❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest litto_gurl

whoa... Taegoon must really like her to put her in his mv again...

does anyone know when psy and kyj coca cola cf comes out....

Guest sang_woo_always

THAT'S AWESOME! cnt wait to see the MV! psh looks beautiful! awww, i adore this pair! =)

Guest THEPROCRASTINATOR

I'M NEW TO THE THREAD

LOVE HER SO MUCH IN STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN

AND BEEN SUPPORTING HER EVER SINCE...

SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY IN THE ETUDE HOUSE PICTURES/NIKE.

SHE HAS GROWN SO WELL.<3

LOVE HER SO MUCH!

Guest White Star

thumb_hy.jpg thumb_A7834537-51.jpg

SS5o1 Kim Hyun Joong (23) and Park Shin Hye (19) filming for Coke Cola’s upcoming product Dynamic.

They have spend 2 days filming for a 30sec CF. It was said to be an awkward filming as this is the first time that the 2 are working together. And being on their 1st collaboration, they have to act the roles as couples.

This being said, Coke Cola’s Dynamic CF will be Kim Hyun Joong’s 5th CF after his filming of drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’. He also said, “I received the newcomer award as a singer (SS501), and then I get to act in a drama for the first time and get much populariy, the kind of luck that I could not imagine just keep coming.”

Currently, Kim Hyun Joong has been back at practice in preparation of a release of a new album in July-August. He revealed that he wished to move out to Asian and world stage in the future. And Park Hye Shin is currently preparing for a new mini series. She is also taking singing lessons.

source: kbites

from asianfanatics

She already star with Min Ho for etude CF.... now Kim Hyun Joong....I can't wait!!!!!! looks like PSH only have time for little pieces of work while she's in school...hopefully she will have time for a series soon.

Youtube link of Etude CF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz3uKuYIs4w

img2010kaljdfoajklg.jpg

psy1.jpg

w/ Kim Bum

SSI_20090424104305_V.jpg

Guest riehae

Is she that busy with her studies that she doesn't have time to act in dramas?!!?

I hope they give her more opportunity to act... the better the role the more chances she can prove her talent.

I would really want her to have and continue having the lead roles.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest White Star

More pics of Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho for Etude House. These ones are from their brand new Summer 09 Makeup Collection.

Photo credit: Etude House

011evh.jpg

012n.jpg

032g.jpg

051j.jpg

021pnp.jpg

022j.jpg

031tyf.jpg

041e.jpg

042wyb.jpg

20090327_parkshinhye_1.jpg

20090327_parkshinhye_2.jpg

20090327_parkshinhye_3.jpg

20090327_parkshinhye_4.jpg

20090327_parkshinhye_5.jpg

20090327_parkshinhye_6.jpg

credit: allkpop

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

She's really been busy just doing photoshoots and CFs. And she's been with pretty hot and handsome ones. All her Oppas...

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG she is just getting prettier and preitter. She is really busy with filming CF. Hope her studies go well and she have a chance to film a mini serie. Does she have summer off? Not sure about her school schedule/

Guest o-cha

She should have summer off I think.

Seems like she's been busy studying and making friends at university.

Gosh I really want to see her in another drama...

Guest sang_woo_always

I know right?? she always looks good with everyone she's worked with! gosh! i miss her so much! i wish she'd have something soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest melonaa

:o wow! i never realized how young she was!

SHES A 90ER !!

lol. i started watching stairway to heaven today xD

shes sooo pretty ! T_T arrh i'm so jealous

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Does anyone know if she is doing a serie? I really miss her. Seriously the last one she did, it was done during the wrong period going against popular themes didn't work out.

I would love to see her in a romantic comedy! there is nothing wrong with acting in mature roles because she is young, but what is wrong with being young and acting young. Keep fighin' Shin Hye!

• 2 weeks later...