❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest mndymah

Thanks Gems and Miss Mellis for the second subbing project! You guys did such a wonderful job! I watched that video so many times already and I just cannot get sick of it! TOOO CUTTEE!

Yay that Shin Hye's FC reached 1000. Seemed like her and Goo Hye Sun's are having a competition but Shin Hye is leading by a mile.

Shin Hye and her brother look alike eh?

Honestly, I feel like I've watched Shin Hye grow up from a 13 yo girl to a beautiful 19 yo woman. I suppose no one has a clip of her when she received the child award?

First, I want to say thank you to Gems and Ellies for subbing the video. You guys are awesome!!! Please keep the goodies coming. We never have enough of PSH <3

Second, thank you for Karrenstar for updating her CY. That's very sweet of her to promote for her brother music event. They are always there for each others...but(my wishful thinking) if she is going to perform there as well, it think it'd be better (promotion^^) but I doubt that she'd have time for it.

And finally congrats to us !!!!!!!!! 1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

We are sure growing fast, wonder when will we hit 2k . Ok, fine I know I dream a little too early now, but can't help it

Anyways, nice to see all of you again <3

Guest mndymah

anyone have Park Shin Hye's version of What Should I Do??? I CANT FIND IT!!!

PARK SHIN HYE!! lol

Hi ilucm121006

Welcome to the PSH thread! I don't think Park Shin Hye's version was ever released. I only have JGS and the original singer.

We hit 1000 fanclub members!!! YAY! As Jeremy would say, let's throw a Congratulatory party!

It's really hard not to notice how close PSH is with her family. She always speaks so warmly of them and appreciates how much support she's received from them. Didn't someone mention that PSH's mom would hug her everyday?

Yeah...school's started again...I wonder if PSH is back in school as well?

@thao_2512: ur welcome! :) I just wanted to point out that there's no "R" in Gems. :P And yes, it's great to see new fans popping up for Shin Hye. Let's keep this thread going despite busy school or work.

Guest ilucm121006

Hi ilucm121006

Welcome to the PSH thread! I don't think Park Shin Hye's version was ever released. I only have JGS and the original singer.

damn i really want hers.. i guess listening to her in episode 15 will suffice for now...=[

shes def my favorite in YAB

Guest delcatty_95

Hello everyone :) I'm new here and I would like to thanks all of you for supporting Park Shin

Hye; for translating her CY; for putting pictures of her (and JGS) ; etc.. :D

I have joined the FC just few minutes ago hihi :D

I read this thread everyday ^^ you guys are great :)

And Thank you Gems and Ellies for subbing the A.N.Jells cuts during 2009 SBS Drama Awards !!

But there isn't JGS :s

Could someone told me what he says about his mother and PSH??? :D

PS: Sorry in advance for my poor english :wacko:

Guest papasmurf

when is her b-day? i was gonna wrap myself, and send myself through mail so she can OPEN IT lol that would be crazy

IT'S FEB. 18TH YOU richard simmons GOSH HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE LOL YOU'RE SO DUM...oh wait..it's me LOL

PWNAGE = FAIL!!

but seriously what's up with girls having same b-day as me? i always fall for girls with within same birthday month as me

Guest gonnabeme

morning..

i'm not sure whether this has been posted before...

click here. here i quoted some of the statement from the article; "Many netizens (people from net) had remarks regarding how her nose looked and how rare it is among Korean actresses and singers."

well, i considered SH nose shape is unique... very rare among others. Hollywood actress/actor also had their own uniqueness in nose shape ;) such as Tom Cruise, Sarah Michelle Gellar.. n many more.

omo.. what a laughable topic.

promoting her oppa's music event, will there b any chance SH will be performing at that event too beside her oppa? info n promo bout d event can be found at SH's CY n as posted by karrenstar at previous page of this thread.

on top of that... SH bday will fall shortly after Valentine's Day.. wonder what she'll get from her beloved ones.. for this time round...? *sigh*

Guest xtehdeb

^

^

lol hilarious xD!!

park shin hye's nose is cute LOL. whenever she does the pig nose... it still looks cute (: ohkay i sound like a creeper lol.

Long time not make comment here...but everyday I always lurk at my favorite thread here :D ....a pile of work at my office in the begining of the year always give me a headache....but by visiting this thread and reading news about our girl relieve some of my stress :)

and thanks to all of you who keep this thread alive and already invest their time to this thread by translating news, subbing the clips or just make comment here and there...because we know that our girl deserve so much love from us :D

I'm glad that Shin Hye helping his brother to promote his music project, since the first time I followed her news...I had a feeling that the character Shin Hye has comes from a loving family...How can not she become loving and caring girl if most people around her..shower her with love :D ...this environment help her to be like she is today...Shin Hye that I love as an individual...talented, versatile, mature for her age, down to earth, caring and full of love and respect with other :)

I always like reading her cy entry, especially her last entry after SBS award that karrenstar translate it...by reading her entry we can know who is the real Shin Hye...even though just a little bit...

I know she will return to school, but I just curious about her next project...is there any possibility that she will act in a movie? I guess movie doesnt take too much time, so she still can concentrate with her school..as I already said in Shin Hye FC...I wish I can see her act as a disabled person, blind or mute, or as a young mother with though life...I already imagine her using sign language...waaah :lol:

13sunshine...maybe you know when Shin Hye will appear in DanBi?...

back to my lurk mode.... :D

Guest 13sunshine

Her nose is fine! and i think it's cute! : D

i think Shin Hye is the only person that can looks so cute when she did the pig nose LOL

I heard that they have heavy snowfall in Korea now so i hope she will keep warm and stay healthy : )

Agie I'm guessing next week ^^

I watched last week show and it wasn't finish, so they will continue the same story for this week.

So i'm guessing Shin Hye will be next week ^^ (Jan 17)

btw, Danbi is such a great show, i love every single episode since it aired (but i think it's so underrated!)

Guest almontel

thank you so much for sharing that subbed vid, SH is such a God fearing girl, she thanked God first then her family and friends. You can tell she was brought up right by being such a sweet gentle caring person she is.

the more i know about her, the more i'm loving her. How can a guy not like this girl? she's beautiful inside and out! if i was JGS, i'd woo her till she says Yes and never let her go. You can tell she'd be a great wife and mother!

if i was JGS's mom i'd probaly clonk him on the head to make him wake up!

and thanks to those who appreciate my PS works! if i find something nice, i'll share it again!

and btw, there is nothing wrong with her nose, she has a cute dimple on it and that's what makes her very unique!

Guest 13sunshine

thank you so much for sharing that subbed vid, SH is such a God fearing girl, she thanked God first then her family and friends. You can tell she was brought up right by being such a sweet gentle caring person she is.

the more i know about her, the more i'm loving her. How can a guy not like this girl? she's beautiful inside and out! if i was JGS, i'd woo her till she says Yes and never let her go. You can tell she'd be a great wife and mother!

if i was JGS's mom i'd probaly clonk him on the head to make him wake up!

Haha, thanks for the laugh, almontel!

If i was his mom i will have Shin Hye pictures all over the house!! *ok lol that seems like Mama Jang is fangirling over Shin Hye xDD*

and you're so true about the more you know her, the more you're loving her.

I was touched when she thanked God! I guess she's either Christian or Catholic?

such a beautiful girl inside and out!

btw, wat's Danbi?

Danbi is a show in MBC about humanitarian...really good show...I always cry a bucket when I saw the show (even though I dont know korean)...and Shin Hye will be guest starring in Danbi...like 13sunshine said probably on January 17.

if you interested here Danbi link in soompi : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p=15089067&

and thanks 13sunshine for answering my question :)

about Shin Hye's nose...I dont see what's wrong with her nose...it perfect complimentary with her face...I hope Shin Hye doesnt take it to the heart...I dont want her having plastic surgery...I love her just the way she is... :)

Guest gonnabeme

the DanBi show, may i know whether it will be featuring Shin Hye live on Jan 17th or, some of d shows will be prerecorded prior to date?

i am also looking fwd for Champagne show to feature Shin Hye too.. since other YAB casts have already featured in the show.

tq 13sunshine for informing bout the heavy snowfall which currently hit korea. hope our Shin Hye will keep warm & healthy.. who knows.. she'll get a warm hugs too... *sigh*

Guest mndymah

For goodness sake's, why are people so idle? Are they criticizing Shin Hye's nose? She's really pretty, and she truly is a natural beauty because she has done any plastic surgery like the hordes of Korean actresses who have! It bugs me when anyone criticizes Shin Hye's looks!

so we gonna go with this longer version?

i think we should just keep it simple and go with the basic "happy birthday" version ^^;;

you're right 13sunshine.. better keep it short (i was over excited :lol:)

btw, I can imagine Mama Jang fangirling over her.. *fangirl mode - I want to find a way to persuade her to be a part of our community, may be she can be the PRESIDENT of the club!*

when is her b-day? i was gonna wrap myself, and send myself through mail so she can OPEN IT lol that would be crazy

lol.. u're cute! maybe you can join us sing a birthday song to her? well, of course you can show off *your siggy* as well ;)

Ellie and gems.. thanks for the subbing work (Shine and superb as always...!)

>1000 fans! wow!!!! i wanna send the screen cap to SH! (shall we include this in our video?) <_<

karrenstar.. u're definitely a star - i want to be your fan!!! (GMN style!)

SH is cute and gorgeous as she is!

Note: I'm having a hard time finding a good instrumental version of birthday song and I was thinking, if any of us able to play any musical instrument and could record this? I tried to do some audio editing (but I've limited knowledge and time, so it's kinda hard >_<)

If any of you have good suggestion or ideas, please drop an email to shinhyeint@gmail.com

Some pictures from the PSH DC Gallery: (I dunno if any are repeats...)

a.jpg

^ I like her funny expressions.

c.jpg

^ I wonder when this was taken? For some reason I expect her to start singing YMCA... :lol:

4.gif

^ PSH in New Caledonia. A fan made the GIF image...very pretty!

Guest papasmurf

you're right 13sunshine.. better keep it short (i was over excited :lol:)

btw, I can imagine Mama Jang fangirling over her.. *fangirl mode - I want to find a way to persuade her to be a part of our community, may be she can be the PRESIDENT of the club!*

lol.. u're cute! maybe you can join us sing a birthday song to her? well, of course you can show off *your siggy* as well ;)

Ellie and gems.. thanks for the subbing work (Shine and superb as always...!)

>1000 fans! wow!!!! i wanna send the screen cap to SH! (shall we include this in our video?) <_<

karrenstar.. u're definitely a star - i want to be your fan!!! (GMN style!)

SH is cute and gorgeous as she is!

Note: I'm having a hard time finding a good instrumental version of birthday song and I was thinking, if any of us able to play any musical instrument and could record this? I tried to do some audio editing (but I've limited knowledge and time, so it's kinda hard >_<)

If any of you have good suggestion or ideas, please drop an email to shinhyeint@gmail.com

It seems like she's really close to jang geun suk and seriously....i'm really jealous of him. Now i know how you fans feel when your fav. actor/singer goes out with someone....it hurts you like you just got stabbed in the heart REALLY HARD.