❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ore0_gal

Hi Guys,

I'm just gonna start to get the ball rolling too. I've already emailed about it MissMellis about it. I've created an email account for everyone to email their details to if they are willing to participate / help to create International Forum. This way it'll be easier to group the people and what can they help out with.

please email: shinhyeint@gmail.com

Name:

Soompi Nickname:

What would you like to help out with: (if its nothing specific - just put general)

---

hi Itekvn,

thanks~ i like park-shin-hye.com too. it's more straight fwd.

i'll look into starting a poll somewhere on soompi now.

i'm gonna just try to organise the helpers and maybe the layout side of things?

could you please email me too?

Thanks!

Guest jaimejgs

thank you MissMellis,can i call you ellie too? :) maybe i can help to translate japanese to english?i can

speak japanese but my english is limited,and i don't know either korean,but i try my best

jaimejgs,i finally found your post here this is emma/jamerei.how are you?glad to

know you're here too to help the subbing team like me,maybe we can help them by translating japanese to english,i can speak in japanese but my english is limited;) what do you think? :)

@sunnychan: Hi, so cool. Haha we found each other. I'm doing well. How about you? haha...My Japanese is nonextistent. I don't understand Japanese at all, but I can help with the English. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year in Japan!! We should hangout when I get back.

@itekvn: I actually like avanthye.com, just my two cents.

Guest yozoranomukou

Hi everyone,

I'm a crazy male fan of PSH, and IT is my job. Now I want to create a forum for her.

I will buy a domain, build a website ( technically ) and I will give the fan club admin full permission to manage it. I will just work on technical part only, and fan clubs will do the rest .

So what do you thinks ? I propose some domains :

www.park-shin-hye.com ( the parkshinhye.com and parkshinhye.net were taken by someone )

www.avanthye.com

Please tell me which domain you prefer ( or propose another domain )

Hope you will like it :-)

ooh! i vote for www.avanthye.com

an international website would be really cool!

if we do make one, i'll definitely be an active member! :D

avant-hye hwaiting!!!! <3333

Guest shrlyHJ

Yes, please poll and I will buy it soon . I prefer this domain too ( So we have 2 vote :) )

I know buying the domain is just the first step. Creating the forum ( and website too ) for her will cost me a lot of time. So I hope every fans will join to build it .

So I will only do if everyone like it :lol:

Itekvn, thanks a lot... everyone will definitely love a fan club site for PSH.. i also go for park-shin-hye.com

msmellis, all, i think i will be faster to have a poll for the FC site rather than here in the thread... do we already have it there? haven't checked :)

i will definitely help in building/setting up the website...

Guest ore0_gal

Itekvn, thanks a lot... everyone will definitely love a fan club site for PSH.. i also go for park-shin-hye.com

msmellis, all, i think i will be faster to have a poll for the FC site rather than here in the thread... do we already have it there? haven't checked :)

i will definitely help in building/setting up the website...

hihi~

can we start a poll at the FC site?

thanx!!!

also could u email shinhyeint@gmail.com with ur details, it'll be easier for everyone to get each others contact details rather than talking over each other. thanx!

Guest shrlyHJ

hihi~

can we start a poll at the FC site?

thanx!!!

also could u email shinhyeint@gmail.com with ur details, it'll be easier for everyone to get each others contact details rather than talking over each other. thanx!

I think ellie is the one who can start the poll since she's the FC moderator...

already emailed my details.. already excited about the website :)

Guest somuchinluv01

Hi everyone,

I'm a crazy male fan of PSH, and IT is my job. Now I want to create a forum for her.

I will buy a domain, build a website ( technically ) and I will give the fan club admin full permission to manage it. I will just work on technical part only, and fan clubs will do the rest .

www.park-shin-hye.com ( the parkshinhye.com and parkshinhye.net were taken by someone )

www.avanthye.com

weeeeee thank you so much Itekvn! ul be Blessed!

btw guys so sorry again i dont know korean, nor about website.. :( but if that website is up i will definitely be there everyday! since i really like park shin hye,,

thanks for all ur effort.. i hope i can contribute anything, but so sad i really dont know anything! aside from commenting here lol!

but i will give my full support for the team! aja!

I want to help to, but I dont know korean, japaneses, mandarin and how to build site....but right now I,m starting learning how to sub...maybe in not long time I could help sub team with timing and editing....It's good that Shin Hye push me to learn new things :D ...and about the site name...I choose www.park-shin-hye.com....it easy to remember and straight to the point :P

If someone interested and want to learn how to sub.. you can click here : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=45376&st=0 and http://suspended-in-gaffa.com/video/subtitle_tutorial/ .....enjoy your new adventure in subbing :)

Guest yddelight

I think ellie is the one who can start the poll since she's the FC moderator...

already emailed my details.. already excited about the website :)

Just emailed by details too!! I am excited on the website!

Hi everyone,

www.avanthye.com

wow, that is what i was thinking too. building a website for PSH is better than just creating a forum. (i've PMed MissMellis about the same thing just now)

i prefer www.park-shin-hye.com, but i think www.parkshinhye.org is not bad too.

Guest yddelight

wow, that is what i was thinking too. building a website for PSH is better than just creating a forum. (i've PMed MissMellis about the same thing just now)

i prefer www.park-shin-hye.com, but i think www.parkshinhye.org is not bad too.

I prefer www.park-shin-hye.com too. Its easier to remember..

Wow, you guys are rocking my World!!!

Are we going to make it big this time??? This is awesome!!!!

I 've never done this ( again, SH is my first fan-girling love), but I am willing to help and learn as long as I am needed.

Dear Itekvn,

It's so great to have an IT like you here with us. Thank you so much!!!

A few hours more is my bd. This indeed is a wonderful present. :lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait until the international website for SH is operated.

Thank you to all of you. :):):)

God bless!!!

Have a Merry Chrismas with love and joy :) !!!

Guest 13sunshine

Proposal: Park Shin Hye International Forum

So what do think folks? Yay or nay?

What a great great idea!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for this!!!!!

Hi everyone,

My God!! You rocks!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! : D <3

i like www.park-shin-hye.com because it sounds professional & more official ^^

wow i'm so happy this is going big! Shin Hye really deserved it!

edit :

MORE SHIN HYE PICTURES IN NEPAL FROM HER MANAGER'S CY!!!

omggggg I loveeeeee it!!!

ndmn2a.jpg

2hejywj.jpg

<3

qz2buu.jpg

gosh it's LOVE!!!

24w6jbp.jpg

fegxlu.jpg

2 smiling angels : D

sw5jb7.jpg

22x8wi.jpg

She's just so beautiful inside and out :wub:

& on a Vietnamese article they called her "The Shining Star of Korean Drama Industry in 2009" <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! ^^

Guest somuchinluv01

13sunshine omo thank u for the pic!

she really stand out.. and u can feel the love that she is giving to that kids in nepal,,

she can really close to the people that she didnt know..

Aja Shin hye! im proud of her too^^

Hi all,

As your wishes, I bought the domain www.park-shin-hye.com . Now it's the time to build it up :P

Okay, let me have 2 days to set up the website and forum ( only the core )

But now, we have to think about something .

What is the slogan of our site ? And I'm not a designer, I know coding only, so we need someone to design the banner ( and logo too) A PSH's logo :rolleyes: Wow, I think we need a contest :lol: )

After setup the core, the fan club admin , the subbing team, ... who join us will have full permission to manage , and you will discuss about structure of the site : the menus, the pages .... , just give me a site structure, and I will set it up for you.

Anyone want to join us, please join the mail group http://groups.google.com/group/park-shin-hye to receive update and give us an idea .

This site will be the gift for every PSH's fans . I hope you will love it and help to build the site. And without you, I can do nothing :P So join us as quickly as you can :D

Guest letscolortheworld

Proposal: Park Shin Hye International Forum

When: No date as of yet, but as soon as possible would be great!

How: I was checking out http://www.freedomain.co.nr/ and they offer a free

domain. This is great! Only thing we need to do is to come up with a name.

To remember: Creating a forum will take a lot of time and effort, there I need as many

people as possible to help me out. First thing we need to do is to come up with a name.

And then we need to start subforums and threads. We will of course need some rules and

regulations as well as admins and moderators.

If we do create this forum, it'd be a great place for fans all over the world

to join and spazz out together xD

And we'd be having a place for the subbing team to meet.

But the downside is that maybe it won't be that active since most people

hang out here in soompi.

So what do think folks? Yay or nay?

count me in. i wanna help just no subbing i cant understand hangul.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2hejywj.jpg

<3

http://i47.tinypic.com/qz2buu.jpg

gosh it's LOVE!!!

http://i50.tinypic.com/fegxlu.jpg

2 smiling angels : D

& on a Vietnamese article they called her "The Shining Star of Korean Drama Industry in 2009" <3

13sushine thanks alot for the pictures....now I realy want to see the show...by the way you are right, SH trip to Nepal will be aired in Love's Request in KBS1 TV...counting the day for tomorrow...

I have 3 favorite pictures from your post...

2nd picture...I can see SH sad expression, maybe she think about Nepalian children condition and their future

3rd picture...SH full of compassion and love... I believe she will be a good mother in the future :D

5th picture...sincere smile that come from the bottom of her heart

I realy love this young girl...she receive alot of love from her family, fans, colleagues and try to return it to the one who need it...way to go girl...I'm proud of you :)