❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest Fallin_st4rz

im too, happie that she was casted for the role of MN, almost all her previous role are just dull and uninteresting like Heavens Tree- i love that drama but her character(or her young look in it) ruined the drama for me.

I think MN character suits her best thus far:)

this girl is my favorite actress <3 i love her so much she is really pretty and cute and she looks like boa a lot both are amazing ~ short hair suits her so much it makes her tomboy i like her acting skills so much hope to see more about her~

Guest butterball

I never know her before, but her performance in YAB is really good. I cannot imagine anyone else portraying that role actually :)

Sending PSH some due love. I hope her popularity will raise after YAB.

Guest 13sunshine

ok is it just me....or have you guys been affected as well?

coz i am so madly in love with this girl (i'm a girl too ><)

she really attracted me!!! when i first saw you're beautiful i was like whoah she looks odd

BUT OMG SHE'S SOOOOOO PRETTY!

is it just me?!? i'm becoming addicted to her......she really pulled me with her acting

lol it's okay i love her a lot as well!! and im a girl haha

i'm SO GLAD that they chose her for the role of GMN in You're Beautiful.....

I remember I like her way back then.......but i just don't remember when, why and how....xD....well i remember her role in Stairway to Heaven.........I must talk to my friend about her somehow.....because before I watch You're Beautiful, my friend said to me "Hey you should start watching You're Beautiful because Park Shin Hye the girl you like is in it." so i was like "Who?..uhm..PSH?..omg!!" haha

i love her so much much more now, she's so talented and omg she can definitely cried!!! I love her acting!!! it's so natural and when she does cute stuffs, it's just cute........not fake.........I really love PSH and JGS together haha xD hopefully someday they will date........but Shin Hye is consider too young to be in a relationship now for a Korean celebrity.......>.<

and hope the thread starter update the first post : (

Guest sheri-riri

She is beautiful as a girl!!

GOSH, she and JGS need to get together in real life too sweet!

yeah yeah I agree with you...

I think she and JGS are very lovely when they're together!!!!

im too, happie that she was casted for the role of MN, almost all her previous role are just dull and uninteresting like Heavens Tree- i love that drama but her character(or her young look in it) ruined the drama for me.

I think MN character suits her best thus far:)

that's what i felt too.i felt like they were making PSH try too hard to mature..i don't blame her since she was in that akward teen age when most leading lady characters are about in their 20's..but with YAB--i can't help but love her portrayal..in addition, i can totally feel that she's really into her character..

Guest rona4teen

heLLo everyone! ^___^

this is my first time posting here in PSH's thread. ^___^

though i've been a fan of her for years now.

since the first time i saw her in STH, i immediateLy googLed her.

ke ke ke. ^___^

she's reaLLy pretty!

& i Loved her even more when i found out that she can dance reaLLy weLL!

i watched tree of heaven because she was in it. (tho i'm not reaLLy a big fan of sad, tragic dramas.)

probabLy watched every singLe video of her on youtube. ^___^

i'm currentLy addicted to you're beautifuL where she pLays as GMN.

her acting's reaLLy good and she has great chemistry with JGS. ^___^

an excellent actress, fantastic dancer and can sing reaLLy weLL too!

totaL package! PSH hwaiting!!!! ^___^

33p4kue.jpg

one of my favorite pictures of her. ^___^

Guest rona4teen

Park Shin Hye reveals her feminine side

The heroine of You're Beautiful, Park Shin Hye has recently posted up selca pictures on her minihompy, surprising people with her more feminine image.

These three sets of photographs reveal a different side of the camwhore Park Shin Hye that has the netizens stirring. Much unlike the character she plays in her drama, Park Shin Hye shows fans her feminine and mature side. And with the smokey-eye makeup in the last set, netizens are commenting that, "She looks very sexy."

d4lty.jpg

This has aroused interest from netizens since many have only witnessed her innocent girl image previously. They never realized that behind those almost child-like features, there is a much more mature woman. And it sure is a nice change from constantly seeing her boyish appearance every week on You're Beautiful. Let's just hope that she'll stick with this more feminine image after the drama is over.

source: allkpop.com

Guest jessiep

Just want to drop by to say that I'm a fan of PSH. Love her in Stairway to Heaven, Tree of Heaven (which made me cry so much), and now You're Beautiful. Her acting skill is really great. I hope that her career will soar higher in the future.

Guest SooInSmile

I know I really like her acting and serie choice. Can any me where I can see her Kimchi radish serie?? lol in there she play like an ancient nun or something, and in YB she play a christan nun lol

Guest amyliaz

Hello!!! :D I'm a huge 박신혜 fan since Stairway to Heaven but I've never been active on forums. XD Just wanted to pop by and say hello and hope everyone's watching 미남이시네요! She's doing an AMAZING job portraying MN. I don't know what to do after this drama ends. HAHA. XD

Guest SooInSmile

Gosh I wonder what she planning to do after YB, another serie or will she go to school or something? I hope she doesn't take like a very long break. haha But for sure we will see her in commercials :D

Guest 13sunshine

I know I really like her acting and serie choice. Can any me where I can see her Kimchi radish serie?? lol in there she play like an ancient nun or something, and in YB she play a christan nun lol

I thought she's playing a Catholic nun in training? *because i'm Catholic...so i know xD*

anyway....just love love love LOVE her acting.......she's like super!!! she's cute without trying hard to act cute......every time she cry.....I can feel it's really hurt too since she put her hand on her heart and just cry....I think she's so underated! : (.....hope she will get more attention!

I thought she's playing a Catholic nun in training?

anyway....just love love love LOVE her acting.......she's like super!!! she's cute without trying hard to act cute......every time she cry.....I can feel it's really hurt too since she put her hand on her heart and just cry....I think she's so underated! : (.....hope she will get more attention!

Yup, should be Catholic nun in training!