Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprint

but I'm confused... how many members is there? because I heard for their 1st single they had four members.. and for the 2nd single, one member left.. and two new ones were added? which made it 5? right? but then I saw something that said there is a total of 6 members?? Anyone want to clarify how many? cuz I saw it on a video called, "White Day".

anyway, cute music :]]

When Xing first started off, they had 4 members; Yume, Cheon HyeSung, Marumir and Kevin. During the In Your Hands Single, 2 new members were added; Poppin' Dragon and ZEN. The White day video that you watched was when they had 6 members. Soon after that, Marumir left, leaving the group with 5 members. Recently, Cheon HyeSung left the group and another joined. So as of now, there are 5 members; Yume, Kevin, Poppin' Dragon, ZEN and Hyun Min.

Guest canityo

Hyesung is slowly...uh...hmm...okay he is doing good he just misses XING. ><

hyesung.png

P071214003_12942.jpg

P071215002_02942.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT hotlink + only take out with full credits!

Edit+

Whoops, page ownage.

Guest loveprint

His diary entries just make me so sad. Xing just doesn't feel right without him. T_T;;

And I hope he starts feeling better about Xing and all that soon. I want to read some happy happy entries from him. <333

Guest WithYunHo

Yeah, I'm kinda worried about Hyesung...his entries are...sad...

he's debating who he should be and says he chose the bad person.

Was Hyesung that bad of a person? I mean, he seems so bright!

He's always smiling when I see him. Was he so bad that he had to

be replaced? I'm sure the members feels awkward without his presence.

He's still in XING entertainment I suppose...there has been no news

of him leaving right?

I would really like to read articles or any source of proof that says that

Hyesung is a mean person...I think someone mentioned it a few pages

back and I'll go back and check...but I would like to read something about it.

I LOVE THE SONG WINTER BREEZE! It's so freakin' cute!! And I love the rapping~

At first, I thought IN YOUR HANDS sounded weird...because I was so use to Ki Bum

singing his part...but I'm sure I'm use to it now...

Guest canityo

^

I don't know what's classified as 'big' for underground artists so yeah, I wouldn't know either.

Hehe, Hyesung seems quite free these days. Posting up pictures and entries. ^^

PD and Yume has the same CYWORLD skin now. XD And they both posted about going to Thailand tomorrow.

Guest micnmin4eva

^ ah PD and Yume posted about goin to Thailand? Cool!

I hope Xing will enjoy thier 1st time in Thailand but the weather nowadays is so hot...the country with summer season all the year -_- ;;

By the way, I just got confirmation email from the organizer that brought Xing to Thailand. I'm one of 200 lucky fans...amazing T_T

Guest loveprint

^

Well... are there that many Thai fans? x: Not to rain on your parade or anything.

I mean, I'm sure there are, I just don't know.

Anyway take pics for us. :D

Guest EunMinLove

His diary entries just make me so sad. Xing just doesn't feel right without him. T_T;;

And I hope he starts feeling better about Xing and all that soon. I want to read some happy happy entries from him. <333

i've been following this thread a while, i'm not sure why i never really posted but i seriously love Xing, and i agree with you. I still don't get why Hyesung left though. It makes me sad, his voice was so beautiful, it seriously took my breath away like in moreuncheoghaechuseyo.

I'd like to see some happy entries too, the guy's putting me down T_T

is xing really popular in korea or are they still kinda new ??

well, what i think is that since Xing isn't promoted as much as everyone else, it seems as though they're not really popular, but that's not the case. There are lots of fans, like us, it's just that since you never hear much about them it almost seems like they're not very loved.

but i think that they're still growing, as a group, and slowly making themselves noticed, but i like that about Xing, it seems like they're more focused on "growing" than being the center of attention, which makes me think they're really genuine people, who are doing this because it's what they love, not for the fame and fortune...though at the same time i feel they deserve a lot more attention than they're getting, but they'll break through soon, i'm sure of it^^

i love Xing<3

Guest canityo

^ Welcome to the thread! XD Kind of...well I'm glad you posted. ^^

PD is the cutest kid on Earth!

07.12.18 (Posted 8:11pm Korea Time)

At the airport...

I'll be back soon

BYE~

Only take out with full credits!

By the way, the message was already in english.

Aww, it makes it harder for me to uh let PD go to Thailand without worrying(?)

I dunno why, maybe cos it's his birthday tomorrow.

He is so cute, he left that 'I'll be back' message in an entry twice already...and both of it was in English. XD

Bye bye, PD! Come back safe and happy. <3

And I suppose you guys still want to see latest Hyesung? His latest entry posted at CYNOSTAR is something to ponder over. And I can't post it up. It's uh, midnight right now.

1P071117002_04829.jpg

Do NOT hotlink + only take out with full credits!

<3

Guest WithYunHo

Aww~ They left to Thailand!! Have fun boys! You too micnmin4eva!

Have fun and tell us all about it :) Would love to hear your story~~~

Lucky you!~ Love & Kisses!! <333

Guest ss501th

untitled9.jpg

Thai fans are waiting for Xing at the airport, and wish to have a chance to sing "Happy Birthday song for Poppin Dragon in his birthday today.

Guest maizakichi

^woah..that would be so cool if they could sing the happy birthday song to PD ^^

wwoot..happy birthday YONG JOON HYUNG~

posting a yume pic cause it's PD's bday..woohoo..lol..

this pic is kind of the same with the revious one posted in here..

but this is more of a close-up...and also where yume's eyes are looking at..hehehe

as what yunah said, the photographer really loves taking shots with them at different angles..ehhehe

zu0b59971curtr820x1230ej5.th.jpg

Guest EunMinLove

Thanks for the welcome canityo^^

Happy Birthday Poppin' Dragon<33

aw~~~ he wrote it in english?

That's so cute o^_^o

i just wanna marry him...well all of them actually...

That happy birthday picture of PD is so CUTE ss501th

...but, wait...it says Poppin' Dargon,

aww...i still love it^^

Thanks for the pics guys~

edit**

can i ask for the links to their Cyworlds?

I tried backlogging and stuff, but i don't see any links.

I will love you long time if you give me the links^^

except you maizakichi, i already love you for that picture of YUME ^_______________^

Guest micnmin4eva

I wanna share this 1 of 13 pics that Xing entertainment gave some fans that waited for Xing at the airport.

It's 5.34 AM now...I'm so tired , so I'm just come to share it. I scanned it myself.

Sorry if it posted before.

xing.jpg

Do not take this out of soompi.

PS> I can't take any good pic at the airport as there r many fans :wacko:

I hope I can take some good pics tomorrow T_T

I didn't see any other members except Kevin and Yume.... I'm feel sad I didn't see Hyesung as well.

I met Xing's CEO...he was nice.

Oh Happy Birthday PD! May all your wishes come true!

Thai fans sang Bday song (in korean) for PD, He might so happy ^^

Guest shaaaron

Omg.. Yume.. you look so good in candid airport pictures. LOL. XD (biasbiasiadmitit)

HAHAHA PD'S ROCKIN' THOSE SHADES. Talk about being bold. :o My eyes went directly to him in the first picture.

The shirt JinHyun's wearing, dude that style is so hot in fashion now.. I see it everywhere.. or well in Korea at least. Lmao.

I spot HyunMin! Weeee. Kevin's smile is gorgeous. T_T He reminds me of a cat in the last picture, it's his eyes. xD

Duuuuuude thanks for sharing, both of you! I hope Xing's enjoying Thailand a lot. They look so optimistic in the pictures. :D

Wowie XD I love Yume in them pics. He looks really good XD I like his beanie ^^ I'm so into beanies right now.

PD's shades gosh...its them one shades he wore with his beanie over his face! XD

Kevin Kevin Kevin, how can you be so cute ^^ gosh...and I like that thing around your wrist XD

Good luck in Thailand Guys and Happy Birthday PD ^^

Archived