❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest rona4teen

I like Park Shin Hye from all the CFs and especially that Gee dance videos of her. BUT I really didn't like her in YB, mainly because of GMN and how she portrayed her. It just came off as really stiff and annoying. Being an airhead and innocent doesn't mean that you gotta walk as if you have something up your butt. Korean also isn't my first language, but how she talked formally was also very irritating. I just didn't see the IT factor in her, maybe I'm really jealous of her because she gets to work with JGS, Hongki and the guy who comes Shinwoo. (LOL I'm turning into YooHeYi) The only time I like GMN was when she is crying. I was pleasantly surprise at Park Shin Hye's crying. I thought it would be force, but her crying on the roof bout her dead mom was really natural. And since she cried a lot in the drama, it balanced out all the other so-so parts for me.

I definitely like her as a girl with long hair, so much better than that short hair. It makes her face chubbier and also her butt chin more noticeable.

i respect your opinion though personaLLy, i think PSH portrayed GMN perfectLy! i couLdn't imagine anyone as GMN but PSH. ^^ i guess the waLking with tiny steps kind of shows her cLumsiness (?). hehehe. ^^ the formaL taLking's written in the script though. it's cute how her way of taLking got popuLar & was imitated, based on what Hongki said. ^___^ & yep, she can definiteLy cry. i agree with you on this one! you'LL definiteLy be moved by the scene!

i Like both hairstyLes, she Looks way prettier with Long hair but she's cuter with the short hair. ^___^

she's actuaLLy the first person i saw with a chin dimpLe (i think) & i reaLLy think it's cute! ke ke ke. ^___^

Guest ChanVanndii

now watching Goongs. PSH is beautiful as always. She looks really feminine in the drama, but she is just the second man lead. Actually except PSh, i am not a fan of se7en nor other guys. I think she didn't deserve that role. it didn't suit her. To me she could be the main lead there because she looks just prettier that the main lead.

@rona4teen: Yeps, sageuks are period dramas like Dae Jang Geum and Jumong.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I also wasn't bothered by PSH's cute acting in YAB even though I tend not to like it when actresses act cute. Part of it is bias because PSH is cute and young. If an older actress took the role of Minam, I would have wanted less cuteness to suit the actress' age and looks. As for the awkward walking...I'll admit it takes getting used to if you haven't encountered that before. :P I've watched a lot of Taiwanese idol dramas where the actresses try to act twice as cute and dumb so Minam actually comes off as being very normal. :lol: But I'll admit that it's a legitimate criticism and wish that PSH could have discarded a bit of that shy girl walk. In the latter half of the series, we don't see her doing that because Minyu became comfortable around Taekyung and had more confidence.

My major gripe with YAB was that there wasn't much screen time for the real Minam. PSH wanted there to be a major contrast between Minyu and her brother and I believe that is one of the reasons that she decided to portray Minyu the way she did. If they would show the boy Minam more often, then (1) it would definitely justify a lot of what PSH wanted to do with Minyu and (2) it would have been more fun to watch! Honestly, the real Go Minam is like the most interesting yet fleeting characters in any drama I've seen.

Guest rona4teen

thought i'd share this articLe i found about PSH. it's a few months oLd though. ^^

(i beLieve this wasn't posted here yet.)

Park Shin Hye appointed to be the ambassador for SICAF2009

July 16, 2009

w2215j.jpg

Investors in the advertising industry have chosen actress Park Shin Hye (Goong S) to promote the cartoon and animation. On July 14, Park Shin Hye attended the festival and have pictures taken with the two mascots, ‘범이’ (Beommi) and ‘땡고추’ (DdaengGoChu)

According to SICAF organizers, they picked Park Shin Hye because of her popular and youthful image. SICAF seeks to find audience who love manga/comic and animation, and hope that Park Shin Hye can promote their goal through her image. They expect her to share their dreams and hopes to the audience, sending the message across about SICAF.

Park Shin Hye herself is a fan of manga and anime. She mentions that she’s never tired of watching anime and manga everyday, as it usually shows almost like everyday stuffs but plus the full of imagination and charms. She also praises the event as it brings ‘happy memories of my own childhood’ and wishes that through SICAF events, all citizens can enjoy the happy memories together. “Every year I wait for SICAF to come out. And during the festival, anime and manga fans can also enjoy ‘블리치 3기’ (Bleach 3) movie,” she adds with a glowing, happy smile on her face.

2aj9pc2.jpg

281zxhy.jpg

2d8krwy.jpg

1nyzk9.jpg

credit: jazzholic

-----------------------------

i kinda Like her hair coLor on those pictures. ^^

the mascots are cute too! ^^

Guest sunandmoon

When I first started watching You're Beautiful, I only noticed Jang Geunsuk, but bit by bit Park Shinhye stood out, and now she really shines in my eyes. Maybe because she does drama better than comedy, as her role turned more serious, she was able to bring out deeper emotions. Also, her voice is very beautiful. I definitely look forward to seeing what she appears in next. ^^

Guest rona4teen

another months-oLd articLe. ^^

It Girl ‘Park Shinhye’ is ABBA Ent. Exclusive Artist

July 30, 2009

2mqsw0n.jpg

The new Entertainment icon ‘Park Shinhye’ has signed herself an exclusive contract with ABBA Entertainment.

It Girl ‘Park Shinhye’ decides to be an even more professional actress and followed other artist such as : Chae Jung ahn, Han Jimin, Kim Jeonghwa and Min Hyorin to join ABBA Entertainment. Recently, Park Shinhye has been showing her mature side and getting people’s attention as the new It Girl / Hot Icon.

Park Shinhye debuted on 2003 as an MV model for Lee Seunghwan’s song ‘Got-Flower’ when she appeared with her pure and young image. Then she casted for popular drama ‘Stairway to Heaven’ as she gained more attention. Then she also appeared in Sitcom ‘cute or crazy’, drama ‘Seoul 1945′. And don’t forget her role as a member of a royal family, young and rich girl in MBC Drama with Singer SE7EN titled ‘Goong S’.

Recently, Park Shinhye is named as the new CF Queen as she is chosen to endorse several brand with famous Male Star like ‘Etude’ (with Lee Minho) and ‘Dynamic Kin’ (with Kim Hyunjoong).

Abba Entertainment,” Park Shinhye is a young and talented actress, we are more than happy to have her in the agency. She has many potentials to developed and she will show it to the people”.

Meanwhile, Park Shinhye recently flew to New Caledonia for her tv show in Olive TV titled “Park Shinhye in New Caledonia – Take it Paradise!”.

2d29hue.jpg

credit: hallyuism

^ I only recognized Han Ji Min among those listed ABBA Ent. but from the previous works of some of the actors listed, it looks like PSH is in good hands. Does anyone know if ABBA Ent. is a large company or if they have a lot of clout?

Part of me wished that PSH would be represented by a company like YG or SM (despite their horrible reputation regarding the whole DBSK debacle). These companies have a lot of power and can get their artists/actors great projects even when they don't have a lot of acting experience. Sometimes I think that becoming an A-lister in K-ent is more about who you know and work for than it is about talent. :(

Guest SooInSmile

That is awesome, I can't wait to see her going up the ladder of A listers. she is truely talented!

She is goregous in the photoshoot!

Guest xpressgirl

just finished you're beautiful and loved it!! park shin hye plays her character really well! im missing the show already :(. her and jang geun suk make a GORGEOUS couple.....heheheh...wish they were in real life.

Netizens want to see drama couple Park ShinHye and Jang GeunSeok date in real life!

Netizens have chosen Jang Geun Seok and Park Shin Hye, cast of recent drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ as the drama couples they want to see date in real life.

According to a staff of community site DCInside recently, a survey was done from 17th till 24th November asking netizens to choose the drama couples they wish to see date each other in real life. And 5,579 netizens participated in the poll.

The results showed Jang GeunSeok-Park ShinHye at #1, and at #3 is another couple from drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ which is Jung YoungHwa-Park ShinHye.

At #2 is Lee MinJung-Jung KyungHo of SBS drama ‘Smile, You’.

credit: K-Bites

Guest 13sunshine

^ haha i voted on that poll...

but there is a BIG different between number 1 and 3 lol

#1 got around 3,200 votes while #3 only got around 250 votes

i just love this couple...and still so sad that YB ended :(

add on some pics of shin hye~ ^__^

[some may be posted b4,but why not see more of beautiful shin hye's pic right...kekeke]

hopefully she would stay strong....

1nyzk9.jpg

281zxhy.jpg

2aj9pc2.jpg

2d8krwy.jpg

20090213183004_57272017.jpg

20090213175421_57272017.jpg

20090214173523_57272017.jpg

20090313233754_57272017.jpg

this last one is very cool of her..^__^

shin hye and lee minho for etude~

4a86d16c07d75cd0431694a6.jpg

e54c87616a1f696febf8f8a6.jpg

Thank you for the pictures. I love the last two pictures the most...so Mr. and Mrs. Smith! Is there a CF of them in this outfit?

Here are some more goodies of Park Shin Hye with Kim Hyun Joong for Dynamic Kin. I like this look for PSH the best: very healthy and girl-next-door.

pshandkhj.jpg

pshandkhj2.jpg

pshandkhj3.jpg

pshandkhj4.jpg

pshandkhj5.jpg

Guest amigoeva

I think she's really a potential star, I've first saw her in Stairway to Heaven, and noticed her ever since then.

She's the reason why I started watching You're Beautiful and got hopelessly hooked to the show :P

@gems

i can't find it, i doesn't even know which product they are endorsing for that concept but for sure it's for etude house..^_^

ya,shin hye look prettier in dk commercial,somehow i always feel etude photo shop her photo a lot..hehe

GOT THIS FROM SHIN HYE'S BAIDU TIEBA~

only understand one line that is

"Park Shin Hye chosen as the most beautiful V line actress"

any kind shin hye shippers to translate the article?

tQQQQ ^_^

박신혜, '가장 예쁜 V라인 여배우' 뽑혀

朴信惠,'最美丽的V线女演员'当选

김태희-채정안-황신혜-이요원 순

한국아이닷컴 뉴스부 reporter@hankooki.com

内容转韩社

배우 박신혜가 '가장 예쁜 V라인 여배우'로 선정됐다.

박신혜는 최근 화장품 브랜드 오색황토에서 '더리프트II 리뉴얼' 출시 기념으로 진행한 '가장 예쁜 V라인을 가지고 있는 여배우'에 대한 설문 조사에서, '원조 V라인' 김태희를 누르고 1위에 뽑혔다.

총 788명이 참여한 이번 설문조사에서 박신혜는 전체 응답자 가운데 39%(308명)의 지지를 얻었고, 김태희가 31%(244명)로 2위를 차지했다.

박신혜는 최근 막을 내린 드라마 <미남이시네요>와 각종 CF, 화보 등을 통해 기존의 귀여운 이미지는 물론, 보이시한 매력과 여성스러운 매력을 동시에 발산하고 있어 많은 네티즌들의 지지를 받았다.

이 밖에 최근 드라마 속에서 커리어 우먼의 매력을 발산하고 있는 채정안(141명, 18%), 돌아온 언니 황신혜(44명 5%), 드라마 <선덕여왕>으로 온국민의 사랑을 받고 있는 이요원(31명 4%) 등이 뒤를 이어 예쁜 V라인 여배우에 뽑혔다.

<저작권자 ⓒ 인터넷한국일보, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

입력시간 : 2009/11/30 12:08:41 수정시간 : 2009/11/30 11:08:41

新闻地址:http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/200911/h20091130120840111780.htm

wooklee2009113012084501.jpg

sudden thoughts~[holiday-ing today,so keep spazzing shin hye's soompi page]

you guys remember previously there's a article about shin hye casted for jandi role in BOF but she get rejected that she have the affluent look?

well i do not deny shin hye does look elegant~kekeke...but YB proven that shin hye can pull off any character well...^__^

the dorky Minyeo/Minam is a legend~haha

shin hye is such feminine outside YB set,very contrast with Minam character,thumbs up for her acting!!!!!

hopefully shin hye can be casted for korean version of It Started With A Kiss..^__^

she surely can play the adorable girl well...

04b4609b551cd29ac9eaf4b3.jpg

oh ya, we should have update the first post about shin hye's profile...

any idea how to do so?the writer's last post was on 2007 >_<

Guest SooInSmile

OMG, she is so pretty, thanks for the pics.

She is so awesome working with all the cuties! I think she have a nice V line too. She is very healthy looking, not skiny and not big. Just right!

Guest 13sunshine

sudden thoughts~[holiday-ing today,so keep spazzing shin hye's soompi page]

you guys remember previously there's a article about shin hye casted for jandi role in BOF but she get rejected that she have the affluent look?

well i do not deny shin hye does look elegant~kekeke...but YB proven that shin hye can pull off any character well...^__^

the dorky Minyeo/Minam is a legend~haha

shin hye is such feminine outside YB set,very contrast with Minam character,thumbs up for her acting!!!!!

hopefully shin hye can be casted for korean version of It Started With A Kiss..^__^

she surely can play the adorable girl well...

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/j...29ac9eaf4b3.jpg

then JGS better play the main guy LOL

ahhhhhh I cannot get enough of PSH!!

she is currently my female actress crush! and yes i'm a girl!

oh and apparently this is Shin Hye's older brother...he is a singer...

1zvsk7m.jpg