❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

She have beautiful eyes, I wonder what she is busy doing right now, if she is even considering any projects.

oh yeah, is it me, or she hosted this game show before???? with children's in it?

Guest o-cha

She have beautiful eyes, I wonder what she is busy doing right now, if she is even considering any projects.

oh yeah, is it me, or she hosted this game show before???? with children's in it?

yeaaah it's called Hwansangeui Jjak koong roughly translated as 'Fantasy Couple' or 'Fantasy/Perfect Partner'. It's an MBC program.

Guest litto_gurl

yah!!!! new drama for her and she's pairing up with jang geun suk.

so excited!!!!

20090807091404620.jpeg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...74&p=Edaily

Park Shin Hye will be co-starring with Jang Geun Suk in SBS 'You are beautiful'. Park Shin Hye will be playing a pair of twins

another confirm from dramabeans

Park Shin-hye is Jang Geun-seok’s girl in You’re Beautiful

20090225_etude_2.jpg

Jang Geun-seok has found his love interest for the Hong sisters idol-star drama You’re Beautiful [미남이시네요], and it’s 19-year-old Park Shin-hye (Radish Kimchi and Goong S).

The plot traces the growth and development of teenage aspiring pop stars as they are trained in idol groups. Jang’s character is a simple country boy who begins his life as an idol group member, while Park Shin-hye stretches her acting muscles playing two parts (twins), one (or both??) of whom falls for Jang Geun-seok.

This isn’t the first time Jang and Park have worked together; they’ve even shared an onscreen kiss before, in a CF for Etude House (watch CF below).

In addition to the Hong sisters writing team (Hong Gil Dong, My Girl), directing is PD Hong Sung-chang of Smile Again. I haven’t seen Smile Again — I tend to stay as far away from Kim Hee-sun dramas as I can — so I can’t weigh in on that, but I have enjoyed all four of the Hong sisters’ series thus far, even if it’s been in descending order. According to PD Hong (and as we can guess from the writing team’s history), the drama will be “bright and upbeat.”

I think Park Shin-hye has been uneven but is pretty likable; she caught viewers’ attention as a 13-year-old in Stairway to Heaven and later in Heaven’s Tree at 16. She kinda sucked in Goong S, but was better in her follow-up, Radish Kimchi. She and Jang Geun-seok are two former child actors who have made the transition into adult roles fairly gracefully.

You’re Beautiful will air on SBS on Wednesdays and Thursdays in October.

credit to javabeans

Guest White Star

yayay....happy happy me. I can't wait. I though this series would be a perfect fit for PSH since she can do all 3 ... act....dance....and sing.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY

ps. I do worry about shin hye though....lets just say that there are a particular JGS's fan group out there (not on soompi) was not so nice when talking about PSH....even down right bashing her after the Kissing Etude CF came out. i do adore JGS though....his performance in Hwang Jini is particularly memorable

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG, i'm so freaken happy! this is the best news ever! YES! my shinhye is finally back and with JGS too! omg, just awesome!!!!

Guest s3rene

Not a fan of Jang Geun Seuk but since Park Shin Hye costar in the newest drama, maybe I will give it a shot! Best of luck to her new drama - You're Beautiful!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMg, finally another serie for Park Shin Hye, and I am happy to hear it is full of Young Blood. Lol I tend to see young people pair up with their seniors these days, it is nice that Shin Hye is doing more young project.

Shin Hye hwaitin'

By the way, do you guys know this serie Shin Hye is in call something Sword... the male lead is the king in Frozen Flower. She is an assassin?? The serie is korean and mainland China production.

Guest litto_gurl

OMg, finally another serie for Park Shin Hye, and I am happy to hear it is full of Young Blood. Lol I tend to see young people pair up with their seniors these days, it is nice that Shin Hye is doing more young project.

Shin Hye hwaitin'

By the way, do you guys know this serie Shin Hye is in call something Sword... the male lead is the king in Frozen Flower. She is an assassin?? The serie is korean and mainland China production.

i think you are talking about Bichunmoo/Dance in the Sky

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yes can't wait to see her next month right?

Gosh, she looks more and more beautiful!! I have no doubt she will do great, hope everyone act there best in the drama.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest White Star

some new pic from You're Beautiful thread......I can't wait....

PSH can blend in with the guys well....but i think her cute cute dimples gave her away.

200908290001.jpg

200908290002.jpg

3f4ca242.jpg

3f4ca242m.jpg

dsc04049g.jpg

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

wah the pics are making me so excited to see this. She does blend in with the guys pretty well. lol I thought she look kind of like Lee Jun Ki side face wise. Can't wait to see her in You're Beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...

i only wanted to watch it because of Lee Hong Ki....i think he's character would be the funny one...or the most cool guy!

hopefully......

Hong Ki Rock man! B)