Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest hershey

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh im so in love with xing's new song and there new performance on stage...........................................................................

Really? I need updates on them.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hershey

Thanks a lot for the links, I really like the new song and dance. It's really catchy. By the way where did they perform their new song? And there's not a lot of Gun.

Guest chiimin

^^ i'm missing them so bad. especially zen.

waiting anxiously for their possible comeback, yes! the new song sounds catchy.

Guest hunnyy_x3

Dude it is so funny, how my cousin is getting famous. In Jun aka. Soul is my first cousin.

He changed so much from when I last saw him which was 3 years ago. Soompi please keep supporting him.

I hope he does well. AJA AJA. fighting

Whoa, really? hahhaa. Man, you're so lucky D: i want a cousin like him : (

tell him I love him, okay? LOL and i'll marry him one day. JKJKJK ..

so Zen left Xing :'[ -sigh- i hate how Xing is so .. unofficial.

People come and go just like that T^T; whyyyyyyyyy!?

Omo. new song!? is there an actual MP3 yet? xD

Guest hershey

^^ Hey did he really leave Xing? That would just suck a lot, I love Zen.

And I do hate how Xing is so unofficial. Like how all the ones who were originally in Xing is no longer in Xing.

But then they already debut with 8 members though?

You're really lucky that Soul is your cousin. He's cute.

Guest WithYunHo

What?! ZEN left? Whoo~ Dang...that's hard. I come back for updates and this is what I hear?

Oh well...maybe he'll get into a management that will do better promotion for him...like Yongie.

These guys are good...they deserve more than what they're getting credit for. I really like their

song~ It's not necessarily new...I mean...the XING after Ki Bum (Marumir) left sung this song for

a commercial.

Well, thanks for the updates and I hope XING will be very successful~

Guest white-hott

wow me too i also dont like it how xing moves all around with the members cause when one leaves it makes me miss them also notice in the new concert zen wasnt there theres only seven members...

man it really hurts when one member goes out and you dont get any more updates on them......:(

Guest white-hott

wow hopefully zen isnt fully out of the group because i went looking and on xing's fansite they said that he's studying abroad, they didnt mention him being out of the group....

So Zen left? ._. No wonder when I saw the HI-FIVE cover photo, there's only 7 members in it..

Well, I just knew it'll be sooner or later before he leaves as well.. I guess now all of XING's original members have left the group.. *sigh*

Hi-Five sounds rather catchy.. It'll take me a few more listens before I'll really love the song though.. :)

Guest chiimin

So Zen left? ._. No wonder when I saw the HI-FIVE cover photo, there's only 7 members in it..

Well, I just knew it'll be sooner or later before he leaves as well.. I guess now all of XING's original members have left the group.. *sigh

I thought Zen didn't leave the group. Isn't he studying abroad?

yes, zen is studying abroad so he won't feature in the next xing songs (but i guess he is in that "new" one since he performed it with the other members?) BUUUUT we have NO INFORMATION if he's gonna come back to the group.

omg, it's been forever since i last came on here.

and i'm so loving hi-five and the new version of my girl.

the rapping. ahha, love it.

and hi-five is just, sounds so lively.

anyways, i hope zen will come back after he is done with his studies.

and they need to be official, hate that they're still a project group.

hate it when you grow quite attach, they're not a part of it anymore.

but hopefully this is not so.

Guest photodaisy

http://i39.tinypic.com/2r5ajhj.jpg

lol zen was in the performance of the new song but not in the broadcasted one? wtf?

AHHH! I love their outfits!! ;D Have you seen the performance? D: I've only seen the small fancam bit on your Youtube but yeah! I need more! LOL. They look so sweet in those outfits and the song sounds catchy! Yehehe. Hopefully they'll ACTUALLY come out with this song! KYAAAHHH! Please release new album sooooonn. I still want to hear more of "Crazy Love's Memories" too. Man...so many good songs they've stashed...ALBUM PLEASE!

-coughackcough- Suhoon has been smiling more lately. Hehehehehehe...

-Lulu

(I'll update the first page when I'm not lazy. I found the PW for my original account so I'll be active on this one but switch back to the other one only for editing the first post on the other.)

Archived