❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hey guys, i went shin hye cyworld and i think the the diary part is closed?

thanks in advance for any clarification ya....

and oh ya,read upon KS going to attend Champagne program, the one with the ideal world cup lady thingy~~

wonder will he pick shin hye~hehe

AllKpop.com has a comparison of Park Shin Hye and Yoon Eun Hye's similar hairstyles, drama roles, and costumes. You can read the article here: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._park_shin_hye/

Here's their similar hairstyles. I believe the photos were taken when Park Shin Hye was starring in Kimcheed Radish Dish and Yoon Eun Hye was working on Coffee Prince.

pshyeh.jpg

Here's the Victorian-inspired dress worn by Park Shin Hye at the greenhouse.

psh.jpg

And Yoon Eun Hye had worn this dress in her drama, My Fair Lady aka Take Care of Young Lady.

yehl.jpg

The article has a poll asking people who wore the dress better. I voted for Shin Hye :P

The article has a poll asking people who wore the dress better. I voted for Shin Hye :P

same here ^^

shin hye shines in the dress...quite long take of her wearing it in YB,how could she not melt our hearts with it...hehe

Guest MissMellis

Although I love YEH, I'm not going to be biased. PSH wore

the dress better~

So I voted for her too. And she is leading right now. :D

About the earlier poll, I think second place is not bad at all,

considering how famous Coffee Prince is and all.

Laura: Happy (belated?) birthday!

rona4teen: Thanks so much for posting the pics here. Avant Hye looks

gorgeous!!

Val unnie: Thanks for the support! <3 Hope to see you

more in here.

jyinn: I added you on FB~

Guest butterball

Both ladies look beautiful. They do resemble each other in certain angles. Hopefully they will act alongside each other in an epic drama one day!!

I voted for PSH in this dress though. Her makeup and hair-do seem to go well with the dress.

Guest SooInSmile

ahh beautiful. I bet she is buried with drama offer and commercials. That is good, hope she don't feel lonely, just lots of loves from friends, fans, and everyone.

Guest MissMellis

butterball: I agree with you and I hope they can act together in the future.

They would totally rock as sisters! :D

Sooinsmile: Yeah, hopefully she will come out with a new project soon,

but not too soon though. She deserves to rest first. Maybe sometime

next year ^^

Pics:

da1dc779.jpg

158ada7d.jpg

Credit: DC

Hope they're not repost. I haven't seen them in here.

Guest ^L4uRa^

:lol: hi girls...

sooo sorry i cant make any psh wallies for now.. but i promise to make one..

thank you so much for the bday greetings butterball, gems, jyinn, rori0711, MissMellis, ... <3333

okay i might not be able to share the wallpaper. but, something to share...

kkkk...

im quite agree that she's indeed 'avant Hye'

;)

parkshinhyegakdugi.jpg

[News] Who is the best actress who most successfully acted the female cross-dressing character?

credit: smr05

sorry to cut your post..

thanx for the news...

am okay seeing her at the #2 spot.

coz she wasnt playing a tomboyish girl in that drama..

more likely like a very girly girl that's forced to be a guy...

and she's potraying it well.. ^_^

btw, she always there being YEH's shadow,... am afraid ppl will think that way... >.<;

I kinda agree with the results. Even though I think Park Shin Hye did a fantastic job portraying the cross-dressing Go Minyeo/Minam, her character was not boyish at all. That's okay because her character wasn't supposed to be :) Go Eun Chan was supposed to be very boyish so that even though initially she wasn't trying to trick others into thinking she was a boy, they thought she was one nonetheless.

agree... ^_^

happy birthday L4uRa^

ur wallies are cute! keep them coming.

thanx rori.. i will =)

Thank you rona4teen for sharing the picturess... goddess hye.. <3333

Guest rona4teen

visited her cyworLd.

it says that there were no registered posts in the diary section. (??)

does this mean she's cLosing it down? or just taking a break or something?

i guess this has something to do with her Latest (controversiaL) diary entry.

Let's hope she won't cLose it down for good.

and oh ya,read upon KS going to attend Champagne program, the one with the ideal world cup lady thingy~~

reaLLy? Let's hope ShinHye wiLL be incLuded in the List of Ladies where he'LL choose from. ^^ (& if that happens, i hope he'LL pick ShinHye in the end. weeee! ^____^)

AllKpop.com has a comparison of Park Shin Hye and Yoon Eun Hye's similar hairstyles, drama roles, and costumes. You can read the article here: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._park_shin_hye/

sorry to cut your post. ^^

voted for PSH of course!

it's not onLy bcoz i'm biased, but she reaLLy did wore that dress wayyy better than YEH.

her hair & makeup goes very weLL with the dress as weLL. ^___^

no wonder she's Leading the poLL. good for her! ^^

Guest 13sunshine

oh I was about to come here to say about her diary section >.<

She deleted her last diary about JGS YB

no one know why.......

but I don't think she will close her cy....she just deleted the diary entry.....

some Shin Hye pics to share ^^

she's just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

24eaq39.jpg

2eg5ruq.jpg

28srq7a.jpg

ej2ph.jpg

29fun4m.jpg

2q863k9.jpg

2zhfucz.jpg

34nfgk0.jpg

eztwy.jpg

11i1rft.jpg

r9jwiw.jpg

i28tn7.jpg

123tn2e.jpg

nqo76d.jpg

ou4mj4.jpg

cstna.jpg

Guest stoolker

oo thanks for sharing the pretty pics of shinhye! she looks really pretty with curly hair, long or short..i also pick psh over yeh for wearing the dress better, its the hair and make up, suits the dress more, and the black tights and shoes match better than yeh's. they're both pretty.

hey all,

from shin hye baidu tieba,it seems that shin hye leave a message at YB dc this morning,1.16am..[she should have sleep early,the last time mini hompy msg was on 2.14am]

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...page=1&bbs=

난 센스가 부족한 사람이라 그냥 생각난대로 적은것임을 미.리 알립니다. 킁 -ㅅ-

1. 맴버들이 남자처럼 대해서 서운한 적이 있다 ?

없었다면 거짓말이겠죠 .. ? 빡빡한 스케줄에 하루 1,2시간 자면서 촬영하던 나였으니까 ..

아무리 강철 체력이래도 .. 조금은 여배우 대접도 받고싶었지만 .. 처음부터 그런건 포기한 나였으니까 ..

2. 태경이가 좋아 ? 아님 다비드가 좋아 ?

에이 .. 아무리 그래도 태경이가 좋죠 ~ 까칠하지만 귀엽잖아 ? 혼자 싸인만들어줄 때 그리고 돼지토끼 만들어줄 때 봐바요 .. 얼마나 귀여워 ㅋㅋ

3. 여기 미남갤에 축하파티하면 올거야 ?

난 지금 3일동안 몸살로 누워있던 사람이야 .. 집에서 좀 더 쉬면 안될까요 ..

4. 신우가 머리 쓰다듬으며 두피 care 해줄 때 기분 어때?

직접 받아봐요 ..(받을수가 없구나 .. 훗 ㅋㅋ ) 난 신우에게 늘 .. 또 이렇게 할거지 ? 라고 물었던 사람 ...

그래도 끝나고 나니까 그립긴 하네요.

5. 아니... 고미녀씨께 묻습니다. 오빠랑 통화한 적 있어요 ?

-ㅅ-... 통화한적... 있는데 ?? 왜 .. ? 우리오빠한테 관심있나요 ? 관심갖지마세요 울 오빠 내꺼니까 .. >_<

6. 떡밥 던져주면 미남갤 상플로 '하악' 거리는거 아나요 ?

하악은 .... 처음에 ... 변태같애 .. 라고해놓고 나도 해봤던 거라며 ... 힛 ..

7. 명동씬 칼국수 레알 맛있었니 ?

아침에 찍으면서 맛있길래 .. 촬영 끝나고 가서 한번 먹고 ... 다음에 촬영가서 끝나고 또 먹었던 기억이 ..

우리 매니저오빤 두번째 가자그러니까 싫어하더군요 .. 아무래도 면보단 밥이 좋지 ..

8. 태경신와 두번째 kiss씬인데 불편하진않아 ?

음 .. 그냥 .. 좀 더 리얼하게 찍자는 태경신의 의견을 무시해버린 나였기에 .. ㅋㅋㅋ 좀 .. 불편한게 없잖아 있었죠 .. 히

근데 워낙 근석오빠와는 오누이같은 관계라 .. ^^

9.시즌2하면 출연할 의사가 있는지..

글쎄요 .. 모든 배우가 그대로 출연할 수 있을까요 .. 모든사람들이 아쉬움을 가지고 .. 더 오래 기억할 수 있게 ...

지금으로 만족하는데 ... 내가 이런말 하면 다들 서운해 하겠지 .. ?

10.미남갤 인증 one more time 해줄꺼징?

난 여기에 인증을 몇번하는지 모르겠네 .. 큼큼 ..

별거 아니고 짧은 답지 읽어주시느라 다들 고생하셨습니다.

난 이제 잠을 청하러 .. 슝 ^^

found this translation from YB thread,million thanks to blyssxoxo..^___^

PSH: Before I start I want to tell everyone that I'm someone who don't have much sense, hence I will just causally write down my thoughts.

Q1. The members treat you like a boy, don't you feel ill-treated?

A1. If I say no, it will be a lie right? Since the filming schedule is very tight and there is only 1 to 2 hours of sleep. To me, no matter how tired, I also wish to receive treatment like an actress (girl) but I already abandon this idea from the start.

Q2. Fancy TK? Or Da Wei? (Who is Da Wei? Don't tell me is the church statue? Anyone can shed some light about this?)

A2. TK is still the best. Although he is very picky, he is cute. Everyone should see the scene where he designed the autograph and the scene where he made the pig rabbit for me..So cute! Hehe

Q3. If MN gallery organised a celebration party, will you come?

A3. I'm already down with flu for 3 days already, can I rest at home for a few days..

Q4. How do you feel when SW do the scalp care (little scratch/pat on the head) for you? (LOL! I don't know why they use the term scalp care, hilarious!)

A4. You all can try! (omo, you all can't try..haha) I always tell SW "You want to do that again right?" But now that the drama is over, I kinda miss it a little.

Q5. No, this question should be for Ms Go Mi-nyeo. Have you talk to Oppa over the phone?

A5. Talk..on the phone? ?? Why? Are you interested in my Oppa? Please don't show concern! Because Oppa is mine! >_<

Q6. Not translated.

Q7. Is the noodles at Mindong (I don't know how to spell) scene really very nice?

A7. The noodles tasted quite nice in the morning during the shoot. Went to eat again after the shoot and again after another shoot. My manager said this when we went the second time "Let's go, actually don't really like it, after all rice still taste better than noodles".

Q8. This is your second time having a kiss scene with TK God (LOL, what a name), do you feel awkward?

A8. Hmm..it is like..I..shouldn't take things lightly with TK God "re-take again to make it more real" meaning. Ha ha ha.. Hm.. nothing to feel awkward about. Hee. But me and GS oppa all along have been like brother and sister kind of relationship. ^^ (Does this mean that the cut out passionate kiss is really woahhhh?!! Can't wait to see it in the d-cuts!)

Q9. If there is Season 2, will you continue..

A9. Yep, all the cast can act and everyone remain the same. If the memory can be longer a bit, I'm also feeling blissful about now. If I were to say that, everyone will feel not bear to let go right?

Q10. Will you leave another message in MN gallery one more time?

A10. I already left a lot of messages there. Hehe

Not much interesting answers. Thanks to everyone who read this. ^^

**poor shin hye,hope she's healthy now~**

Guest yeudienanh

i think, i must learn korean, so i can understand what they say and what they write, i mustnt wait for the translation, huhuhu.

Guest rona4teen

hey all,

from shin hye baidu tieba,it seems that shin hye leave a message at YB dc this morning,1.16am..[she should have sleep early,the last time mini hompy msg was on 2.14am]

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...page=1&bbs=

thanks a bunch for posting this & the transLations! ^____^

Q1. The members treat you like a boy, don't you feel ill-treated?

A1. If I say no, it will be a lie right? Since the filming schedule is very tight and there is only 1 to 2 hours of sleep. To me, no matter how tired, I also wish to receive treatment like an actress (girl) but I already abandon this idea from the start.

GS oppa does treat you Like a girL most of the time i must say! ^^ (the BTS cLip where JGS heLd PSH's hand (in a very sweet manner & Looks at her in the eye!) and gave her a hotpack. ^___^)

Q3. If MN gallery organised a celebration party, will you come?

A3. I'm already down with flu for 3 days already, can I rest at home for a few days..

oh my! >_< she shouLd get some more rest. hope she's fine now. ^^

Q5. No, this question should be for Ms Go Mi-nyeo. Have you talk to Oppa over the phone?

A5. Talk..on the phone? ?? Why? Are you interested in my Oppa? Please don't show concern! Because Oppa is mine! >_<

by oppa, do they mean GS oppa?? ^____^

Q9. If there is Season 2, will you continue..

A9. Yep, all the cast can act and everyone remain the same. If the memory can be longer a bit, I'm also feeling blissful about now. If I were to say that, everyone will feel not bear to let go right?

c'mon! they shouLd seriousLy make season 2 aLready! aLmost every cast member wants it!!

Guest yozoranomukou

awe, i can't believe she's sick. i hope she feels better soon ^^

btw thnx 4 da translations! ^_^

Guest 13sunshine

9.시즌2하면 출연할 의사가 있는지..

글쎄요 .. 모든 배우가 그대로 출연할 수 있을까요 .. 모든사람들이 아쉬움을 가지고 .. 더 오래 기억할 수 있게 ...

지금으로 만족하는데 ... 내가 이런말 하면 다들 서운해 하겠지 .. ?

Actually, this question about season 2, she said "well, will all the cast be as the same?" and then she said she's satisfied with it right now...i think as in she is satisfied with YB and the ending......

but i still wish for a season 2!!!

here is a picture of Shin Hye and her manager...and wow he's a handsome one LOL lucky guy!!!!!

33cw49h.jpg

from this blog : http://blog.naver.com/guddnjs369?Redirect=...No=120096159220

though I feel kind of dangerous JGS xD what is he waiting for! go get her!

and why is this girl looks soooooooooooo cute whatever poses she do?

edit : new pics

wivid.jpg

34fyyrk.jpg

2ccusch.jpg

2cqjplj.jpg