Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest maizakichi

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaaaron
btw, is the Star King that JinHyun is going to be in, with Battle and Younha, too? It would be amazingly awesome if it was!! :D

Yes it was. :] I know KangIn, Ryu (I think), and TaeHwa were in it along with JinHyun. <3

Guest loveprint
ashleyx-if you don't mind me asking, what kind of music/artists does Kevin like? ^^;;
It's once in a blue moon that Ash will come here. She's probably busy with other stuff. Yale comes here more often.

*cough* Kevin likes... Se7en? Rofl. I don't know.

Xing's featured in the May issue of Syndrome, but I don't know the details. I should get my copy on Tuesday so I'll scan them somehow..

Guest shaaaron

^Gee, I hope they include PD and JinHyun.. T_T

because I like the "whole" group pictures idea, yeah? :D

Se7en.. hahahahaha.

*shuttingup*

Guest silver_byul

waaahhh///they just won star king! so happy for them.whahahahahah

:w00t:

i hate how it buffers a lot during the show..but when i transfered to other channels it was ok..>.<

haha same here (being happy for their win) but in my opinion i think they should've continued instead

of stepping down..(the game i mean)

Guest canityo

^ They NEVER EVER EVER EVER include PD and Jin Hyun into a magazine unless it's a chinese one. Which is quite jkauiasdhguiadh'; I'm chinese and I can't get my hands on a chinese magazine. I should go rummage through my Aunty's magazine collection. Well if ever all six of them is in a magazine it'll be a happy day for me.

What music does Kevin like? *Imagines him listening to rock* O_O Okay no .__.;; That doesn't suit his face. XD Maybe, just maybe.

^ Maiza: Hehe I translated that news and it's on CYNOSTAR.NET already.

^ Silver_byul: OMG I SO AGREE WITH YOU XDDDD I was like chucking a fit when they yeah...

Guest maizakichi
I'll upload it to youtube in a few mins. Cause there will be HQ ones out. The vid will only be for those who are curious. The video's not that great and the sound isn't the best but you can see everything so yeah.

the HQ is already up on clubbox..but i have no plans on downloading it..cause it's too big..>.<

but if you want here's the link click (it's at the bottom part)

EDIT--the LQ is also out..(i think im gonna dl this one..heheh) CLICK ~

and do you guys know where to buy magazines online even if i don't have a credit card? nyahahah..i badly want to have korean mags...but i don't know where to buy those stuffs here in RP >.< i could only rely on buying from people here in RP who already have those stuffs and sell it to me...

Guest shaaaron

Well.....

THEY NEED TO START INCLUDING THEM..

:D?

Ahahahaha, it'd be a nice surprise for Xing fans to see them in a Korean magazine. It would make most of us (more hopefully, ALL of us) happy to see all six of them.

Kevin and rock? Hmm.... let's try imagining him shaking his head crazy with earphones on, kicking everything and dancing crazy.. like JunSu in that one commercial. :3

Guest canityo

^ Sorry, peeps. Sharon got out of her crazy cage. *drags sharon back into the cage*

LOL rock + hawaiian tshirt. That would look so weird. I keep thinking XING will go for a dark concept in their new single, since the 1st one was white.

Edit: Maiza, I don't think there is a place where you can order without credit card. Unless you go to a shop to do it for you. Maybe roam around in your Korean area and find a shop to order for you?

Guest maizakichi

I keep thinking XING will go for a dark concept in their new single, since the 1st one was white.

NOOOO~~..lol..jk

hehe..well, anything goes for me...as long as it suits them and their music^^

i'll be back with a game..lol..

edit~~

yeah..so i have no life..so shoot me..nyahahah...

so who do you think they are..basing from their feet?

2-1.jpg

my guess: PD, JinHyun, Kevin, Marumir, Yume, Hyesing ..nyahaha...>.<

^Hahahahahaha omg that pic of their feet is so ew yet kind of cute at the same time. I was staring at their feet and trying to guess who's was who's feet but I'm bad at that.

I just watched a small part of Star King, man I need to watch the rest of it. Jin Hyun's so special <3

Guest Enchanted

I haven't visit this thread for a long time and wasn't very update with Xing news. I didn't even know they added new members until today. Kinda sad! I was watching Star King today and Jin Hyun appearance just grap my attention. I didn't even know his name but he has great charisma doing martial art and has great smile too. Went over to the Star King thread and someone mention about him being in Xing. WOW! I've found my second favorite member from Xing now.

Since I'm so behind on their activities, when did they add the new members? They haven't perform in any of the Gayo shows yet right? One more question, isn't it kind of early to have a concert when they have just debuted?

Guest inexplicableromance

Ahh I need to go watch that Star King episodeee. I really wish the rest of the group were on more shows!

Can someone clarify this for me?

KEVIN;

Name: 우성현 (Woo Sung Hyun)

Stage Name: 케빈 (Kevin)

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 50 kg

D.O.B: Nov. 25th 1991

Education: San Fransisco: Monte Vista High School

How come it says San Francisco and then Monte Vista HS? Isn't MVHS in Danville?... or idk. Hahah. :]

EDIT // Ooooh I get it. I think it means SF Bay Area, since Danville is part of the outer East Bay.

Guest canityo

I haven't visit this thread for a long time and wasn't very update with Xing news. I didn't even know they added new members until today. Kinda sad! I was watching Star King today and Jin Hyun appearance just grap my attention. I didn't even know his name but he has great charisma doing martial art and has great smile too. Went over to the Star King thread and someone mention about him being in Xing. WOW! I've found my second favorite member from Xing now.

Since I'm so behind on their activities, when did they add the new members? They haven't perform in any of the Gayo shows yet right? One more question, isn't it kind of early to have a concert when they have just debuted?

They added the new members ever since from the In Your Hands single.

They haven't performed in any music show, the concert was pretty much their debut concert. Except, only the people who went saw the darn concert!

Oh by the way, Hyun Joong is leaving for Japan for 6 months KiBum, his mother and his cousin went to say their farewells. Here's a teaser picture. Everything else is at CYNOSTAR.

th_20070429221836966145.jpg

Credits: DOUBLS501 + Staytion + CYNOSTAR.NET!

No Hotlinking & Full credits if taken out.

Or not? It's posted below.

Ummm....since this post is like super useless now. Might as well put something in it.

TEASER FOR CYWORL ENTRIES.

This is Yume's:

Jin-hyun good job. I saw you on tv and was amazed..you're a true XING member~

Credits: CYWORLD + silver_byul + CYNOSTAR.NET!

His so sweet. <3 Yeah, the rest (P-D, MARUMIR, HYESUNG EMO ONES XD) are at CYNOSTAR

Guest hoalan

Kim Ki Bum, his mother and his brother Hyung Joon at Kimpo Airport (SS501 fly to Japan)

1177854651img0186so3.jpg

1177854651img0185vt5.jpg

1177854651p1020159cs1.jpg

01u45n_30042550024258.jpg

01i5jb_30042550024435.jpg

015doq_30042550024132.jpg

credit: prettyboy + SS501Thailand

Guest kfosho

serioulsy how is this group doing??? i have heard no news on these guys....have they came out on any shows or anything/?

Guest canityo

serioulsy how is this group doing??? i have heard no news on these guys....have they came out on any shows or anything/?

This group has been training hard to debut and release their second single (This May.) You haven't heard anything on these guys because there isn't anything. =__="

On shows? Recently, Jin Hyun has been on StarKing recently.

Guest kfosho

^ wow how weird, cause i was looking through pictures and stuff and that guy jihyun looked real familiar and it had pictures of him doing taekwondo, or whatever he does. and today this afternoon i was watching star king, and i was thinking how hot he was and now i know who he is!!!! ahaha looking through this forum i could see some potential in these guys!! jihyun and kevin are adorable, i can't really tell which one is who though, i better go study more (:

Archived