❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

i cannot sub the whole show, i can only translate some parts, since my ability is not yet at the level to translate sentence by sentence xDD

but if someone willing to translate the whole show, i'm willing to time it ^^

Thank you so much as long as we know what SH say and the situation, it's great already.

You 'll be much appreciated and loved. Muahhhh

avant hye in hanbok is pretty ^^

very sweet girl...=)

Thanks for posting the pics

She is just so cute and elegant at the same time. I can't have enough of her. Please keep the goodies coming, guys!!!

Thank you so much as long as we know what SH say and the situation, it's great already.

You 'll be much appreciated and loved. Muahhhh

13sunshine ...I'm second to thao_2512...please you dont have to translate it word by word just in general is enough...see how desperate I look :P ...I'm begging you 13sunshine ....Oh good ...see that I keep coming back to SH thread and FC....eventhough I have to finish my meeting report....It shows how crazy I am about this young girl :D

Guest xpressgirl

jyinn wow nice pics!!....she looks absolutely stunning!!!! :) especially the wedding pics ;) very womanly.

awwww its soo sweet of her to go to nepalll....u know for sure with her personality that it was very genuine for her!!!! awww i love her!! :) lol.

Guest pyaarhia2

wow!!!

love pics of shin hye... she's very pretty.. i envy her alot... but love her though...

when was those pictures taken?? i hope she'll let her hair grow longer..

it fits her to have her hair longer.. i miss her so much..

*i can't explain why i am a super fan girl of shin hye..*

i hope a best 2010 for her..

and her birthday is coming very soon..

hope she'll star in a new project soon..

i can't wait for the gayo and sbs awards...

~ shin hye fangirl ~

Saw her latest pictures in FC, gosh, I just love the girl more and more each day. Her smile warms ur heart, such an adorable young lady :X

About her cy, i hope it does not relate to JGS :( gahh...

Guest mndymah

WOW! This thread is really zooming along! Yay for PSH!

Her Nepal pix are sooo beautiful. She looks soooo adorable in them! Like an angel!

I just want to say that I too like Park Shin Hye for who she is and not who she acted with or is associated with. The only reason I started posting again was because I really wanted to support this young actress since I think she deserves a lot more recognition and I really really really enjoyed YAB. YAB is basically the first k-drama I've seen since a few years because I just haven't found anything worth watching. I loved Shin Hye ever since her first work Stairway to Heaven. Not surprisingly, I only watched the part with Shin Hye because I was thoroughly impressed by her acting. I knew she was young but I did not know she was 13 then and when I did find out, I was even more impressed. I remember back then saying to myself that if this girl did not disappear from acting, she would become popular! Hahaha. And I remember back then that I thought her and Lee Wan made such a cute couple even though he was 6 years older (Lee Wan is my age :)) and then I was so happy to see them paired up again in Tree of Heaven. I remember I was even disappointed because the series was so short and they did not share a kiss. As for YAB, I only started watching it because of Shin Hye because I had no idea who JGS was. Hahaha. Now I think they are better matched. I apologize for this ranting but I guess I just want to say that there may yet be other guys out there that are even more suitable fr Shin Hye than just JGS! :)

Glad to see this thread moving so quickly! &ohboy, Shinhye is really beautiful in those bridal gowns...

you see, Shinhye can also be so feminine right? well, she originally was!

I can't quite wait to see her hair growing out soon and recovers her female identity~

I just want to say that there may yet be other guys out there that are even more suitable fr Shin Hye than just JGS! :)

Thanks for sharing your story and I think you guess was RIGHT :)

For what you said, I can't agree more.

Personally I think she 's just too good for him ( not to offend JGS fans), but their personality are quite different (e.g, he may not into sweet girls, and she is sweetness overloaded) . And yet it seems for me that PSH 's suitable with any of her co-star. Again, just my opinion.

Oh god! I look like a stalker :D:D:D

I can't get away from this thread. I need to go to sleep now so I 'll be able to get early tomorrow and finish my Chrismas shopping but I keep checking to see the updates... hehe

Okie, I need to stop, let's go to sleep.

I'll try my best :rolleyes:

Good nite

So looking forward to the performance of AN Jell in SBS Drama awards.

That's like a big deal for me coz I've been waiting to see them perform live.

This is a must see for me.

I wonder how she will look/dress for the performance... probably Minam... so she will perform portraying her role in the drama. Well, I'm hoping for something else.

keke

Actually I'm not so sure if any of you know it here but I've read it somewhere before that Shinhye is going to appear as an awardee in the upcoming SBS Entertainment Awards on Dec 30. I don't know for what though, but does anyone have confirmations on this?

I know it's on Dec 30, but not so sure of the time.

Guest butterball

Actually I'm not so sure if any of you know it here but I've read it somewhere before that Shinhye is going to appear as an awardee in the upcoming SBS Entertainment Awards on Dec 30. I don't know for what though, but does anyone have confirmations on this?

Really?

I hope she wins something. Her performance in YAB is good, she deserves some recognition.

Also, the couple award with JGS ==> I really hope they win. There's tough competition though.

Guest jaimejgs

Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for awhile but haven't post yet. Seeing those pics of Shin Hye in Nepal melts my heart . She is so sweet and down to earth. I have always love her and continues to love her more. She is an angel. She glows so beautifully from her love and the love she got from the poeple there. It was so sweet of her to dress like Santa and made Christmas happened for the kids. I love how she is welling to get dirty and not care by helping the workers at the quarry. She has so much love to give. I love this girl!!

I'm new to this, forgive me for being naive. what does 'couple shipping' means ?

Our Park Shin Hye has so much love and generosity overload. Can't help admiring her more and more.

so many things crossed my mind, hope she's not sad anymore. Like you, I'm fully supporting her. She deserves to meet more male friends, it will be an honor for them to be her friend also. She's absolutely an angel. Thanks to all for posting all the beautiful pics, very nice indeed.

Really?

I hope she wins something. Her performance in YAB is good, she deserves some recognition.

Also, the couple award with JGS ==> I really hope they win. There's tough competition though.

shin hye going to be the award presenter...^___^

a pretty pic of her ^^ [from baidu]

5096def970ebca69242df2ef.jpg

Guest angeline_heart

Hi everyone ! *waves* I'm new to this thread and this is my first post. :)

the heading on shin hye's cy world and also the song in shin hye playlist

is the song from my fav band "broccoli and you,too "

the song name is 앵콜요청금지 “Requests For Encores Forbidden”

<>> such a sad song.. (is this really how u feel,avant hye? )

P.S.just wonder.... maybe renai jang, are you by any chance responsible for this?

it's just my thought on my mind that she's refer this toward her and jgs ..because everyone (including me and his mom )seem to want them to be together in real life just like in YAB and that's make its more harder for her to not feeling anything...when YAB is officially over and everyone moving on from the character ..it's much be hard for her to see him after YAB end... because he's not her person anymore...

sorry to cut your post, I feel the same as you as I just saw the lyrics...hopefully I'm thinking too much...but it keeps gave me the feelings it is about JGS...hope she'll feel better soon....somehow I feel that she's still young, should be more focusing on her career...I believe there's much more guys lining up for her.

I'm new to this, forgive me for being naive. what does 'couple shipping' means ?

If I'm not wrong, "couple shipping" means you fantasize about them being together. :)

I love all Nepal pics~~ she's such an angel who shares love with those childrens ~~

btw, Thanks so much for all the wonderful pics ! :D

nu2me...couple shipping means when you like actor and actress after you saw their shows, you want them to be together in real life, for example here after you watch YAB : you want JGS and PSH to be together...and we as fans will discuss the posibbility of them being together in real life...it's really fun you know :P ...but I already learn my lesson about shipping things...sometimes if you hope too much when the couple you are shipping doesnt end up together in real life... your heart will broke into pieces ;) ...so after that I never took seriously about couple shipping untill they said it with their own word that..yes we are indeed a couple :D

haha Agie you're right~ but for them to say it with their own word that's very hard, most usually let it out of the mouth after they are being caught. isn't that pathetic actually? To be caught red-handed before coming out straight about it.

But the thing about couple shipping is that you don't get any Tom, Richard or Harry to ship for fun. There must be some 'essence' in them ya' know.

but yes, it IS fun. Of course not at the expense of them.

This couple has a somewhat 70% possibility of making it out in the near future. Am I saying too much? I'll stop. -_-

jyinn thanks ^_^ mm....but what time does it start, do you know?

*edit* it's okay jyinn dear, just tune in 9PM KRT, that's the safest. It usually starts closer to 10PM KRT, so start abt an hr earlier should be fine. :)