❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest didienazrin

Hello all!

I've just uploaded some fancams from Melon Music Awards and SBS

Drama Awards. I haven't seen most of them myself, but maybe you have. But

I decided to upload them in our Youtube channel for everyone to see anyway ^^

Here it is:

Fancam of JGS and PSH 1

Fancam of JGS and PSH 2

Fancam of JGS and PSH 3

Fancam of JGS and PSH 4

Fancam of JGS and PSH 5

Fancam of A.N.Jell perfomance <--- it actually shows after the perfomance ended ^^

Credit: DC and Flower at DC

thanks for all the goodies..

I literally didn't believe that everything about A.N.jell has ended.. I mean, before this when YAB finished airing, the end didin't really hit me yet since i know i'll be seeing them in award shows. Now, when evrything has ended, it really pains my heart, thinking there's no more A.N.jell after this..

and that didn't really match up to how much i miss taeNyu after all this... :( :( :(

dunno when will be the time seeing them together again, but my vulnerable fan heart already crushed after all the award shows ended..

this is really the end..

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/Hellis_88/0098878.jpg

First time posting on this thread but i just had a giggle on this photo..... Where does LSG's eye focus on that photo? haha

:lol::lol::lol: haha

Thanks for pointing is out. I never noticed since I only look at SH in the photo( honestly, can't take my eyes off her :P).. I guess he can't resist it either, even though it was in front of million people eyes

And Welcome to PSH thread BTW

EDIT: I just rewatch the vid and realized this one is photoshop hahaha

He didn't wear the hat in the performance. Gosh, I almost got punk !!! B)

Guest myarakech

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/Hellis_88/0098878.jpg

First time posting on this thread but i just had a giggle on this photo..... Where does LSG's eye focus on that photo? haha

hahahah! LSG, you've been caught!! :lol: well, i cant blame him..hahah..btw PSH was really pretty in that gown!

MissMellis, thanks for all the fancam links! It's a bittersweet feeling watching their interaction in the vids. the Awards shows definitely ended Taenyu and ANJell... but i know the spirit will always be there. I will certainly miss them... :(

Guest almontel

thanks again for all the pics and fancam vids...i'm glad everyone's willing to share...now the only one missing we are yet to see is the end of the show where JGS went to the AnJELLs table for the congratulatory hugs!!!

on the fancam vids of the Melon awards, i can't help but notice that they sure are very close and cozy with one another when the cameras weren't rolling and they were in the dark, you can see how they chatted, whispered, smiled adoringly at each other and even danced together...completely different when the lights were turned back on and the cameras were rolling...so i guess on the last award's night it was just JGS completely being professional by appearing 'indifferent' with PSH.

anyways, i can't help but do another photoshoppe of our TaeNyu couple so I'll share it here too:

ANjell1.jpg

Thanks Almontel for the PS pics?

It seem so quiet.... Where is everybody today?

I miss you guys... Please come out

Btw, this is a news articles about the child actors JGS, PSH and MKY were praised by the recent-Deasang-Award-winner Jang Seo Hee

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002054625

장서희, 문근영·장근석 극찬한 이유?

| 기사입력 2010-01-03 10:10

[마이데일리 = 배국남 대중문화전문기자] “열한살 때 엄마 손 잡고 연기가 그저 좋아서 아역 탤런트로 출발했다. 아역탤런트 어머니나 아역들 보면 마음이 늘 짠했다. 예전 엄마와 내 모습을 보는 것 같아서. 험난한 연예계에서 늘 울타리가 돼주신 어머니 아버지 사랑하는 가족들 너무 고맙다.”

장서희가 2009 SBS 연기대상에서 영광의 대상을 수상한 뒤 밝힌 수상소감이다. 그리고 대상 수상직후 가진 마이데일리와의 인터뷰에서 “시상식에서 만난 문근영과 장근석 박신혜가 너무 예쁘고 잘 성장해줘서 눈물이 날 정도로 고마웠어요. 이들은 모두 아역출신 연기자인데 아역 출신 연기자들은 남모를 아픔과 고통이 뒤따라요. 아역출신 연기자중 성인 연기자로 성공한 경우가 매우 드물어요. 그만큼 아역출신 연기자의 이미지가 굴레가 돼 성인 연기자로 도약하기 힘들어요. 그런데 아역 출신 연기자인 문근영 장근석 박신혜는 성인 연기자로 자연스럽게 변신해 대중들의 사랑을 받은 것은 대단한 일이에요”라고 시상식장에서 만난 문근영, 장근석 박신혜에 대해 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다.

장서희는 “문근영 장근석 박신혜는 아역 이미지를 벗기 위해 남다른 노력을 했을 거에요. 아역 출신 연기자들은 성인연기를 할때 작품선정에 많은 어려움을 겪는 등 연기자로서 극복할 것이 많아요. 이 과정이 너무 고통스럽지요. 문근영이나 장근석 박신혜는 이과정을 잘 이겨내고 연기력이 탄탄한 배우로 성장하고 있어 너무 대견해요. 그리고 아역 출신 연기자들은 다른 생활을 하지 못하고 연기에만 매달려 일상생활 하는데에도 적지 않은 어려움을 겪어요. 아역 출신 연기자들이 성인 연기자로의 변신에 성공하지 못할 경우, 일부는 인생을 포기하는 극단적인 경우도 있어요”라며 아역출신 연기자의 남다른 고통을 전했다.

이런 이유때문인지 장서희는 대상 수상직후 아역 출신 연기자나 아역출신 탤런트 부모들로부터 많은 축하전화를 받았다고 했다.

장서희가 아역 출신 연기자로 당당한 성인 연기자로 그리고 대중의 사랑을 받는 스타로 성장한 문근영 장근석 박신혜를 칭찬하는 말을 들으면서 떠오르는 아역 연예인이 바로 김성은이다.

“미달이라고 부르는 사람을 칼로 찌르고 싶었다. 미달이라는 이미지로 인해 우울증, 자살충동까지 느꼈다.” ‘순풍산부인과’에서 미달이역을 맡아 대단한 인기를 누린 김성은이 미달이라는 캐릭터 이미지 때문에 겪어야했던 고통을 이렇게 이야기했다.

아역출신 연기자들은 아역때 맡은 유명한 캐릭터나 이미지가 인기의 원인이기도 하지만 성인 연기자로 변신할 때 엄청난 제약으로 작용하며 연기자로서 성공을 가로막는 원인으로 작용하기도 한다. 1980년 엄청난 반향을 일으키며 시청자의 사랑을 독차지 했던 KBS 드라마 ‘달동네’에서 ‘똑순이’역을 맡아 남녀노소 모두에게 높은 인기를 끌었던 김민희는 “모든 사람들이 시간이 흘러도 똑순이로 봐줘 똑순이 이미지를 떨쳐내는데 너무 힘이 들었다”고 말했다.

장서희가 찬사를 보낸 문근영과 장근석, 박신혜는 이러한 아역 출신 연기자의 어려움을 잘 극복하고 탄탄한 연기력을 보이며 성인 연기자로 발전을 거듭하며 대중의 사랑을 받고 있다. 아역 출신 연기자 장서희가 찬사를 보낸 이유는 바로 자신이 겪었던 고통과 어려움을 이 세 명의 신예스타들이 잘 극복해 대중의 사랑을 받는 스타로 성장한 것에 대한 대견함때문인 것이다.

[sBS연기대상을 수상한 장서희가 찬사를 보낸 아역 출신 스타들, 문근영 장근석 박신혜. 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

(배국남 대중문화전문기자 knbae@mydaily.co.kr)

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데

Can kind heart translate please? :rolleyes:

Thank you

Guest gonnabeme

thanks thao_2512 for sharing d article... probably everyone is bz with new year thingy... in my country.. its d 1st day of schooling :)

i like d article tittle.. seems a gd review/commentary article. i hope someone wud b able to gv some summary or translation of it

Guest YBROCKS

Thanks Almontel for the PS pics?

It seem so quiet.... Where is everybody today?

I miss you guys... Please come out

Btw, this is a news articles about the child actors JGS, PSH and MKY were praised by the recent-Deasang-Award-winner Jang Seo Hee

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002054625

장서희, 문근영·장근석 극찬한 이유?

| 기사입력 2010-01-03 10:10

[마이데일리 = 배국남 대중문화전문기자] “열한살 때 엄마 손 잡고 연기가 그저 좋아서 아역 탤런트로 출발했다. 아역탤런트 어머니나 아역들 보면 마음이 늘 짠했다. 예전 엄마와 내 모습을 보는 것 같아서. 험난한 연예계에서 늘 울타리가 돼주신 어머니 아버지 사랑하는 가족들 너무 고맙다.”

[sBS연기대상을 수상한 장서희가 찬사를 보낸 아역 출신 스타들, 문근영 장근석 박신혜. 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

(배국남 대중문화전문기자 knbae@mydaily.co.kr)

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데

Can kind heart translate please? :rolleyes:

Thank you

Yeah I agree its really quiet... :huh:

My school starts today too...

Thanks so much for sharing it!

At least someone acknowledges/ recognizes that shinhye is

1. a good actor

2. she is a good CHILD actor (not a new actor tsktsk).

I dunno if the person who said it is a famous actress but I hope so :D

Guest Furude

ATTENTION: Details on PSH's Special Birthday Project (part 1)

Hi all,

As I mentioned in my previous post, that the PSH's International Forum will be doing a special b'day project for PSH. If all goes well, we will be sending her a personalised Birthday card on behalf of the International Forum and a DVD filled with videos, slideshows of yes, you guys' messages.

Part 1: is a video of international fans singing "Happy Birthday" to PSH. It will be followed by clips of videos of us saying "PSH Saranghae".

so if you are willing to participate in this, please email your interest at shinhyeint@gmail.com. Once we get a few things sorted out, we will give you the details, ask you to film the video and then send it to us.

As the song itself is pretty short - this part of the special project would have limited spaces, and it'll be a first come first serve basis - so if you want to participate in this, email us ASAP!!

If you miss out, don't worry, there are other parts of the DVD special you can participate in. More details will come in due course.

I would like to participate in the Project :) >____<

Guest karrenstar

thanks 13sunshine! I will post the links soon. they are chopped into many posts so hopefully I can come up with something :)

school started today and I can barely catch my breath! exhausted

Before I go to bed...here's an update on Shin Hye's CY World

see ya tomorrow peeps

Shin Hye's CY World Updated January 4 2010

She has changed her profile picture into this poster:

f7b04644f5d8c717cefca37d.jpg

'GROOVE.PAL.MEET'.

20100116p.m 7:00

GROOVE.PAL MEET

winter sounds

Shin Hye is promoting a music event for her brother. She is going to support him.

here is a picture of both of them as little kids from her brother's CY World. its sooo cute!

5339fdaba36689cd1e17a295.jpg

if you're interested, you can visit her brother's CY World here: Click Me

that's all for today! goodnight!

PS: please please please don't hotlink the pictures. upload them elsewhere if you want to use them because my online photo bandwidth is exceeding! thanks

Thank' Karrenstar.. Do take your time with the translation. ;) They do seeem like a musical familly. I remember her telling JGS on MMA that her parent are great singer and her oppa plays guitar. She seems really close to him. By promoting his music event, does that mean it's gonna be a live event or just an online thing? Im dying to see her new pics, that's all

Guest mndymah

Hi everyone

Long time no talk (a day)!

Anyways, thao, I think the reason this thread has slowed down is because school has started. As for me, mine hasn't yet but it will in one week and I think I can't stalk this forum as often. However, it's not to say I won't contribute still. Thanks for the article! I'm glad Shin Hye is recognized as a child actress because that was the first time I recognized her. She made a lasting impression on me!

Karrenstar, are those pix of her bro? I tried going to his CY but I can't seem to access it. How much older is Shin Hye's bro? I remember how she said her bro protects her front and back and north and south. So sweet!

Guest myarakech

anyways, i can't help but do another photoshoppe of our TaeNyu couple so I'll share it here too:

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/Almontel/ANjell1.jpg

Gosh! LOL @ this! we're sooo rooting for them together! poor Hongki, now out of the picture, literally! :)

How sweet of her to promote his bro's event. they are really very close to one another, ayt?. does she have a recent pic with his brother? I do remember too that she said this too "he protects me front and back and north and south".. that's really sweet!

Btw, all you young ppl are out for school today. Me? Im out for work! :) a 30's noona??? not quite yet.. :P

Guest MissMellis

Park Shin Hye Subbing Team brings you our second project!

English subtitles of the A.N.Jells cuts during 2009 SBS Drama Awards. The

video includes A.N.Jell performance, acceptance speeches and table interview!

Credit:

gems for chinese to english translation

MissMellis for timing/hardsubbing/uploading

Click me!

Enjoy!

Another good news: We have finally reached 1000 members in our FC! Congrats to us! <3

Guest jasmine-0

Park Shin Hye Subbing Team brings you our second project!

English subtitles of the A.N.Jells cuts during 2009 SBS Drama Awards. The

video includes A.N.Jell performance, acceptance speeches and table interview!

Credit:

gems for chinese to english translation

MissMellis for timing/hardsubbing/uploading

Click me!

Enjoy!

Another good news: We have finally reached 1000 members in our FC! Congrats to us! <3

ya :) Great news

I hope to become a million

Fighting :)

And thank you for the translation of video

Guest 13sunshine

Yay for 1000 members!!!

30tj61e.jpg

Yup I think everyone is back to school...me too *but today i was on a flight so i took a day off*

I really love SH's family relationship. Her brother seems so sweet to her and she is also very supportive towards him. Oh how i wish i have a big brother! haha being only child is lonely T_T

Seems like they're either 2 or 3 years apart

thanks MissMellis & gems for the subbed video, i think Shin Hye is really great at writing/speaking because she always deliver such beautiful words.....though some how i can't watch Shin Hye giving speech without feeling so bad for her : (

Guest stoolker

lol that pic w/lsg, i had no idea it was psed either!! it looks so real! hahaha, but psh looked soo beautiful in the wedding dress, that wedding dress is so pretty!! too bad i dont have the legs for that kinda style..lol. but not getting married anytime soon either..lol. all the kiddies have school now! gL in school all!!!...ive been outta school for 2yrs lol...

aww thats so sweet psh is close to her bro, will she be going to that event also?