Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest Haengb0kk

They're so tall! or..maybe im short >.< haha i love the pictures with the giant balls =]. OUU new video! Haha yay xing i love marumir's hands they are prettier then mine!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest illusions

everyone

i know theres nothing new with xing lately

BUT

please wait a little bit longer

becaues their second single is coming out around may :D

yay

=] but will this one be sold in the states??

i looked all over ktown in nyc and i couldnt find their first album =.=

Is it me...or is it that there's more stats on them now. O____O Either way its all good^^. I'm like this new first page. Thanks heaps Nina!!! We shall make this thread live again~ Its so dead lately.

Of course I untagged them by myself. It's not perfect. KiBum's one is noticeable.

Actually, it took me a while to notice KiBum's ones. I thought that PD's one was the most obvious. ^^ but yeah *bows down to Nina* Hooray for her photoshop skills!

OH wow...thanks heaps for the pics Maiza^^ hehe~~

i think i haven't seen pics of kibum wearing pink ...i want to see him in pink~

Actually I wanna see them ALL in pink. I'm not too fond of the colour on myself, but I bet it'll looks extremely good on XING.

I'm guessing that JinHyun's been training for over/around 10 years. That's how much most blackbelts trains anyways, I might be wrong. =.= But I heard that from my instructor, so he might be wrong. :P

Guest loveprint

Thanks for the pictures, Maiza. (: JinHyun looks good. Though PB resized the images. How poo.

Haha it's been all Jin for the past page. XD

I thought that PD's one was the most obvious. ^^ but yeah *bows down to Nina* Hooray for her photoshop skills!
Really? P-D's was actually the hardest to do. I think it's just me, but I hardly notice anything on his. I actually had to black out a bit of his hair. But yes...

Guest XhoXho

What dan level is JinHyun? His taekwondo was really good. :OOO It was so impresssive. To me hahahaha. I dunno much about TKDo though. I do Karate. Even so~~~ he's so hot when he's doing his martial arts! <3

I just read the info again. I reazlied that Kevin goes to a high school near me! :OOO We (library I work at) gets tons of kiddies from that high school that volunteer. It's just crazy cool.

Guest canityo

waaa they're soo young o_O;;

these new groups make me feel so old.. keke

all good looking but what's with their stage name? ;;;

Their stage names are definitely different. Maybe their going for a Japanese approach? (Yume & Marumir & ZEN??) Poppin' Dragon is just good at popping? Kevin, well his english name is Kevin. HyeSung...who knows xD Maybe they'll reveal in interviews.

THANK YOU NINA for the front page, my god it looks absolutely awesome. thanks Ashley for editing it :P

and a big thanks to maizakichi who updated us with Jin Hyun piccies. :3 My hands are frozen and I can't even type properly -.-;

Wee! Time for me to go find some news <3 Be back with stuff later, I hope ;.;

Guest jia_li

ooh great photo's I like Jin Hyun ^^. he's so good at his material arts.

not far of my house is a taekwando school. I think I'm going to do Tae kwando keke ^^

Uwahhh~ I can't stand seeing this thread in the second page. So I must reply! Thanks heaps maiza for sharing the JinHyun photos. He looks so good in the TaeKwonDo uniform! I'm guessing that he's at least a 3rd dan...maybe more? Who knows. ^^

And in the picture of him in the game show! That tag was extremely big. O___O I thought that it was one of those effects that the program added in. Hmmmm although, the unibrow lady in the background caught my attention first.

By the way, YunAh, you're seriously scaring me, you're so "sane" here. =.=

Guest canityo

^ Kevin has a voice ( That I love :D), doesn't matter if he had plastic surgery anyway, it's already done. Many Korean celebrities have a few touch ups or actual major changes, so it's not a big surprise. I believe that its best if we avoid these kinds of topics. Bashing might occur and we do NOT want that. ^^ I know that you meant no harm in asking those kinds of stuff, but those are the kind of information that are best to keep quiet about. Okay^^. But to answer your question, yes it is dangerous, but technology is improving, so we shouldn't worry.

;_; Kevin sounds so lonely at school, if I was there I would walk him home everyday :D!! Not a lot of girls loved him? ALL LIES. Doesn't matter, my CYNOSTAR-ERS and I love Kevin. Kevin is much loved. XING is much loved. <3

To kinoko...ermmm...I believe that its best if we avoid these kinds of topics. Bashing might occur and we do NOT want that. ^^ I know that you meant no harm in asking those kinds of stuff, no more comments on the topic okay people?? ^^

she said he was shy and not alot of girls like loved him

- -; if i went to his highschool i would like LOVE him and be his bestfriend ^ ^

Heh? He was shy, oh kay? Well...he's got a lot of girls loving him now^^ *hinthintCYNOSTERShinthint* especially someone I know here^^ *coughcoughYunAhcoughcough*. YunAh...I think you'll scare him off instead. Well...Kevin is so cute! I'm sure that he'll get HEAPS more love (that he really deserves) in the future. He's still young^^.

Guest loveprint

my friend is friends with kevin!! they went to the same highschool

i'm so sad TT^TT i wish he still lived here

- -; if i went to his highschool i would like LOVE him and be his bestfriend ^ ^

Sounds like you want to know him now because he's famous. I know there will be a lot of statements like this, though. It's understandable, in a way, but you probably wouldn't of given a damn about him if he was walking down the street if he did live there. But now that he's a star, it's a different story. People will start begging to get to know him now.

Guest canityo

Umm...kind of tense in here :sweatingbullets: I'll just post up this stalkerish picture I found of KiBum.

Note: I did not put the love heart there. KiBum's stalker did >_> and that is not me.

stalkerishkibum.jpg

Creds: Cyworld + Me

--edit: Oh look I started a XING page ^^;

Whoa!! Jinhyun has/gonna appeared/appear in variety shows eh?? I didn't know he had appeared in Truth Game before.. And Star King is next.. I've watched the preview.. Thanks very much for sharing!!

And thank you for the new pictures!! Hehe.. HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will the others appear in variety shows?? :(

Guest canityo

^ The time will come soon, that is when they're wanted everywhere. You know, I just wish they could train and go on variety shows at the same time.

I know training is very busy for them, I could only imagine of how harsh and much you're expected to do while training. (Not to mention getting sweaty while dance practicing *imagines PD AND KiBum* But, let's not go there before I go high -_-)

I wonder if any of them were with another company before coming here? How did they find XING ent. considering it's so new.

T_T Will my questions be ever answered!?

Guest Haengb0kk

Haha i loved how you called it the 'stalker photo >.<, i can't wait to see them on showsaha it would be soo cool. They are soo talented!

Guest maizakichi

Note: I did not put the love heart there. KiBum's stalker did >_> and that is not me.

don't try to deny it yunah..i know you did it...lol...just joking..hehehe

I wonder if any of them were with another company before coming here? How did they find XING ent. considering it's so new.

wondering the same thing..maybe the xing staff do research and recruit people with potential talents..hehe...

more ZEN~(these pics are taken around January of 2006)

cy7.jpgcy8.jpgcy9.jpgcy10.jpgcy11.jpgcy12.jpgcy13.jpgcy14.jpgcy15.jpgcy16.jpg

cy1.jpgcy2.jpgcy3.jpgcy4.jpg

RANDOM PICS~some are taken around 2005..

2005.jpg

2005-1.jpg

X X X

some random observations~..nyahah...

kevin and kibum(of suju) (click thumbnails to enlarge~)

sk1010ba5.th.jpg b1lindalindammhz4.th.jpg

credits on pics~

Guest loveprint
and i don't want to be his friend just because he's famous he's cute and looks nice
lol so you're saying you want to befriend him because he's cute?

I know you said something quite harmless and I'm getting at you and I'm sorry for that.

And I wasn't specifically targeting you. I just quoted you cause you were just there. I know we would get a lot of people saying what you said about how you wish Kev still lived in the US, purely based on the fact he's famous. If you think hard enough, it's their own fault. Kev did live in the States and it's their own fault they didn't get to know that boy that was 'cute and looks nice'. But now that he's famous, everyone's kicking themselves for not getting off their asses to enrol in MVHS to stalk Kevin. As I said, it's understandable; everyone wants to know a famous personality, but sometimes statements like those get to me.

Thanks Maiza for the pictures. More topless Jin. XD

And those kids are cute. (:

Archived