Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest loveprint

New pics. All pictures can be found at Cynostar as usual.

Teaser:

kevstrollam4.th.jpg

Credits: Newface, Xing Ent. & CYNOSTAR.NET

Also, I finally got around to splitting the Star King vid and I've uploaded JinHyun's cuts on youtube.

Part 1 , Part 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jia_li

^ Thanks for sharing Star king I didn't saw it.

I'm going to watch it now.

nice photo of Kevin ^^

Wooohooo Kevin looks so serene and angelic in that pic, Nina. Yeah I'm looking at these pics right now at Cynostar...me so stupid :x But I love the look with the background it's gorgeous.

I can't stop watching Star King. I can't even use my pretty gif of Jin Hyun either at Soompi T_T;;;

Guest Miwa_Chan

Hey guys, i was a fan of xing for a while but then forgot about them :S

Can anyone tell me what they have released since the first single?

Also can someone post the most recent pics of them?

Thanks ^_^

EDIT: Also can someone send me their first single? I seem to have lost it :S

Thanks again~

Guest shaaaron

^Actually... I don't think they've released..... anything since their single.

BUT NO WORRIES! They're working on their second single, and it's coming out soon...

You can go to Cynostar.net to get all the images that are talked about in here with the teasers. <3

But there's a post amount you need to reach, but you can get to know members through that.

Wow, I just realized, I need to go update myself with Xing eye candy... ._.

Look post 99 of mine! <3

Guest 사랑競文
New pics. All pictures can be found at Cynostar as usual.

Teaser:

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8121/kevstrollam4.th.jpg

Credits: Newface, Xing Ent. & CYNOSTAR.NET

Also, I finally got around to splitting the Star King vid and I've uploaded JinHyun's cuts on youtube.

Part 1 , Part 2

WOW man...

thats hot.

kevin is so cute. 8D

seriously.

just wanna pinch his cheeks. xd

WHOO~~

kibum at the airport!

he looks good.

very good.

LV?

rich people ==;

jkjk.

oh yeah...Xing doesnt even have a CD single do they?

maybe they do.

i just have no memory of it.

i dont even rember they debuted yet >_<

this is crazyy.

they had a concert and they didnt even debut yet?

(if i have all this info wrong, it makes me sound like an idiot 8D)

Haha...i hope they come to HB next year.

If its possible.

Guest Haengb0kk

Aww marumirs family pics are sooo cute. They are sad =[ lol he looks sooo cute!

YAY cynostar for new pics. I love kevin's cheeks too!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

man oh man i can't wait for them to perform live!!! i wanna bu their concerts and everything!!! <333

i wanna see star king....it's on youtube...so i'll watch it when i have time.....kevin is a cutie!!!

Ahhh I'm so tempted to watch Star King right now...but piano lessons are in half an hour. So I shouldnt be here. =.=

Thank you for uploading the clips onto youtube Nina. <33 I love what you did with the CYNO banner^^

I can't even use my pretty gif of Jin Hyun either at Soompi T_T;;;

That's such a shame...but you wouldnt want hypo Cammy and YunAh nosebleeding on soompi^^.

We need to keep ourselves "sane" here!

Kibum looks so good in black, I wonder how pale he is in real life. His skin looks so pale in pictures. I'm loving the new XiNG pictures, the background is just pretty! As in the flowers really compliments the mood of the picture and Kevin himself makes it look better. ~~ Of course Yume is the sameXD.

Guest loveprint
Maybe that's what confuses people a bit? Cause they see 4 on their MV and they come to the thread and see 6 profiles... and they'd ask wth there are 6 people there and 4 on the MV so maybe if there was a note on the first posting saying that PD and Jinhyun were a supposed to be a secret before and would be added after the release of In Your Hands that would make people less confused. As for why the company did that... just say "they didn't said why"...
I'll try and update it and add some more information soon. I have to see what else I can add in one go or else Ashley will be getting about 2 PMs a day asking for certain things to be added. But yes, I'll try and add all that information in.

Guest HoiSang

haha, canityo , thanks so much for the piccies of P-D's...hand artwork? xD ahaha, the lil dragon thing on his index fingers is so cute...and random =_=;

gosh, i really gotta check out jin hyun on starking asap ne , everybody seems to be falling for him - HARD! haha :)

Guest canityo
I can't stop watching Star King. I can't even use my pretty gif of Jin Hyun either at Soompi T_T;;;

Poor thing. Your GIF is to DIE for. It's just *censored*. Maybe you could just make an avatar Kimchi.

Also can someone post the most recent pics of them?

There aren't really any official RECENT pictures of them lately, since their apparently preparing for their second single. But the again, I don't know what type of recent pics you want (selfcam etc). Just join CYNOSTAR.NET and you'll probably find what you want.

man oh man i can't wait for them to perform live!!! i wanna bu their concerts and everything!!! <333

i wanna see star king....it's on youtube...so i'll watch it when i have time.....kevin is a cutie!!!

T_____T I don't WANT to wait anymore. I want them to perform now. I've been waiting for my Winte (Korea's summer) for months. It's been 2 days and I'm like :mellow:.

Their concert has some vote thingo to make it into a DVD. I have absolutely no idea what happened with that plan.

That's such a shame...but you wouldnt want hypo Cammy and YunAh nosebleeding on soompi^^.

Kibum looks so good in black, I wonder how pale he is in real life. His skin looks so pale in pictures. I'm loving the new XiNG pictures, the background is just pretty! As in the flowers really compliments the mood of the picture and Kevin himself makes it look better. ~~ Of course Yume is the sameXD.

Yes, Cammy. SANE.

KiBum...well all of XING look pretty white on camera. And you know how they say Rain is pale even though in pictures his tanned. Anyway, that's off topic. I'm saying that they must be really pale, but then again we are living in a world with photoshop. Don't worry Cammy, we will find out if their pale or not when we meet them and....yeah. XD

Oh by the way here is a Jin Hyun picture.

th_235432_807564075.jpg

Credits: Daum + Staytion + CYNOSTAR.NET

He just looks so good in black. ;D

^LOL but I'm slowly losing control YunAh!

I've been waiting for our winter for MONTHS too. Wouldnt it be funny to listen to them singing summer songs while we're literally ice cubes?

JinHyun's smile is just to DIE for! Kyahhh I couldnt help but watch Star King again, I should be writing my speech. But noooo I'm watching Star King with sxc JinHyun in it! *sighs* the kids are so cute, but JinHyun ripped them. =.=

Hmm...well someday we'll find out if they're pale or not, and how pale they can get. MWhahaha^^ right right...I'm sane, I'm sane, I'm perfectly sane! Thank you for sharing hte pics YunAh^^

Now back to my speech! I just found out!! I have TWO speech. =.= *goes to the corner*

Guest HoiSang

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

ok, i JUST finished watching Star King with Jin Hyun on it.

and i sooooo understand why everyone seems to be faling for him, HARD at the moment, gahhhh >___<v my gawd, i think i watched i re-watched dat part 2 clip like gazillion times - and i'm still left in awe, kyaaa <3

i really cant wait to see him performing with the other Xing boys later, woooot! there's gonna be sum crazy dance moves to look forward to i bet :D thank u, thank u, THANK U for sharing those jin hyun start king clips - definetely made my day~

(okay, now i really need to see more of P-D stuff xD)

Guest jia_li

Jin Hyun looked really good in Star King ^^

He's really good in his Matrial Arts.

I was like "Omg, Omg"

I made my friend fan of Xing *keke ^______________^

Guest clemie186

i just noticed this today..hehehe

%7Boption%7Dhttp://newface.tv/imgs/m3/newface05_b_img.jpg

OMG thank you for the picture!

Kevin's looking good :)

That picture got me all excited about Xing again

I can't wait until their 2nd single comes out :]

Just as long it isn't at the END of May

When I'm stressed about exams in the middle of June

*sigh*

LOL are you guys ever "sane" when it comes to these loving boys? I think not xD *cackles*

Poor thing. Your GIF is to DIE for. It's just *censored*. Maybe you could just make an avatar Kimchi.

Yeah...I just decided on a pretty NJH icon =P

Guest jingjuna

sry but i havent been very updated with news on xing but i thought that there was only 4 members...?? is it just me thinking really weird or did something happen?

lol i feel like a retard asking this

kkirmn: There are actually six members but they began promoting only with four. Jin Hyun and Popping Dragon were added later on after their first single was released. Strange I know but their entertainment company just does whatever they want :x

Guest canityo

Kimchi I am very sane here, thank you very much!

Star King released an official picture XD

th_starkingjinhyun.jpg

Credits: SBS + CYNOSTAR.NET

If you want a super huge + no tag version PM me.

Archived