❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

She is awesome I love you're beautiful, she is definitely the best for her character and she rock with all the guys!!

Wish it is longer extended to 20 epi!!!

Guest xbeybidollx

SERIOUSLY THE CREATOR OF HER THREAD PLEASEEE EDIT HER FIRST PAGE BECAUSE IS NOT UPDATED & NO PICTURES AT ALL SO SAD SHE IS A GREAT YOUNG ACTRESS!!! WE <3 HER

she is a dang HOT DANCER watch it here alot says better than SNSD but well i agree SHE DANG HOT DANCERRRRRRRRRR especially when she did the SATISFACTION after GEE by SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAgGITo-8rM

Guest LMHGURL

I still remember her as the young Ji Woo from Stairway To Heaven...She's all growned up now and amazingly beautiful...she's a cutie-pie :):P

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

She is amazing, finally she is getting the attention she deserve, lol well she always noticable. Her acting is amazing, only 19 very good!!

bright future ahead, hehe hoping to see her and the YB cast reunite in the future for more projects since they are all young hehhe/ thinking way head YB isn't even half way over yet.

i admit i was not into shin hye maybe because i just thought she was too young with the parts that she usually plays or just they don't interest me at all...but in YAB---i am a fan...she's so adorable...she was able to make me love MN's character..and i love the fact that she's a well rounded artist...she can dance!!!

Guest stardustsg

Thanks for the pics ponky! PSH looks adorable in them, especially the "pouting face" collage. :D

I've never heard of PSH until YAB, and I'm enjoying her portrayal of GMN. I think she made the character so lovable and memorable. Feels like hugging her like a toy plushie!

Hope she'll get great roles after YAB too. PSH fighting! :lol:

P.S: I noticed that she seems to be ambidextrous. Since she uses her left hand to eat while writing with her right. That's cool. B)

Guest iheartu

ok is it just me....or have you guys been affected as well?

coz i am so madly in love with this girl (i'm a girl too ><)

she really attracted me!!! when i first saw you're beautiful i was like whoah she looks odd

BUT OMG SHE'S SOOOOOO PRETTY!

is it just me?!? i'm becoming addicted to her......she really pulled me with her acting

and i'm also currently watching tree of heaven or heaven's tree and omfg :tears:

she's so amazing and i'm falling in love with her more and more

why?!?! omfg is it just me!?!?!

she's sooooo fantastic! what made me WOW more was her age!

and how well she carries herself.....it seems to me that she matured at an early age and she knows how to speak welll without sounding obnoxious or cocky

she's sooo amazing

i'm sorry if i'm writing but seriously...IS IT JUST ME?!

i am so in love with her hahaha

P.S i'm hoping she and jgs will have a very passionate kiss scene like in their cf in the drama...><

omg instead of me falling for the boys, i fall for the girl LMAO how odd...but she's really charming and charismatic that's why...don't get me wrong, I <3 JGS AND HONGKI ^_^

eeeeekkkkk sorry for the essay hahah

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha yeah she is well rounded!!

I really like YB, she picked a great role and perfect cast. Glad that everyone is liking it!

She is getting prettier and prettier, love her ads!!

all the young hotties work with her now, HyunJoong, Minho, JGS!

Guest chickyl3aby

she's a really good actress... i can't believe this is the same girl from stairway to heaven! that was the first drama i had ever watched...

Guest BelindalovesTOP

PSH is a great actress, and I'm glad they casted her for YB!

At first I was like..she looked familiar..and then it brought me back to when I was watching Taegoon's "call me" mv and now I'm like WHOA!

I can't believe she's only eight months older than me! ^^

She sings really great, i love her version of "Without Words"!

It's so sad..but deep with emotion!

PSH, fighting!! =]

Guest YBROCKS

ok is it just me....or have you guys been affected as well?

coz i am so madly in love with this girl (i'm a girl too ><)

she really attracted me!!! when i first saw you're beautiful i was like whoah she looks odd

BUT OMG SHE'S SOOOOOO PRETTY!

is it just me?!? i'm becoming addicted to her......she really pulled me with her acting

and i'm also currently watching tree of heaven or heaven's tree and omfg :tears:

she's so amazing and i'm falling in love with her more and more

why?!?! omfg is it just me!?!?!

she's sooooo fantastic! what made me WOW more was her age!

and how well she carries herself.....it seems to me that she matured at an early age and she knows how to speak welll without sounding obnoxious or cocky

she's sooo amazing

i'm sorry if i'm writing but seriously...IS IT JUST ME?!

i am so in love with her hahaha

P.S i'm hoping she and jgs will have a very passionate kiss scene like in their cf in the drama...><

omg instead of me falling for the boys, i fall for the girl LMAO how odd...but she's really charming and charismatic that's why...don't get me wrong, I <3 JGS AND HONGKI ^_^

eeeeekkkkk sorry for the essay hahah

Haha Iheartu dont worry I feel the same too!

I'm a girl too but I think that psh is awesome!

I agree that she's pretty too :D

& I think she's very cute in the show hahah!

ohoh and she looks really cool with the boyish hair style in the first few epsiodes!

there's so many good things about her hahaha

Maybe its not falling for her but simply idolising her yeah?

Hahaha yb rockssss! (: <3!

love her as MiNam in YB...and I really love her chemistry with JGS

the CFs of them for Etude House is adorable...

can't wait to see what drama she is doing next...

as I'm really enjoying her acting in YB...

i hope she does another drama with JGS...

I barely new Park shin hye until You're beautiful! I am so glad I am watching this drama, it is ultra good, there isn't a part in it that disappointed me, it is just the best. The cast couldn't have been chosen any better.

Guest stoolker

posting on her thread to give Park Shin Hye some love.....because she really does not seem to have as much fans as other actresses...sadly..shes sooo talented!!! i was sympathizing for her so much and cried w/her in those tearshedding scenes she had in Stairway to heaven...

im so glad she got this role for youre beautiful, hope her popularity would soar!!! i love her as gmn!! she def. deserve praise for her acting in youre beautiful. hope she will gain more fans!!

shes good at singing, dancing, acting, crying LOL. she can cry really well !! and shes super pretty i find her to be like a mix b/n jeong ryeo won and yoon eun hye, does anyone else see that? and i love how shes not stick thin too. i agree she has flawless skin, and so talented for just 19yrs old! im in love w/her too!!! *sigh* haha (im a girl....)

shes so pretty as a girl lol and soo cute as a boy here r images from baidubar thats taken from psh's cy

db418344bf563c61500ffe2a.jpg

91510df7d6fcbe0f730eec2a.jpg

Guest sanzo_reload

i love her character in YAB.. she looks so cool and charismatic in those rocker boyish boots..

she really fits the role and love her acting.. she can be both cute and sad..

hope she'll get more roles in the future (preferably with JGS)

can't wait for the next eps of YAB anyway.. hohohoho