❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@sunshine: thanx for the pics!

Shin Hye looks so sweet and warm! You could tell that the little baby really likes her too! What a cute baby :wub:

I can't wait to watch Danbi!

P.S. I wonder if Mama Jang will watch this show and think to herself: my future daughter-in-law sure is good with kids! I must further my scheming to get those two together. hehehe

j/k ^_^

Guest 13sunshine

P.S. I wonder if Mama Jang will watch this show and think to herself: my future daughter-in-law sure is good with kids! I must further my scheming to get those two together. hehehe

j/k ^_^

LOL I was just thinking about mama Jang too! *btw that's cute to call her mama Jang xD*

I was looking at the news about SH in Nepal and wondering if mama Jang go on internet and saw these hahaha....she will be so wants SH to be her daughter-in-laws hahaha...beauty, talents, kind, nice, down to earth, etc she just have it all, what more can a mother-in-laws ask for? xD

Guest Sissy12

looking at the pic..she must very happy doing the charity work..at just 19 she has done soo much..not just being popular but u all know too right..despite her buzy schedule she really awesome...u can see from her face...how she so dedicated to the people there...

the smile really warm my heart...oh gosh i'm a girl how can i fall in love with her(just kidding)..not just me but u all too.. :P

@13sunshine thanks for the pic...

PSH ...aja2 fighting

I find myself laughing at us.... a bunch group of girls fangirling over a sweet girl.

Thanks for the photo 13sunshine.. she looks so glowing!

And gems... I definitely can imagine that!

Mama Jang, come and join us scheming together over these 2 kids!!! :lol:

Guest YBROCKS

the heading on shin hye's cy world and also the song in shin hye playlist

is the song from my fav band "broccoli and you,too "

the song name is 앵콜요청금지 “Requests For Encores Forbidden”

this is the from one part in the song>>>

" We can’t...

I can’t sing a song that’s already ended

Even if you say that’s what everyone wants

Don’t make me miserable again

If you’re just pretending to grab onto me

End it here...

Please don’t make my heart waver

Don’t make me look at you

I know that it’s a lingering attachment

That will pass me by as though nothing happened.."

<>> such a sad song.. (is this really how u feel,avant hye? )

Thanks so much for the translation of the song!!! :)

I didn't even notice there was a song on her cyworld haha.

I think her picture, the song and the background all look so emo... (she seems upset)

Somehow I feel sad for PSH... ):

Hope that her feelings will recover.

Being a fangirl I can't help but think that she really likes JGS but can't get over him cause he keeps mentioning her and all which makes her have some form of false hope?

And thanks 13sunshine for the pictures! :)

She looks so sweet,

I can't wait to watch danbi/ Love request? [whatever it is :D]

Hearing the song, its really a sad emo song...

Not like the cheerful PSH she seems to be?

OMG new pics of Shin Hye from Nepal!!!! *man i'm spazzing hahaha*

she's just glowing!!!!!!!

http://i45.tinypic.com/mls4qw.jpg

haha they're both so cute!!

http://i45.tinypic.com/14o61dz.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/27zfdau.jpg

Shin Hye's eyes are really really really pretty!! *hey GS said the first thing he look at a girl is at the eyes!*

http://i47.tinypic.com/aagfa8.jpg

ps. the words from her cy background said "[You] Please be happy"

Thanks 13sunshine for posting the pics. They are just <3

I have no word to describe them, she does look like an angel, doesn't she? So fresh and beautiful without forced...

I miss her and can't wait to see the show aired

Shin Hye, we 'll be happy when you are happy!!!

Requests For Encores Forbidden_ Broccoli you too?

We can’t

We can’t sing a song again that’s already finished

Even if you say that’s what everyone wants

Don’t make me miserable any more

If you’re just pretending to grab onto me

End it here

Please don’t make my heart waver

Don’t make me look at you

I know that it’s a lingering attachment

That will pass me by as though nothing happened

Although we said love each other,

We can’t recall that time and mind

Which couldn’t be revisit again.

Are you miserable yourself

When you say ‘It should be you’

Then, Imagine how was I

just look at the lyrics...make me sad...PSH fighting

Thanks to all the translating

This is indeed a very sad song. My mind has so many different wild thoughts as I read it. :huh:

I think we need to stop pairing her with "whoever" and talking about YB 2

They may be the reasons making her "feel" miserable

My first thought: she lived in GMN role for the last 3 months (days and nights) with all the happy moments together with the boys. It was hard for her to get out ( of the charater) and be back to her normal life after show. But she did and she may not want to be emotional attatched once again.

The second thought: she is only 19 which I guess she doesn't have much experience in life/relationship since she has been busy with school and acting. This could be her 1st time to have "this feeling" while living in this role. Just imagine you have never been in a realtionship but you get so closed to "a guy" , even have 3 kisses with him and have a lot of physical interact ( as we seen in BTS) for more than 3 months, it's hard to not "feel" anything. She 's just a human after all. Even though she knew that everyone is moving on and she shouldn't have felt that way, but she just did and tried hard to get over it. But the fans (us), his mom and even himself kept bring it up and it make it harder ( for her) to let's go... Maybe that's why she hasn't mentioned about it or pretended like nothing is happening.

Idk, Or it may be just a simple sad song that she likes and nothing else attached. But I really hope she 's not sad and get too emotinal about it.

So I'll not shipping anymore so she can move on (easier)(hopefully)

SH!!!! We all love you so CHEER UP!!!!! :):):) ( you are just too good for him anyways, hehe -just my opinion)

EDIT: pj0t and gems, I can't help laugh :lol::lol::lol: so hard and yet ageee with all of you

We 're all fan-girling such a young girl, but the more you know about her, you can't help just love her more , right?

Guest shrlyHJ

I agree with thao, i think she is just having a hard time separating from her role as minam...

how i wish she can join us here so she'll know that a lot of people are supporting her.

and yeah, this is fan-girling... it is fun and since we are supporting such a good girl, it is worth our time :P

i hope we can have an official website for her.. just like the one that JGS have.. so that language will not be a barrier...

Guest jessiep

oh my...PSH's schedule is quite packed before the year ends. I'm glad that she'll get to do more MC work, and I'm hoping that PSH and JGS will get to win the best couple.

I don't know if we "the fans" are sometimes over-analyzing her cy posts :)))

I don't mind PSH&JGS coupling, but if people keep emphasizing her "crush" on JGS when she never openly admits it, I think that it may annoy her in some ways. So don't put too much pressure on this coupling!

Guest xSHADOW

I'm new to this thread :].

After watching You're Beautiful, I've become a fan of Park Shin Hye!

She's amazing and I recently found out how talented she is at dancing :o!

I'm all for her and JGS <3. My new favorite couple tehe.

I'm excited to see her host!

13sunshine thanks a lot for SH pictures in Nepal...hope more pictures will come :D ...I almost cry just by looking the pictures...I dont know how I will react when I see the show...when I saw the other danbi show...I always cry.... B) ....If I'm not mistake the first episode will be air on Dec, 26?...and the second epi will be air sometimes in January?...

I found the forum that discus about Danbi...hopefully they will give us the link to download when Danbi aired SH episode in Nepal...here's the link : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p=15089067&

And about shipping is oke when sometimes we ship couple after we watch their series/movies...it shows that they act very good that make fans want them to be together...but for myself...I just like SH as herself...not because she act with JGS, JYH, Hongki or other hot male celebrities....this young girl in such young age already achieve alot of things...that I had to admitted even myself when I was in SH age couldnt do half thing like her...so I feel content just become her fans, her unnie, her ahjumma....and will follow her career right now and in the future....and try to support her...

PS...I learn my lesson about couple shipping...so I never want to ship again...eventhough some couple looks tempting to be shipping....after I learn my lesson I just want to like actor/actress as an individual :P

Guest 13sunshine

Agie...i know! i love Danbi, especially ep.3, that's why i uploaded it on yt! i cried so much! , i'm so glad Shin Hye is on the show!

I will volunteer to upload SH's Danbi on YT when it airs

ps. but what i'm confuse about is that they said her Nepal trip is for Love Request, and Love Request is on KBS and Danbi is on MBC........is it the same? or a different show?

v gosh i'm soooooo proud of her!!! what a sweet sweet girl!!!

took this article from kbites,thxx to sookyeong ^^

Photo Of The Day! Park ShinHye on a mission to spread some love in Nepal!

It is known that actress Park ShinHye has recently visited a village Tapatali in Nepal.

She is there to personally deliver fan-prepared stationery for children in the village. Even though by country policy, many children got the chance to go to school there, many facilities were still lacking for the children.

She also visited the homes of the needy and took care of a 12-year-old child’s sibling and their mother. In addition, she also went down to the quarry to help out workers who live in the slums, carrying the rocks and a big hammer with her small hand.

Park ShinHye even worn the Santa Clause costumes making Christmas happen in the village by giving out presents and taking photo – making this Christmas a special one for the kids who only know about Christmas through stories told by others.

She said, “Looking at the smiles of the children who live in such difficult situation, I wanted to spread more love so I joined this volunteering project. But I felt sorry about that because I felt I have received more love.”

S:Chosun Daily

edit:

**i just get my sbs acc approved!!oh yeah!!!!vote for taemi noww!

edit edit:

Untitled-4.jpg

anyone knows what is this?

i cant log in...T_T

Guest shrlyHJ

Just want to share my thoughts on the background music of PSH cy...

i've been listening to it in the YT link provided...

it is a bossa type of song.. and it seems that it will suits PSH voice..

i initially thought it was PSH that was singing... :)

still fan-girling... ;)

And about shipping is oke when sometimes we ship couple after we watch their series/movies...it shows that they act very good that make fans want them to be together...but for myself...I just like SH as herself...not because she act with JGS, JYH, Hongki or other hot male celebrities....this young girl in such young age already achieve alot of things...that I had to admitted even myself when I was in SH age couldnt do half thing like her...so I feel content just become her fans, her unnie, her ahjumma....and will follow her career right now and in the future....and try to support her...

... I just want to like actor/actress as an individual :P

I second you, Agie. I love and admire her for herself as an individual not because of any hot guy she acted with.

And Idk what else to say since you said it all :):):)

Agie...i know! i love Danbi, especially ep.3, that's why i uploaded it on yt! i cried so much! , i'm so glad Shin Hye is on the show!

v gosh i'm soooooo proud of her!!! what a sweet sweet girl!!!

Thanks in advance 13sunshine but I wonder if you can translate it as well please (if you can) since most of us don't know korean.Thank you again

I can't wait to see our sweet girl. I think I love her 2 much :P:rolleyes:

And welcome all the new member to our loved house !!!

Guest 13sunshine

i cannot sub the whole show, i can only translate some parts, since my ability is not yet at the level to translate sentence by sentence xDD

but if someone willing to translate the whole show, i'm willing to time it ^^