❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest rona4teen

pongky, spread the love, I say! :)

I read the Vietnamese translation of the interview in Heraldm. Since no one has translated it to proper English, I translated the interview here. :)

PSH interview in Heraldm. (Focusing on "You're beautiful" mostly)

OMO OMO!! butterball jjang!! thanks a bunch for the transLations!! ^____^

now i'm more curious to watch Nodame CantabiLe! my sister toLd it was great, but since it was one of ShinHye's inspirations (??) for her character, i'm more eager to watch it. ^^ Hana Kimi was great as weLL though i've onLy watched the Japanese version. ^^

i bet PSH can puLL off a strong character, if ever she's given that kind of roLe. she's such a versatiLe and great actress! ^^ hope to see her star in a new series next year! (or YB season 2. ke ke~ ^^)

^^ aw~she's so nice to have thanked you for the cyworld gift...i think this girl is really so sweet and down to earth...i saw pics of her helping out in her church's kitchen...so cute...and i'm so glad that her agency doesn't seem like a bad place that just uses their actresses then disposes of them...i was worried cuz i was like what the heck is ava entertainment but it seems that her old agency dream factory's ceo lee seung hwan(also a singer) really cared for her (she said she is thankful to him cuz he didn't want to pressure her at such a young age to worry about ratings and what not and just let her be...he let her go and hang out with friends and let her have her freedom when it came to choosing projects) sent her to her current agency cuz he thought that they could help her rise in fame as an actress cuz they are a company known for specializing in just actresses(han ji min and chae jung ahn to name the more familiar ones but there are others that are longtime actresses that have been in the business for a while and now currently play all the mother parts in dramas)...and it seems that ava's ceo is a big fan of volunteering all over the place and that's way the agencies actresses are seen volunteering frequently too...hence mbc's danbi with both han ji min and shin hye appearing consecutively...

thanks for this info! ^^

so that was the reason why she transferred to a new agency. i was wondering the whoLe time why she did that. Lee Seung Hwan was absoLuteLy nice to PSH. he reaLLy cared for her & her career. such a great man he is, Looking after ShinHye ever since she was a LittLe kid. ^^

Guest apples23

okay you guys..i dont think i posted this here...i dunno...ive been going around like a crazy lady today...our minam cast has been dominating the news today(what with shin hye's articles, geun suk's new official site, the fanmeeting dues incident on dc,etc)...eh~im tired...but about the sbs drama awards mc where jang geun suk and han yeh seul are said to mc...well someone told me on the sbs jang geun suk gallery that they thought that yeh seul had forfeited the gig cuz of her drama filming but i was like where is this article...i couldn't find it anywhere...all of them said it was confirmed...but then i found this: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912141555391002 and according to this geun suk has confirmed his part as mc but yeh seul wasn't confirmed yet cuz of her filming...i know it's little to go off of...but...here's me crossing my fingers and hoping that all my ranting on sbs's galleries and on daum's television zone has paid off since there are more ppl who are like me and keep saying "what the...we won't even see our taemi/taenyu together at the cast table...might as well see them on stage together, especially if you have to wait for yeh seul to confirm"...really sbs is just asking for it...

Guest rona4teen

SBS ‘You’re Beautiful’ drama couple Park ShinHye and Jang GeunSeok will come together again as MCs for 2009 Melon Music Awards.

The 5th Melon Music Award 2009 will be held on 16th December in Seoul Olympic Hall, and the 2 will be the MCs for the part 2 of the award ceremony. This is great news for fans who have been missing some of the 2 in action in the drama.

Meanwhile, Park ShinHye will also be taking part in the filming of KBS 1TV ‘Love’s Request’ on 17th December, schedule will be tight for her. In fact, her schedule will be packed all the way till the end of the year as she will be participating in SBS Gayo DaeJun, SBS Entertainment DaeSang, and SBS Acting DaeSang from 29th till 31st December.

S:Newsen

credits to sookyeong@kbites

thanksss! ^^ i've read a simiLar articLe on allkpop.com a whiLe ago. ^^

WOW! pretty hectic scheduLe huh?! but it's nice coz we get to see a Lot of her before the year ends. ^^

btw, does anybody know if PSH's nominated for an award? or are the nominations haven't been announced yet? ^^

wowowowwowww~

shin hye's fanclub is opened!!!!

come on everyone lets support our charming avant hye!!

join the club!!

fanclub link==>SHIN HYE FANCLUB

YAY!! PSH's FC is finaLLy open! ^____^

thanks for the info! ^^

apples23, thanks for the info about the MC thing.

errrr. now it gets a Lot more confusing! >_< i'm starting to hate SBS! i guess they put HYS in the MC position for the christmas drama promotions. >_< they're giving us fans faLse hopes. they can't take back what they've aLready announced to the pubLic. >_< I WANT JGS-PSH MCs!!!

oh look guys! how cute are they if they're MCing together *photoshopped pic from dc gall*

xD

http://i49.tinypic.com/24yqlmt.jpg

cooL picture! props to whoever photoshopped it! ^^

thanks for posting it though. ^^

Guest pyaarhia2

wow.. i'm surprised.. i miss alot of happening about our dearest avant hye...

> i'm glad to hear that she's taking the 2nd half mcing of the melon awards (i'm hoping for a taenyu interactions *daydreaming*)

> on the other hand.. i'm sad that taenyu won't be sitting on the same table at the SBS awards.. (bad bad..)

> i love the photoshopped photo so much.. tnx for sharing....

> i hope shin hye won't get sick because of her tight schedule...

> i'm looking forward to see more news about her..

~shin hye fighting!!~

Guest apples23

you guys i had forgotten about having a daum username until today so i randomly posted my thoughts on them trying to make han yeh seul mc with jang geun suk...even though they have to wait for her to say yes cuz she doesnt even know if she can do it cuz of drama filming...so i just wrote that i was upset with sbs...i didnt think anyone would see it out of all the topics...haha to my surprise when i went back in a couple of mins ago my words were on the list of most viewed..hahah and as number one!...lol...this is embarrassing...i acted like such a crazy fangirl...

edit: aww boo...i got dropped from the list

thanks apple23, on which list were you dropped? hugs

butterball, thanks for the translated article! :)

rona4teen, i wrote to her in English. I don't know how to speak Korean :blush:

yozo, sent you a pm ;)

13sunshine, thanks for the ps-ed photo! really hope to see them together on the 16th!

34hglqb.jpg

credit naver/jack and jill

thanks apple23, on which list were you dropped? hugs

butterball, thanks for the translated article! :)

rona4teen, i wrote to her in English. I don't know how to speak Korean :blush:

yozo, sent you a pm ;)

13sunshine, thanks for the ps-ed photo! really hope to see them together on the 16th!

credit naver/jack and jill

Yo~~~ unnie! congrats!!! Shin Hye is such sweetheart, I'm so happy for you kekekekekeke

Yay let's wait for Wednesday, so excited!!!

The ps-ed photo is very well-done, thanks for sharing 13sunshine! ;)

Guest MissMellis

Hello all!

This thread sure is moving these days! It's good

to see it so active <3

Thank you butterball for the translation! You're heaven sent~

apples23: Komawo for the information. WTH is wrong with SBS? saying

one thing one minute, just to take it back the next? :o

I hope the fans will bombard them XD

Aaw, Avant Hye fans are so nice. It's really good to see that Avant Hye has

a good influence on them. ^^

Aaaand the FC is finally open! For those who haven't joined yet, please do so <3

I could be the mod if it's okay with you all. I do have the time that is required ^^;;

feel want to fangirling a little while b4 going to sleep~haha

just less than 48hours the Melon Award will be hold,so it definitely means that shin hye and keunsuk have be seeing each other!!

for the rehearsal of mc-ing...haha~~

wish wish wish some photos or videos release of their preparation work....*_*

anxiously waiting for it to come~~^___^

*ellie unnie,go apply for it!!!

my votes to u...muackz!! ** hehe

Guest MissMellis

Hmm. Seems like Avant Hye had a NYLON photoshoot?

Here is the article:

http://www.nylonmedia.co.kr/contents/index_view.html?catecode=20&subbcode=&contnumb=748

And these are the pics I extractred from the article:

1256803690.th.jpg

1256803387.th.jpg

103944w.th.jpg

Credit: NYLONmedia.co.kr

Jing dongseng, thanks for the support~

Hmm. I wonder where I can apply for it though :unsure:

I just PM'ed the one in charge ^^;;

Park Shin-hye’s Love Request

December 14th, 2009 // by javabeans

pshloverequest.jpg

Park Shin-hye, the 19-year-old star of the recent You’re Beautiful, is heading to Nepal for six days as part of KBS1’s Love Request. Like stars who have gone on similar trips before her, the program will follow Park as she donates books and school materials to children growing up in difficult circumstances, many of whom put education on the back burner in order to earn money at a stone quarry.

Park is busy as this year comes to a close; the day before leaving, she’ll host Melon’s music awards with her You’re Beautiful co-star Jang Geun-seok. She leaves for Nepal on December 17 and returns on the 22nd, after which she has appearances scheduled for the 29th, 30th, and 31st at a music function and awards ceremonies.

The Love Request program will air on KBS1 on December 26.

Via Chosun.com

credit: www.dramabeans.com

Park Shin-hye’s Love Request

December 14th, 2009 // by javabeans

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9861/pshloverequest.jpg

Park Shin-hye, the 19-year-old star of the recent You’re Beautiful, is heading to Nepal for six days as part of KBS1’s Love Request. Like stars who have gone on similar trips before her, the program will follow Park as she donates books and school materials to children growing up in difficult circumstances, many of whom put education on the back burner in order to earn money at a stone quarry.

Park is busy as this year comes to a close; the day before leaving, she’ll host Melon’s music awards with her You’re Beautiful co-star Jang Geun-seok. She leaves for Nepal on December 17 and returns on the 22nd, after which she has appearances scheduled for the 29th, 30th, and 31st at a music function and awards ceremonies.

The Love Request program will air on KBS1 on December 26.

Via Chosun.com

credit: www.dramabeans.com

wow, thanks for the info :D

she is really sure become very busy after ended filming YAB :)

i hope she can overcome the tight schedule and do her own activities by herself, she deserve a refreshing holiday after all the activity she has been doing lately <3

it's nice to know that PSH has become more wellknown these days ^^

and i hope i could join the fanlist of PSH here :)

saranghae ShinHyeshi <3

Guest MissMellis

drizy: Welcome to Avant Hye's place. Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Just a friendly reminder though. Please don't quote images.

gems: Thanks for bringing over the article. Our girl is going to be super-busy

this month eh? I hope she doesn't overwork herself and get to celebrate christmas

with family and friends.

I've updated the first page yet again with some links ^^

I'll see if I can find more information about the Melon Awards

and where we can watch it live. Can't promise anything though.

75593292.th.jpg

Credit: DC

Edit:

According to YABFAN over at YB thread, the awards show

will be broadcasted on cabel TV such as Y-Star, Dramax and ComedyTV.

So I searched for these sites and seems like Comedy TV offers streaming. Not

sure if it's live or not or if they will live stream the awards show but

here is the link to anyone that is interested:

http://www.comedycenter.co.kr/program/prog....php?s_mcd=107#

The streaming only works in Internet Explorer and not Firefox. I had

trouble seeing it with Firefox, but no problems with IE. Do

keep this in mind, please.

Let's hope that they will live stream the awards show.

To remember:

Melon Music Awards

Date: 2009-12-16

Time: 7 pm - 10 pm Korean time.

You may also want to go to http://www.timezoneconverter.com/ to see what

time it will be on your side of the world~

I will keep on searching!

Guest yozoranomukou

wowowowwowww~

shin hye's fanclub is opened!!!!

come on everyone lets support our charming avant hye!!

join the club!!

fanclub link==>SHIN HYE FANCLUB

just joined FC ^^ thank you guys, as always, for da news!!!! <333