debut in the 14th

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201001121356501001

Can someone confirm please???

I am so exciteddddddddddd!!!

And that's totally answer to my prayer. Somebody needs to teach me how to do a cartwheel, cause i'm totally hyped over this. :lol::lol: It's so sweet of her and HG/JGS to spare times from their busy schedules so they could support their beloved buddy, Bulmae Jung ;)