❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hi all :)

first time for me posting here ..

i wanna share an article from Asia Economic

Park Shin-hye to meet with fans in Taiwan

2009112417145002733_1.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye [sBS]

Actress Park Shin-hye will meet with fans in Taiwan by holding a promotional event in the country next month, according to her agency on Tuesday.

"She is set to meet with her Taiwanese fans around the 10th of December," said an official at Ava Entertainment, explaining that Park's popularity in countries such as Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong has been rising after the airing of SBS TV series "Minamishineyo".

Her fans in Taiwan in particular had continuously requested for a meeting with the 19-year-old starlet, Ava said of their decision to visit the country.

Park has been starring alongside actor Jang Keun-suk in the Wednesday and Thursday prime time drama which has been faring comparatively well up against blockbuster TV series "Iris" in the same time slot.

"Iris", with ratings of around 30 percent, is set to remain unchallenged with its grand-scale plot and A-list cast including actors Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee, but "Minamishineyo" has maintained passable ratings of around 10 percent with a mania fanbase.

Park has appeared in over a dozen movies since her debut in 2003, gaining fame in hit TV series "Stairway to Heaven" starring Korea's most popular stars including Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo and Kim Tae-hee.

Reporter : Lim Hye-seon lhsro@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest 13sunshine

this is random...but PSH is left-handed right? xD........in the drama...i saw she write & eat with her left hand.....but sometimes she write with her right hand too! 0-0....so im confused

and i found this pic from the sbs site

2mr7af9.jpg

sn't she amazing?

she can TOTALLY pull off the boy look...

all these time I was wondering what should I do to make me believe Minam & Minyeo are 2 different person...because i know PSH will acts as both....so it's quite hard to see 1 person as 2....

but wow! she just proved me wrong!! look at all her facial expression....she can totally make me believe that this is the brother, the real Minam.....

i just love her ♥ haha

this is random...but PSH is left-handed right? xD........in the drama...i saw she write & eat with her left hand.....but sometimes she write with her right hand too! 0-0....so im confused

i read somewhere that she's indeed an ambidextrous person..

she can use both of her hands.. i think, she eats with her left hand, but when it comes to write something, she uses her right hand..^^

Guest MissMellis

Hello everyone!

Name is Ellie and I'm not entirely new to this thread. Been an active lurker but never had the time to post until now!

Mianhe about that *bows*

I was just looking at the first page and as you all may know it's not that updated. I was thinking of writing a msg to one of the moderators and ask to be the thread starter so I can update the first page. I've alot of free time because of no school or job. But I just wanted to ask you guys first if it's okay since I'm not that active in posting!

I do have PS experience too so I can make the banners etc for the first page!

Oh, before I forget to mention it.. I totally love PSH! She's one of the best (if not the best) actresses of her generation and she totally owned the GMN character in YB <3

So, nice to meet you all and looking forward to knowing you~

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

Geeez, she's so fortunate .

Gorgeous, cute, talented - the girl can act, sing, dance, AH!

So envy-worthy, and my new idol (:

she was so cute and chubby in the face when she was younger,

now she's so beautiful ! <3333

and I love her eyes. (x and her smile...and everything.

god, perfect human? (x

Hello everyone!

Name is Ellie and I'm not entirely new to this thread. Been an active lurker but never had the time to post until now!

Mianhe about that *bows*

I was just looking at the first page and as you all may know it's not that updated. I was thinking of writing a msg to one of the moderators and ask to be the thread starter so I can update the first page. I've alot of free time because of no school or job. But I just wanted to ask you guys first if it's okay since I'm not that active in posting!

Oh, before I forget to mention it.. I totally love PSH! She's one of the best (if not the best) actresses of her generation and she totally owned the GMN character in YB <3

i don't mind you doing it..PSH deserves some love..im loving her after YAB...

Guest ladyC08

Hey everyone!

So this is the very first time i've posted in this forum, even though i've been a silent reader for a while now. I just finished watching You're Beautiful, and it didn't take me long to become a fan of hers. She's my age, in fact i'm only a day older than her, but she has so much talent!

The pics in the previous page were really cute. Hopefully her page can become more active and updated :) I'll be anticipating her next projects! :)

Camille

Guest SooInSmile

ahh I am totally crazy over her and JGS. I hope they reunite in the future, they are so young right now, when they are older and reunite it will be even more amazing.

She is definitely talented, always looked forward to her series, even more in the future now :D

Guest chingying7123

I have been a big fan of PSH but after i saw Your beautiful mine love for this girl is even more then before love her acting in your beautiful cant wait to see what drama or movie she going to do next B)

Guest ChanVanndii

I like Park Shin Hye since she first appeared on the her first TV series, Stairways to Heaven. I really like her. Back then she was really a cute girl. I was caught by her cuteness and beauty. Beside she was really good in acting though she was just 13 years old. I talked to myself when watching the drama that she would grow up and become one of a well know korean actress. And she sure shows me no disappointment. She has got acknowledged by lots of fan not only in korea but also outside of korea too.

With her last project You're beautiful, she can demonstate herself more to people and her fans of her talent in acting. She sure is very good in depicting a clumsy, innocent, generous, caring character of Go minam. She convinces me of the character she is palying with every scene and drop of tears.

here she does shows us her angelic voice through go minam. She can absotely be a singer. I give her ten thumps up with her singing. Without word and lovely day, of course they are my favorite ones among other sound tracks.

Wish her all the best with her career and study.

Guest 13sunshine

Hello everyone!

Mianhe about that *bows*

Hello Ellie!! oh please do so!! PSH so deserved much more love!!

I'm a girl and I found myself went crazy over her lol *i'm 2 years younger than her...I can look her up as my idol!*

she's so adorable and so beautiful...I love her eyes and her chin dimple.....I will miss her a lot now YB has ended.......

of course, I can't imaging anyone else playing the role GMN except her........

Guest yeindarrrling

my goodness! she is gorgeous; and an all around talented entertainer.

she is definitely my favorite actress (: i cant wait for another drama with her in it!

(ps; i think she and JGS would make the cutest couple) (;

Guest stoolker

love park shin hye!!! shes so beautiful and talented!!! im amazed at her in youre beautiful, not only was she the only girl in the group and shes seems to be a girly girl in real life, but she also acted out go minam extremely well and held her own as main female lead, her crying scenes were so real, it was captivating , esp. the aquarium scene in ep15...shes a really good actress!! hope she will have more projects to come that will broadcast her acting abilities more! and hope she would grow and grow as an actress, since shes so young right now, she has potential to become great!

Guest shadowangel28

Hello everyone!

Mianhe about that *bows*

hi ellie, nice to meet you too. i hope you can do that. the first page should be updated. the thread starter's last logged in is august 2009.

im glad she is the lead female in you're beautiful.. she is one of the best.. ;)

Guest rona4teen

Hello everyone!

Mianhe about that *bows*

heLLo there ELLiE! ^^

oh pLease do!

i myseLf have noticed that & i've been meaning to message the thread starter if he/she can update the first page.

i reaLLy think this thread needs more Love from us fans of PSH. ^^

if you need any heLp or whatsoever in making first post, pLease Lemme know.

i'd Love to heLp in any way i can. ^^