❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hello everyone!!

Now soompi have a poll up to see which new fanclub they should open

so go HERE and vote for our Shin Hye!! she currently only have 1 vote *and that's my vote lol*

edit : yay go everyone!!! she deserved her own fanclub here xDD <333

Thanks 13sunshine for the link...I already vote

Last time i check PSH already has 18 vote and leading the poll now..the administrator will create fanclub for the top three...so come on PSH supporter who havent vote yet....vote for her please...:)

good afternoon guys~^^

just voted for shin hye fanclub..

she's leading pretty well now,71 out of 82 votes currently...hehehe~

such a cute girl ^^

145488ef72c75906adafd593.jpg

Guest mndymah

I'm 6 years older than PSH but I've always liked her from day 1 which was from STH. Then I saw her in Tree of Heaven when she was more mature and I loved her there! Then I stopped watching K dramas for a few years and YAB is the first one worth seeing and which I thoroughly enjoyed after all these years.

I do admit that she is an underrated actress but I really don't think that she got any less fame than the other cast members of YAB. She has ALREADY endorsed so many products and worked with so many wonderful guys at such a young age. I think it is because we don't have much updated news about her so we think she is not being recognized. I read somewhere that she is doing more CFs and more photo shoots. I'm guessing she won't do a drama in a while since she has to attend school.

I feel sad that she has anti-fans by virtue of fact that she was in a show with 3 hot guys who she did not choose. What is up with Korean fans?!! Anyways, on the bright side, she only gets antis if she is popular. However, I hope she won't feel upset with it or pressured with it that it will affect her mentally and physically. I'm sure a lot of actresses have lots of antis.

Alas, she is ONLY 19, soon to be 20! Her future is looking bright and she will be the next rising star. Of course, I would love to see her pair up with JGS again.

And of course I voted for PSY for the fanclub!

Guest somuchinluv01

yes i just voted! and reach 87% votes! Oh myy,,,, Thank u guys for voting!

she should have a lots of recognition but she's not!

I really like her a lot and i will be her supporter till the end!lol

Go Avan Hye! Fighting!

Is there any chance of Park Shin Hye read all our mgs?hehehee just confused ^^

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I'm 6 years older than PSH but I've always liked her from day 1 which was from STH. Then I saw her in Tree of Heaven when she was more mature and I loved her there! Then I stopped watching K dramas for a few years and YAB is the first one worth seeing and which I thoroughly enjoyed after all these years.

I do admit that she is an underrated actress but I really don't think that she got any less fame than the other cast members of YAB. She has ALREADY endorsed so many products and worked with so many wonderful guys at such a young age. I think it is because we don't have much updated news about her so we think she is not being recognized. I read somewhere that she is doing more CFs and more photo shoots. I'm guessing she won't do a drama in a while since she has to attend school.

I feel sad that she has anti-fans by virtue of fact that she was in a show with 3 hot guys who she did not choose. What is up with Korean fans?!! Anyways, on the bright side, she only gets antis if she is popular. However, I hope she won't feel upset with it or pressured with it that it will affect her mentally and physically. I'm sure a lot of actresses have lots of antis.

Alas, she is ONLY 19, soon to be 20! Her future is looking bright and she will be the next rising star. Of course, I would love to see her pair up with JGS again.

And of course I voted for PSY for the fanclub!

I'm older than her too (at 22). And I've been a fan of hers ever since Stairway to Heaven (her part of the story was just so much more interesting and well acted).

Actually, before You're Beautiful, I was wondering why PSH was so popular because she was in CFs with ALL of the popular hotties in Korea (Lee Minho, Kim Hyun Joong, Jang Geun Suk, etc) when she hasn't been the lead in a drama in so long. I hope that Etude will continue to sign PSH and JGS on for their next endorsements or even better, another endorsement for both of them together.

I think for someone her age, she has shown great range as an actress and she can only continue to rise in popularity from here. To me, it seems like she's more popular than Goo Hye Sun, even though GHS was in the ever-so-popular (yet trainwreck) BOF.

whoa.. this thread has grown considerably since i last came here. at least there are more info and pics now. it was pretty empty before.. so i reckon the chances of her getting her own FC soon is pretty high.. she's leading in the FC request polls anyways

Guest rona4teen

voted for ShinHye's fancLub aLready! ^^

she's Leading with 133/152 votes!

she'LL pretty much win by a LandsLide! YAY! ^____^

to those who haven't voted yet, pLease vote now!

our ShinHye needs Lotsa LOVE! ^____^

Guest MissMellis

Hello girls!

Sorry for being MIA these few days.. but my oppa (GY) just came

back from the army so was visiting the other house ^^

I wonder what happened with the Taiwan FM? There are no news

of it so far >_<

Gems: So she will be attending the Melon Awards? That's so good! Can't

wait to see her then XD

Oooh! PSH Fanclub FTW! I already voted for Avant Hye and she is leading with 88 % :D

So for those who haven't voted yet, please do so!~

edeline10: Thanks for the links! I will add them to the first page~

Welcome to all the newbies <3

Enjoy your stay here!

new updates from shin hye cyworld ^^

looks like a happy post?haha~just with own instinct~

2009.12.11 금 22:34

열심히 그동안 모아둔 사진들을 한꺼번에 올렸더니 힘들.....

너무 재밌었던 촬영현장

그리고 끝나고 모여서 다같이 놀러간 스키장

볼매정과 유짱은 스케줄로 인해 함께하지 못했지만 ... 흑흑 ㅠㅠ

이런날이 또 언제 있을까 ...

그래도 우리 꼭 다시 놀러가자규 ~~

S자를 마스터해야하지 않겠어 ?!

가르치느라 내 팔과 몸은 후덜덜했을 뿐이고 .... ㅋㅋㅋ

준환오빤 점프하다 엎어졌을 뿐이고 ㅋㅋㅋ

그린언닌 ... 그렇게 죽어라 싫다싫다 하더니

그렇게 넘어지면서도 재밌다고 다시 올라가자그러구 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

운동신경없다며 못탄다던 수은언니는 가장빨리 배웠구 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

왕코디코디언니 미영언니도 내려왔건만 ..

지혜언니는 끙끙 ... T^T

바람에 날아갈것 같은 헐랭오빠 ㅋㅋㅋ

늦게와서 못탄 홍스타 ㅠㅠ

춥다고 방에서 절대 안나오던 르네장 ... ㅉㅉ 남자가 뭐 이래 ...

다음에도 함께해요 우리 ♡

the photos she added are so adorable!!~~too bad the size are quite small,but hey we all know she have enjoying holiday break..^__^

with hongki, wong coordi, the fan leader etc~~^^

20091211212937_57272017.jpg

.2beea754a1018868d0090629.jpg

so cute!!!!!

ea31b9cedcade63393457e29.jpg

b5c74a4e2e4e8ffad0c86a2a.jpg

f0d674f43284b75edcc4742a.jpg

wong coordi~

b29fe222e15e16c3d6cae22a.jpg

a046dc1eae83e72f40341729.jpg

929c8219e6482c4adbb4bd2a.jpg

fan leader~

28b678080ca410e163d9862a.jpg

shin hye!!

45c4b33d638021f79e3d6228.jpg

b510db446c7b43b2b3b7dc29.jpg

a7f89fdd3a5e8adf77c63829.jpg

49ae8c24f72e16038644f928.jpg

9bf5e1509692cf528435242a.jpg

3dfd9324c8e8b3314d088d0b.jpg

45f643b6829117c431add1bd.gif

afaa6d835b6ad78f6c8119bc.gif

efaa458ef9678fdef01f36bd.gif

**it seems that the second last sentence 【춥다고 방에서 절대 안나오던 르네장 ... ㅉㅉ 남자가 뭐 이래 ...】 means that reina jang feels cold so he doesn't want to get out from the room....what kind of guy is this....***

*【다음에도 함께해요 우리 ♡】means even then,we're together ♡***

***wow~~is the translation true?**hehe

Thanks jyinn for the pictures!

Could anyone translate what Shin Hye wrote in cyworld?

It's so cute that they took a minibreak together! I can feel the cast love <3

Slightly off topic, but what's up with the duck(? is it duck) hats that everyone's wearing? I saw Sandara Park wear the same hat...at first I thought it was an A.N.Jell fan thing (like the angel wing headbands shown in You're Beautiful) but it appears to be far more ubiquitous.

edit: I see that some parts are translated. But what? what? Was JGS really there? Squeeeeee! When were the pictures taken? And where is this ski resort? omo omo omo...spazzzz

Guest MissMellis

Jing dongseng, thanks for posting the update of her CY and the pics!

Seems like they had a great time together. But is it during the YB

days or after? Hmmm... is the translation true? :o

Edit:

Guess what? I was at YB thread just now and Cecilia just posted

that Avant Hye will be co-hosting the 2nd part of the Melon Awards!

slightly off topic, but what's up with the duck(? is it duck) hats that everyone's wearing? I saw Sandara Park wear the same hat...at first I thought it was an A.N.Jell fan thing (like the angel wing headbands shown in You're Beautiful) but it appears to be far more ubiquitous.

sorry to cut ur post...^^

it's baskin robbin cap!!2NE1 endorses it while BR sponsors YB,that's why BR ice creams always comes out in YB..hehe

it looks like penguin for me tho~hehe

Jing dongseng, thanks for posting the update of her CY and the pics!

Seems like they had a great time together. But is it during the YB

days or after? Hmmm... is the translation true? :o

i wonders a lot when it is too..hehe

if KS is with them then should be during YB days?since he's so busy nowadays..

but during YB shooting they doesn't seems to have time to play since the schedule are so pack~

hmmm hmmm we can just wait ~~^^

**oh my~~thank you ellie unnie!!!

horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!such an exciting news!!!kekekekeke~can have sweet dreams of them tonight...^^

thanks alot,recently i don't dare to visit YB thread,coz everyone is discussing bout the director cut dvd,so tempted to it but could not have it....>_<**

COUNTDOWN 4 DAYS MORE!!!WOWW~~

Guest MissMellis

Jing dongseng, maybe it's right after YB? Before JGS went

on vacation?

Yes yes, very exciting news indeed! Can't wait

to see them together again cohosting the awards show!

I dondwe though if there is any way we can see live streaming

of the awards show? If there is, where can we watch it?

Here are some pics. Click thumbnail for full size:

47138487.th.jpg 11957123.th.jpg 92212514.th.jpg

79872962.th.jpg24171058.th.jpg 49436419.th.jpg 70890328.th.jpg

Credit: DC PSH and as labeled

Guest rona4teen

i've read about ShinHye co-hosting JGS in Melon Awards too!

YAY for that! ^____^ can't wait for PSH-JGS moments outside YB! ^____^

jyinn

thanks for the updates! ^^

stiLL waiting for kind-hearted peopLe who'LL transLate ShinHye's diary entry. ke ke ke~ ^^

she's adorabLe, as aLways, in those photos!

i was aLso wondering when did that hoLiday break happen. but i guess due to YB's hectic fiLming, it's hardLy possibLe for them to have that kind of vacation. ^^

it's absoLuteLy nice to see the YB cast bonding even after the series has ended. they've reaLLy gotten cLose with each other! ^____^

does anybody know what channeL wiLL Melon Awards be aired? i was hoping i can watch it Live through TvAnts. ^^

btw, is anybody here, who's not korean, a member of ShinHye's daum cafe?? ^^

'coz i badLy wanna be a member but it keeps asking for my Social Security No. (???)

can somebody heLp me with this? ^____^

------------------------------------♡

i beLieve these are ShinHye's activities/tv appearances since she first debuted. ^^

i'LL try to googLe transLate this but i guess it'LL take time. (not being abLe to understand korean can be reaLLy frustrating most of the time. >_< i can onLy read the characters.)

so i'd be nice if someone couLd heLp in transLating this. ke ke ke~ ^^

2cdxxjn.jpg

294syhj.jpg

credits: gall.dcinside.com

Awww, it's the cutest thing that they're vacationing together. I guess she and Hong Ki really are close offscreen. It reminds me of HK's earlier comment about if they went vacay together people wont think that they had a scandal or something. :lol: Too bad YH wasnt there, and what's with Reinna Jang being cold and refused to get out of his room comment? Was he there also? :lol::lol: Missing pretty Shin Hye terribly. Thank god that LA 18 is airing YB rerun