Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

I found the DNC performance and the Chunsa Film Festival performance, they will be up at CYNOSTAR.NET for download very soon. T_T But they are like SUPER LQ. Which isn't all that great.

On another note, XING.TV posted up their October schedule and something else that I am getting translated.

Kevin and Yume were in this Tourist Centre for MV shooting, actually I don't really know I only could pick up a few words from the notes. And that I'm getting translated too. So yeah, I will be back tonight with all these updates. (:

Btw, their October sched has nothing to do with any music shows except for YTN and they have a few interviews.

ANNNNNNND. Kevin D: cracked a note at the end of the first verse of the DNC. T_T And so did Yume. ;_;

Edit+

THE PERFS HAVE BEEN POSTED UP FOR DOWNLOADS @ CYNOSTAR.NET

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprint

^

You're not the only one. Kevin even thinks it's random.

Buuut from what I've seen, it looks like they had fun, even though it was work work work for them.

Guest canityo

Man I hate uploading

Erm, the new Ireland videos are up at Cynostar.net for download! I'm currently uploading them on Youtube and it's really going 'sdlgk;shjlskjhklsh speed. >_>

Anyway, I reckon it was random to perform in the streets of Ireland! xD

Imagine how awkward it was for Kevin to sing the english version all the way through. Haha just standing there and singing, not even dancing. Lmao. Okay.

When they were performing on the streets the lady was like "What's your name?" And he was like "Kevin." IN THIS UBER CUTE VOICE. XDDDDDD

It was so WEIRD to see My Girl in black clothes. O_O...I thought...okay no. XD

UPLOAD FASTER YOUTUBE. D:

Guest maizakichi

^waaah..dude i missed tons of updates this day! waah..

finals is starting to get on me T_T

edit this after i watch all those vids..

Street Performance in Ireland-

-waaahh..lucky irish pople..ahha..and it's cool that people were surrounding them..ahha

"what's your name?"

"kevin"

"aaahhhhhh~"

hahaah..lol...

XING Performs at Ursuline College

~ lucky students..i guess that's where they shot the classroom pics? ahha

i bet the girls who were pointing at xing was like "i like that one in blah blah..he's cute.."

My Girl - Digital Night Concert

yay hehe..nice perf..lol..

can't comment much..since i've seen them perform my girl like so many times already..ehhehe

My Girl Performance at the 15th Chunsa Film Festival

-i like their outfits here better than the bow tie ones..hehehe..

it's more casual..lol XD

and darn..they look so skinny cause of their legs, they look so TALLLL too..ehhe

and yeah..i like yume.hahhah

thanks~

oh hecks no! All those girls at the college got to see them?! T__T Aww, I wish i could get to see them. *sniffles* maybe it's not meant to be. Aww, they're so lucky. >__< The Irish folks were lucky, too. Haha, they must've thought it was weird to see group of asian guys performing. Haha, that would've been sweet though! ^__^ Ah, Kevin's so cute! Haha! "what's your name?" "kevn." soOo cute! LoLz...y'know...I think it might just be my comp but...the Digital Night Concert video went haywire on me! Gah! Gotta watch it over to see if it's just me. -__-; Anyways, thanks for the videos!!!

Guest illusions

OMG THANK YOU!!!!

i was like tearing when i saw that this wasnt a fancam

edit

i just finished watching the videos

and it wasnt as good as i expected it to be but i was still very satisfied

kevin cracked in the begnning of the song and is it me or does yume's voice

crack a lot =x but i guess that doesnt matter they made up for it at the end

very cute performances ;] hehe ... and i just bought their album recently ;]

^

You're not the only one. Kevin even thinks it's random.

Buuut from what I've seen, it looks like they had fun, even though it was work work work for them.

ooh..where did kevin say that??

ahh!! when i saw their performance the one in ireland..(not the ursuline college one) they looked so...how to say it....cool..hot...elegant kind of style look....cute...did i say HOT?? they should wear that type of clothes more! :P

oh and that college one...haha it was soo cute how kevin had to basically be in the front the whole time cuz he sings all parts of the english version of my girl !!! haha he looked kinda uncomfortable but still cool...the (college) girls seemed to be interested and shocked ..hgaha i wish i was there T_____________T

haha i wish he would come to my school..but uh...im pretty sure they wont get much applause if they plan to sing my girl in front of americans T___T..plus the guys would be there too..

Guest canityo

XING Schedule

(Early October)

10.03 (Wed) Recording

10.04 (Thurs) Soongeui Woman's University festival 19.00~19.40 (Guest ChiYeol)

10.05 (Fri) Junior Interview 14:00

Metro Interview 19:00

10.06 (Sat) NamYang Cultural Festival (The time will be revealed at a later date)

10.10 (Wed) YTN Star Special

Schedules after 10th October will be posted up on the 5th

Credits: XING.TV + double_love123(trans) + CYNOSTAR.NET

Please do not take out without permission!

Recording!? OF 3RD SINGLE PERHAPS?! OR EVEN BETTER, AN ALBUM!? XD

Alright, alright I'm thinking too far.

*shakes them back and forth* WHEREEE ARE THE MUSIC SHOWS MEN?!

Guest HoiSang

kyaaaa, thanks so much for all the new pics, links and updates! <3333

those piccies of them in ireland are to die for! jin hyun looked GOOD posing with fans, in his black, long sleeved, and kevin looks amazingly cute (and even pretty) along with yume, who's lookin adorable in wut i think everyone hoping is the shooting for their yoohak mv~

and of coz, those pics of them performin with their bow-ties - K.A.W.A.I.I!!! haha~ and loads of PD piccies to enjoy lookin at, wheeeee! :D

will be youtubing their latest stuff now ;)

Guest canityo

Poppin' Dragon's Cyworld Entry

Because I'm a bit embarrassed over the Japanese TV show

I deleted some photos in the photos section

Sorry T^T

Credits: Cyworld + (double_love123 for trans)CYNOSTAR.NET

Do not take out without permission

I just wanted to post this one cos it was so cute. XDD

XING's Travel Agency Visit; Yume&Kevin

* = Notes from the person who posted this

x_001.jpg

* Friday afternoon, on the 28th September, two flower boys visited our travel agency

Group XING's Yume and Kevin!!

Wow~ We're all humans, but why are they so different...?!?!

x_002.jpg

x_002_01.jpg

* They visited because one of the scenes in their music video is in a travel agency.

For that, the person in the welcoming desk may appear on the video [i hope so!]

Even if I don't appear, I am happy that I got to talk to Kevin

I was trying to know him better, so we were talking. He is 17 years old high school student, and he came from America to Korea to work as a XING member. Hehehe

x_003.jpg

* He was so pretty and and slim...even though I was a woman he had a look to envy and nice skin

I think his sister must be really pretty too...

x_004.jpg

* This is part where they are talking about going abroad. EunYoung's mouth doesn't know how to shut.

x_005.jpg

* Kevin's so cool!!

x_006.jpg

* XING's leader Yume was resting in between filming and he looked so handsome

Wow~~ Celebrities are definitely different even when they are still.

x_007.jpg

* I just took a picture of this during break. You look sad...

x_008.jpg

* His mood really changes when he smiles

x_009.jpg

* JangJaeJin, to the right of Yume

Yume and Mr. Jang...They are both males... But they are so different... But Mr. Jang is still quite cute~

x_010.jpg

* Yume and Kevin signed the 100 copies of their CD to give us

You worked hard~~ And thank you ^^

x_011.jpg

* Yume and Kevin were both really quite unlike other celebrities, and had good manners. Hopefully there will be another chance like this~

At times I felt as if I was looking at some dolls..

Apparently acappella and popping are their specialties

KimKyungWook, the head of XING Ent, was also really nice

He showed such a generous side of him, making sure everyone got the CDs, such a nice man~

x_12.jpg

* I was too busy taking pictures of Kevin and Yume, so this is the only Mr. Kim photo I have,,

But your backside is still really nice~ :)

x_13.jpg

* My photograph. I was busy so I asked a passing customer to take some for us but it got blurred!!!!

I was really really upset.

They even held out their arms for me to link to. I really appreciated it

Group XING! Hope you get more popular than Big Bang and FT ISLAND!! Hwaiting!!!

Credits: As Tagged + XING STAR CAFE + [double_love123(trans)]CYNOSTAR.NET

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

I wonder why it was only the two of them? I'm so eager to see the MV now!

Yume? Leader? XING? O____O... IS SHE SURE?! .__.;

Pretty Kevin huh? XD He looks like a teddy bear here. <3

Wahhh, so Yume is the leader. Well he is the oldest member, but I didn't expect that. O_O I thought that it was going to be PD for some reason. O_O

Wheee, but at least we know something now. That's a good thing!

Kevin looks really good in those pictures by the way! I'm becoming quite fond of his brown hair. Whee brown teddy bear. ^^

Guest canityo

Apparently XING dancing in Ireland is one of the hot hot hot videos right now!

They even beat JYP dancing to 'Tell Me'.

pddaum.jpg

Credits: Cyworld/Naver + CYNOSTAR.NET

Good stuff. :lol:

Guest devylann

anyone know where i can buy xing's stuff at?? besides yesasia.com .... does anyone know if they have like shirts or jewelry out for them???? thx!!! :D

HmMmZ...soOo, Yume's the leader? Well, he does seem the leader type. ^__^ Or maybe I just think that because he's the oldest? LoLz...either way, the role certainly fits his image. ^^ Well, I thought it was sweet of them to extend their arms out for the woman to link arms with them. ^^ They seem really nice. LoLz...she's soOo lucky! *sniffles* Oh wellz...thanks for the post! ^^

Archived