❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

My friend told me about the work PSH does for Kim Jong Kook's 'Letter' MV. Man I had a goosebumps and cried buckets watching it. For someone so young, she seriously is talented playing emotional roles.

i'm also watching kimcheed right now and i LOVE it. I started watching it for PSH but I ended up falling in love with all the characters and story lines :)

Also quick question - you said that the aunt from YAB is in kimcheed?? i didn't recognize her...does she play the PSH's love interest's cold hearted mother??

I finished the parts in viikii, now I am watching the cuts of the couple interaction in YT ( w/o sub). They are so cute and sweet. I know SH could look good with all her partners but I never think they chemistry could be this amazing. ( just like other casts in the drama, he 's a lot older than her- at least 10 years; but whatever, they are so cute)

Yes she is, maya

I believe all of you already see SH Free Hug BTS CF with Joo Ji Hoon....but I want to share anyway. This BTS CF is one of many clips that I collect :D

When the first time I see this clip, it wow me because the chemistry SH could built wit JJH....and they are really cute on this BTS. I think this CF made when SH 17 yo (at 2007). After seeing this BTS, made me want them to do the movie or drama together.

I watch this because someone gives me a recommendation how cool is the manager played by Ju Sang Wook, and my heart really melt when I see the way he treat Jang Sa Ya (PSH character in KRC)..and not to forget I love hearing his voice too :P

But to be honest...I see KRC only to see interaction between PSH and JSW...I skip most of the part that not include PSH and JSW...yeaah I know I'm bad viewer <_<

I heard that PSH is younger compare with all the cast in KRC..even the actor who played her little stepbrother, in real life older than her B) ....it's really funny to see him call her noona...noona...when we know that he is older than her.

I think PSH has an ability to interact with male species :lol: (can not think the other word), so we always feel the chemistry between PSH and her co-star, whether it is younger, same age, or older than her :)

You took words out of my mouth, Dear!!!

It's amazing how she has super duper chemistry with all her costars ( and most of them are way older and her, yet they so comfortable and sweet to her). That's y I want her to pair up more with different partners in the future because this girl sure can rock. She can look good with any ( hot ) guys, I am telling you.

And my thought was the same when I saw the bts too. It's funny that I actually thought JJH had more chemistry with SH than YEH ( and I love Goong). They were close, comfortable and so cute together so I did wish they can pair up in a drama or so but we have to wait until he finish his duty ( as he soon is going...)

Back to KRC, one the the reasons I haven't watched until now is most of the cast are way older than SH ( and she had to play a role that way older than herself again ). I also thought that she was paired with her her step brother??? and LMJ was paired with JSW since their age gap is closer (--> my logic doesn't seem to work in Kdrama--> I fail). But tell you what, I love the couple JSW-PSH now, they are so cute and he 's so sweet to her( not to mention he's hot and cool at the same time). Despite the big gap of age, their chemistry and cuteness are overloaded. I could never imagine how JSW could be such a good partner to SH so KRC was full of surpise and exciting for me (JSW gotta be AT LEAST 10 years older than SH, so JJH is still too young to call uncle ^^)

(** Don't worry you are not the ony one, I am just watching only the JSW-PSH couple as well.keke... I am no a family-drama type :P. So I admit I watch b/c of SH**)

I like how you worded it :lol: . I thought they had really good chemistry too and it was cute how he said that he was going breaking the law when they were doing the closeup shots and kissing scene (because she's underage). I find it amazing at the number of hot guys she has worked with in the past! Joo Ji Hoon, Se7en, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong and Tae Goon (please forgive me if I've left out someone hot and important). I find it weird that she received more CF offers than Go Hye Sun, even after BOF. I think YAB did a lot for her popularity as an actress, so I hope she'll continue to get paired up with hot guys in CFs. For her next endorsement I hope she'll get signed for Cl!rde clothing. I really like the style of their clothes and it seems to suit PSH.

Let's me see,

There is also Lee Wan

Baek Sung Hyun has grown up well (watch Accidental couple)

Jea Joong (DBSK) is surely considered a hottie

and how wan we forgot Hong Ky and newbie Yong Hwa :P

Am I missing anyone?

EDIT: How can I forget? Even though JSW( her KRC partner) is a little older and not as famous as others but , he's surely hot (and can act)

And I thought she has worked with Cl!rde clothing before :rolleyes:

HI EVERYONE!

Finally back in the town where I will be attending school..its' been a long day but coming here always cheers me up!

Thanks for the goodies!

Don't forget Lee Wan is another hottie that Shin Hye worked with! :)Before JGS, I thought they were such a cute couple even though he is 6 years older than her. I always wanted her first kiss (onscreen, that is) to be with him.

Thank you for the link.

Thay are so cute as he was teasing her in the interview( taking of his clother:P keke)

She look so gorgeous there as always

Due to her popularity raising after YB, I hope that she can re-corporate with her old beloved costarts ( STH and/or TOH) cause they are old enough now to have *ehem*, you know what I mean... I think it'd be intesting to watch.

*praying**

Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAZFVDB0

Credit: mndymah & Miss Boukaham (for subs)

Thank you...thank you lilsh0rtnancy for megaupload link :D:D ..and thanks mndymah & Miss Boukaham for sharing :)

Here's screencaps from the clips.

thumbs20100110130322.jpg

EDIT :

I know today I have nothing better to do, so I'm doing a little mathematic here :D

PSH age gap with Lee Wan = 6 years

PSH age gap with Ju Sang Wook = 12 years (amazing :lol: )

PSH age gap with JGS = 3 years

PSH age gap with Jung Yong Hwa = 1 year

PSH age gap with Hongki = 2 months ???

PSH age gap with Joo Ji Hoon = 8 years

PSH age gap with Jae Hee = 10 years

PSH age gap with Lee Min Ho = 3 years

PSH age gap with Baek Sung Hyun = 1 year

PSH age gap with Jaejoong = 4 years

PSH age gap with Kim Hyun Joong = 4 years

PSH age gap with Taegoon = i dont know :huh:

conclusion most of the time PSH has collaboration with older actor...now I want to see PSH acting with a baby boy/girl :D

Guest NaviaChandra

Hi, I'm new here.

I have been a silent fan of PSH for a while. I discovered her in YB and I thought she was cute, but when I watched Tree of Heaven, I became a fan and absolutely adore Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye in that drama.

Anyway, I saw someone posted an interview of the two together, can someone please please upload it on youtube? I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

I can't wait to see more of PSH in the future.

I'm currently watching Kimcheed Radish Cubes at vikki, but only the first 6 episodes are subbed. I hope to see more her character in the drama, because the only reason I saw the drama is for her, and her screentime is so limited.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

EDIT: How can I forget? Even though JSW( her KRC partner) is a little older and not as famous as others but , he's surely hot (and can act)

And I thought she has worked with Cl!rde clothing before :rolleyes:

You're right. She has! The Free Hugs thing w/ Joo Ji Hoon was for Clride!

clride2005_25925158.jpg

clride2005_25925108.jpg

clride2005_25925106.jpg

psh4.jpg

clride2005_25925159.jpg

clride2005_25925160.jpg

psh3.jpg

psh2-1.jpg

The Christmas themed one is my favorite. Both are so cute! Even through pictures you can feel the chemistry!

Hi, I'm new here.

I have been a silent fan of PSH for a while. I discovered her in YB and I thought she was cute, but when I watched Tree of Heaven, I became a fan and absolutely adore Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye in that drama.

I'm currently watching Kimcheed Radish Cubes at vikki, but only the first 6 episodes are subbed. I hope to see more her character in the drama, because the only reason I saw the drama is for her, and her screentime is so limited.

Same here, I really adore her cuteness in YB but until I learn how she act in SH at 13, and TOH at 16, I was head over heal for this awesome talent young girl. And did I mention she can dance and sing just as good as a real singer combine with a honey sweet personality and heart? How can I am not falling ^^;?

You should check viikii back, they have subbed up to e.10 now. I am looking forward to seem more soon. But I found some cuts of the couple in YT. They are just so cute ( when they got together )that I want to pinch their cheeks ^^ and he love her so much that I think he changed to a different person keke

lilsh0rtnancy,

Thank you for the photo, they look so cute together

Please keep the goodies coming ^^

Guest ore0_gal

Hi everyone,

*drumroll*

We have officially launched our international community for Park Shin Hye!!

Please visit us at: http://www.park-shin-hye.com

The birthday project will now all be updated from the international community. Please check that for further details.

Thanks everyone who contributed to this community!!

PS - for those who are does not have flash, you can directly access the site via www.park-shin-hye.com/home

Guest NaviaChandra

Same here, I really adore her cuteness in YB but until I learn how she act in SH at 13, and TOH at 16, I was head over heal for this awesome talent young girl. And did I mention she can dance and sing just as good as a real singer combine with a honey sweet personality and heart? How can I am not falling ^^;?

You should check viikii back, they have subbed up to e.10 now. I am looking forward to seem more soon. But I found some cuts of the couple in YT. They are just so cute ( when they got together )that I want to pinch their cheeks ^^ and he love her so much that I think he changed to a different person keke

After watching Tree of Heaven, I couldn't get enough of them. I was so obsessed with Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye so much that I googled them everywhere, until I learned that they were kind of together in Stairway to Heaven, so I watched the first 3 episodes of them when they were younger.

Those cuts you saw of the couple on youtube were long ago right? Cause I checked out at TOH's soompi website and clicked on those youtube links, it didn't work anymore. All I found on youtube was their mvs. :( I really wish one day where Lee Wan and PSH could be paired again as lover and will end up together.

I'll definitely check at viikii to watch some more. I know I sound terrible but i really hate watching other characters unless it's PSH's character related. So I hope her screen time will be increasing as the drama progresses.

Oh yeah, I notice you're Vietnamese. I'm Vietnamese too. hehehehe.

Hi everyone,

*drumroll*

The birthday project will now all be updated from the international community. Please check that for further details.

PS - for those who are does not have flash, you can directly access the site via www.park-shin-hye.com/home

WOW!!!

That was fast and impressive !!! I 'd like to say thank you to all the contributors who have done awesome jobs **bow head** ( that's y I haven't seen all of you for a while^^)

You guys are more than awesome!!!

Looking forward to see more development of the site :P!!!

After watching Tree of Heaven, I couldn't get enough of them. I was so obsessed with Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye so much that I googled them everywhere, until I learned that they were kind of together in Stairway to Heaven, so I watched the first 3 episodes of them when they were younger.

Those cuts you saw of the couple on youtube were long ago right? Cause I checked out at TOH's soompi website and clicked on those youtube links, it didn't work anymore. All I found on youtube was their mvs. :( I really wish one day where Lee Wan and PSH could be paired again as lover and will end up together.

Oh no....

I think you misunderstood here hehe...

I was watching Kimcheed Radish Cubes in Viikii ( and some cuts in YT). But I have watched TOH a while ago in YT. I think they are still there... Let'e me see if I can find it for you...

Even though Lee Wan was cute but I still want to see her with other hotties as well keke ^^( cause I saw SH has more chemistry with other guys in the BTS ;P)

Ok, here we go!!! This is the link of the 1st ep. in YT and they are subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcXwkzQP6Js

Enjoy!!!

Oh, and what also impressed me was SH was acting as an Japanese who speak Japanese influently :o . I was shocked 'cause I thought she couldn't speak Japanese in YB signing event ( she was quiet and shy) but I was all wrong. She's just amazing @_@

• Like 1

uhh wow, I just saw the interntl website, and may I say I was impressed? I do like the design & layout!

Who's the graphic designer, by the way? :rolleyes:

Keep it up~ It's fab.

Guest miniejungle

wow, the website is up!!! amazing! thank you so much for the efforts - you guys rock!

i was following the thread and came across the so-called "disagreement" between us PSH's fans and JGS... personally i love them both and i do love seeing them together, but i respect their choices and I hope we leave them alone without having any prejudice... PEACE, everyone! we all love them so let them live life the way they want to yah? :)

I have to share this

Who think this proposal is cute, raise your hand!!!

(hehe I think it was sweet, I'd def. say yes ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgOgJ-Z1ehA

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK6T8O2O6Tc

Don't they look lovely? ( k, I know he's older but still..^^)

PS: Anyone know where I can watch it with Eng sub, I am dying to know what they are talking about ( Viikii only has it up to 10 for now :()

Guest YBROCKS

Hi everyone,

*drumroll*

AWESOME!! :D

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this website.

Lol this made my day, although its almost the end of the day!! ^^

Guest somuchinluv01

Hi everyone,

*drumroll*

hello all

i am so glad that you guys like the site..

keep spazzing the link to the rest of the world

thanks!

:laugh:

hi Amy (thats ur name right?hope im right hehehe) and pjpot thank you for putting up the website, i know u all work hard for that.. really appreciate ur doin! i already registered their^^ Godbless to all of us! more Shin hye fans to come! AJA!

EDIT: the website is awesome! i like it!

Guest pyaarhia2

wow!!

i'm impressed..

glad that finally shin hye has an international site.. got to check it out..

thank you for all your hardwork guys..

Guest yozoranomukou

Hi, I'm new here.

Anyway, I saw someone posted an interview of the two together, can someone please please upload it on youtube? I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

I can't wait to see more of PSH in the future.

don't worry, she's going to have more screentime in the later episodes, both she and JSW. they are one of the main couples after all. it's really cute, you should continue watching it.

btw, da international website looks amazing! :D thnx to everyone who worked hard on it! :)

Guest karrenstar

hey everyone!! I am so thrilled! The 2010 You're Beautiful calender has finally arrived!

Here are a few pics

8dc4f7509007c4be8d54302e.jpg

8827de19e9a0aa854bedbc28.jpg

f23c02ae67d63bcafaed502e.jpg

d4fc251f77c27ec51ad5762e.jpg

other pics from the official YAB calender promo:

khmrita-img600x510-126276002837061c.jpg

khmrita-img600x483-1262760028412271.jpg

hkko2001a-img600x498-12606750887475.jpg

an3.jpg

have you ordered yours yet? order HERE if you haven't! it's worth every penny I swear!

goodnight xoxo