❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest rona4teen

found an articLe about PSH way back 2007. ^^

it's quite Long though.

http://www.dcinside.com/webdc/dcnews/news/...que=&page=7

i guess this articLe pretty much sums up her career back then.

anybody kind enough to transLate it to engLish? ^^

i googLe transLate-d it. that's the best i couLd do. it sucks not being abLe to understand korean. X___X

Guest butterball

I think PSH might be quiet for a while after YAB. But I did read somewhere that she will have a fan meeting in taiwan in december??

Guest rona4teen

ShinHye's hair before she cut it off for YB. ^^

i've read somewhere that it took her about 2 years to grow her hair up to that Length. i guess the Last time she cut it off was for her roLe in Ggakdugi (Raddish Kimchi). ^^

125stb6.jpg

2k4j93.jpg

Thanks for the pics Rona4teen!

I think her hair was even shorter in Kimcheed Radish Cubes than in You're Beautiful. Poor girl...it'll take her another 2 years to grow her hair back. But she looks good with both long or short hair so it doesn't really matter.

I miss YAB so much...I want a cast reunion! LOL And it's only been a week...not even?

Also, I PMed a mod about changing/editing the first post in this thread so I'm waiting to hear about what can be done. Is anyone interested in editing the first post if it happens? I would do it but I don't understand Korean so I might miss some projects and bio info that would be accessible to Korean readers.

Guest 13sunshine

rona4teen i think you should post everything in 1 post since double post is not allow ^^;;; so if you want to post again....you have to wait for another person to post, then you can post again...or you can edit your previous post...instead if posting a new one ^^

just my suggestion, since we have to follow the rules and the mods will not happy to see it broke

It's a reminder for everyone here too!

No one liners, no double post, don't quote pictures!

Follow rules and mods will be happy, then our thread won't be at risk at closing

My hair also took so long to grow.....when last time i cut it short, it took me almost 2 years to grow it long again...

maybe i'm biased, but she looks good in any hair style...lol

I didn't see these pictures in the thread before so I thought I'd post them = )

I didn't even know it was Park Shin Hye at first...she looks so mature! And I have to say, she has a very womanly figure (judging from the first picture) so it's really cool that she managed to pull of the Go Minam role.

pshgown1.jpg

pshgown2.jpg

Anyone know what event is this? Looks like an award ceremony of some sort.

@phoiphoi: Sorry! I fixed the pictures :D The first set were pretty tiny, I was surprised.

Guest phoiphoi

ahh thanks for sharing the pics. she looks classy

too bad the size is sooo small

i love psh!!

edit: oo i'm sorry the pics aren't small~~ now i can see the bigger size lol

@ gems: ooo you fixed them! thanksss

Guest anne0129

^ When was that pic taken. I love her in YB. She is one talented actress. The dress is very sexy but I must say that I don't like her in that picture. The dress.....well I am not a fan of that gown. It does not do anything for her but show her assets, but other than that nope.....don't like that dress. I don't like her hairstyle too. But seeing her in this I am just amazed how she was able to carry out the role of Go Mi Nam. Even when she was the REAL GMN in the airport scene she looked hot as a guy. YB is definitely one of my favorite dramas of all time. Hope to see them in Season 2. :)

Guest SooInSmile

LOL, Shin Hye definitely have a womanly figure. She is beautiful. haha YB it is amazing she pull off the guy version, but it covered her womanly side. We will have to wait for her next serie to see the girl version.

I don't read Korean but from what I gathered through Google translator, it says that there was a poll about who has the best V-line and of the 788 voters, 39% chose Park Shin Hye, beating out Kim Tae Hee, who was in second place with 31% of the votes.

Side note: I noticed that Koreans are very into alphabetizing their body types! I had no idea what a V-line could be so I looked it up and here's what The Grand Narrative provided:

* M-line (abdominals, for men)

* S-line (breasts and buttocks, viewed from the side)

* U-line (exposed lower back)

* V-line (one for face, and another for the line in-between breasts)

* W-line (breasts)

* X-line (long legs and arms, with a narrow waist)

I think in this instance, the V-line they're referring to is the shape of the face. It's great that Park Shin Hye was voted first place because Kim Tae Hee is really well-known and admired for her V-line :P

The Grand Narrative is a great blog about Korea's sociological issues. Here's the link to the alphabet body article: http://thegrandnarrative.wordpress.com/200...-not-alphabets/

yaya i was quite happy that she actually beat kim tae hee,tae hee was like the top figure in k entertainment industry...hehe..good for shin hye!!

oh ya,and i google translate it,it seems some of the respondent pick her because of her role in YB...^___^

I totally agree to this idea. The profile and the data are old and i thin someone should manage and keep the data update so that it would be easy for fans and new visitors.

yaya i could have provide a better information for the cover page~

how how?

some pretty pics of shin hye~~ ^___^

fragrance~~

5ac3cf133f57500cdd5401c1.jpg

516a327a3eb713c22e73b3c2.jpg

e73c211f1bc988e7a78669c1.jpg

983824a4c8e6d5db9152ee01.jpg

little jung suh days~~

7c6a932bf4f4c5d6e7cd40f6.jpg

8b7a39366f3b90145ab5f546.jpg

57aa403f1f37cac13c6d9746.jpg

adorable smile ^^

NISI20080926_0000087096_web.jpg

Guest SooInSmile

she is really natural. Glad she is being noticed more and more!

haha I don't really understand the alphabet lines either, but thanks for posting, now I know haha

Cyworld Visitor hits for the past 1 week

9ca16016.jpg

1.Ivy

2.Jang WooYoung

3.Ahn JungHwan

4.Defconn

5.Shin SaeKyung

6.Jo Kwon

7.Dave

8.Park ShinHye 124723 hits ^^

9.Lee Teuk

10.Kim JunSu

happy for shin hye ^^

credits to sookyeong@k bites ^^

Guest 13sunshine

^ i noticed that too.......few days ago her cy visitors # increased like crazy...those hits are after she took off everything from her cyworld.....i think people are curious >.<

Guest choco52berrie

I didn't see these pictures in the thread before so I thought I'd post them = )

I didn't even know it was Park Shin Hye at first...she looks so mature! And I have to say, she has a very womanly figure (judging from the first picture) so it's really cool that she managed to pull of the Go Minam role.

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/l...es/pshgown1.jpg

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/l...es/pshgown2.jpg

Anyone know what event is this? Looks like an award ceremony of some sort.

@phoiphoi: Sorry! I fixed the pictures :D The first set were pretty tiny, I was surprised.

She looks so feminine and pretty there! Definitely JGS's ideal "womanly" woman haha :P

^ i noticed that too.......few days ago her cy visitors # increased like crazy...those hits are after she took off everything from her cyworld.....i think people are curious >.<

i think so too,too bad she still doesn't resume her cyworld as the previous one with the lovely skin and pic of hers...

the most hilarious one is the pig nose figure that pops up with tae kyung sound~

her cyworld is so empty now,it's just like after YB everything goes down~

for now,everyday b4 i log in i pray hard it's not close..>_<

shin hye keep fighting!!!!

love this image of her in YB very much,reminds me of little jung suh~ xD

946469223be1d4894723e828.jpg

2044abc34d9afe78b219a828.jpg

Yes, Shin Hye Fighting!

I really want to visit her cyworld since I've never visited before (do I need to register to view?) Hope she can post more behind the scenes goodies like those pictures of Lee Hongki lying down with a neck support (so cute!)

Guest 13sunshine

gems you don't need to register to view! ^^ only if you want to left comment then you have to register.

jyinn she does remind me of little Jung Suh in that picture........My mom loveeeee STH.......I told her about watching YB and then told her that the main girl in YB is the little girl in STH and my mom couldn't believe it! haha because now she grew up to a beautiful lady! *not that she wasn't pretty back then anyway*....still my mom was surprised xDD maybe this winter i can make my mom watch YB with me!!!