Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

Ah, I don't quite remember cleary but they said once before that their schedule everyday was coming home at 1am and sleeping until 7am(?) or was it 8? Something like that.

And they said...that it was a enjoyable lifestyle. My richard simmons. -_- Yume always seems tired and Hyesung always screams out 'THIS IS SO MUCH HARDWORK' and some of the members are even dead-like. What lies! You can't fool me! XD

New ZEN site:

http://nezen.idomz.net/

A bit like CRAZY and KEVINIA and YOUNGKYOUNG. XD

Hyesung, you need...more open fans. -o-

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maizakichi

Wth? I just realised he posted this up at 3am Korean Time. -_-

Why...was he up at 3am????!?! ._.

hyperactive xing...lol..i once noticed that

kibum

posted an entry at around 3 too..hehehe

and yes ...fancams please T____T

also..hehe nezen..sounds like netizen..kekekekke

Guest maizakichi

xing wishes you a merry christmas...

yume pouts (-0-)v ..kekeke..for uhmm..xing ent's christmas mv?

4754fa9071873qv4.jpg

4754fa91ad865dq6.jpg

CREDITS AS TAGGED + CYNOSTAR.NET

MORE AT CYNO <3

Guest canityo

NYAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. YUME LOOKS LIKE A FISH. :x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Kevin, he is wearing mittens! And symbolic green tie/ribbon thing (Yeah, I went to Yume's cafe to see these already)

This...MV filming...reminds me of uh...SM Town. =_= Shall we call it XING Town? XD

Well anyway I believe Singing In The Rain (Hehe, the good brothers of XING) some girls that have been in XING's MVs (Excluding...Park Seo Jin) and XING's other good bro, Minkyu was there as well!

Eh, I think I will be back to edit.

Guest WithYunHo

OMG! They're doing an Entertainment mv together?! How awesome!

I've only heard of YG & SM doing such things...but it's mostly SM...

That's so cool!! Cannot wait to see!! Yume is so freakin' cute :) For

some reason he looks chubbier in those pictures...not bcuz he's blowing

up his cheeks...Kevin is so freakin' adorable with mittens on!! Haha...

Totally looking forward to it...thanks for sharing! Will going to Cyno now~

Guest shaaaron

^Well the guy who's head of XING Ent came from SM.. soo.. :]

Ahahaha I literally was like 8D when I saw Yume's bubble face. xD He looks so adorable.

Green tie indeed... forget Christmas colors.. GO GREEN XING. Lol. Okay I'll stop. T_T

The girl on the right of Yume (as in our right) looks tall. Judging from that picture, she's taller than Yume.. probably around/same height as JiSang (left of Yume) from SITR, who's pretty tall. Well they're all tall actually. *dies* Sorry I have a height fetish. (that doesn't sound right... :x)

Guest canityo

^Hehe, I believe that is Jung Da Un of XING ent.

XING Christmas MV/Concert

gs01.jpg

*That looks cool. And the opening song was In Your Hands. Cool. xD

gs07.jpg

xmv05.jpg

*Somehow, when always capturing Yume there's either Kevin or PD beside him.

xmv02.jpg

xmv03.jpg

*PUAHAHHAHA. *ahem* See, what I mean?

gs213.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT hotlink + only take out with full credits!

I can't wait. XD

Guest my_littlefish

i heard xing will come to thailand it's true rite? hahaha can't wait to see them woooooo

december is fantastic month so many korean celebs be here if include november ...

kimjonghun leejunki bigbang tvxq ftisland xing

ahhhhh i'm so busy lah ...hope i can see them in person nahhhh

Guest loveprint

december is fantastic month so many korean celebs be here if include november ...
That's.... a weird sentence. xD

But haha Yume's so damn cute. He looks like a little kid.

Guest WithYunHo

^ loveprint: Have you been to Cynostar? I think you requested for BSB...

were you able to download them? If not...the link is probably dead now...took me

a long time to upload it...let me know and I can try and reupload it for you again...

Sorry! Off topic!! Hehe...I would love to ride the carousel with them :) Especially with

Jin Hyun!! Hehe...I know...a freak~ Haha...and Kevin...I would actually would love to

ride with all of them...

WHOEVER'S IN THAILAND BETTER STALK THEM!! Not in a bad way...but attend their

activities and stuff...ya know...and tell us all about it! I love reading encounters with

XING...they're just so lovable in person :) Maybe now is the time to ask my mom to

send me to Thailand...she lived there before...

Thanks so much for sharing pictures of the concert/mv!!! Cannot wait to see it!!!

Guest shaaaron

So DaUn's her name? Man.. tall. My idol. <3 LMAO. XD

2nd to last picture.. Yume's position on the horse looks.. interesting. Lol. :x

And yes I agree with Nina about him looking cute/kid like. Hahaha.. :D

Oh HyeSung. You and your mile long hair. *exaggerating*

Guest canityo

Before I come back with updates uh, for those who don't know. Actually, I'm not even sure yet.

But I think XING will be having a showcase ad Central World in Thailand on the 21st. ._.

I still have to find a translator so I might be wrong --"

And now this time for real I will be back to edit...if stalking doesn't take too long.

Edit+

...I think...XING has a new member......

................................................................................

^ What is this about a new member?

I was gone for a while, and I was expecting HyeSung to chop his hair or something while I was off in the jungles.

But...I guess he's still got the hair.

Ohh~ so they're having a XING town. For some reason I'm not that hyper over it.

But I guess I'll go hyper once its time to go hyper.

Thanks for sharing the stuff!!

Guest canityo

Please try and ignore my biasness is ranting.

And please read...some important news is going to come up in my rant.

I have no idea what the hell XING ent. thinks they are doing but I swear they have just screwed XING over. They have replaced Hyesung with Singing In The Rain's Hyun Min

Oh geez XING Ent. do you think fans can just go "Oh, bye bye Hyesung have a nice life! Hyun Min, incoming! :lol:."

Okay, you guys must think that Yunah has just gone bonkers from being deprived of XING and that I've just posted up Hyesung pics a few days ago. HELL NO.

Did you guys see the Christmas house behind them? Can you spot Hyesung in between Kevin and Jinhyun? NO. That isn't Hyesung. I noticed that when I actually had a good look at the picture! That guy has short hair! So I wondered where Hyesung went and then I went to KEVINIA. Surprise surprise, I found Hyun Min with XING at a radio show yesterday (Along with KKW) wearing the same outfit, the same concept and everything. I immediately went to download the radio video.

And tried so hard to find a translator because by then I was really worried. Worried that we had lost another original member of XING, worried that one of the voices of XING would disappear.

Unfortunately, my negative thoughts were correct...

I don't know...this didn't really hit me as hard as when Kibum left...this has more...disappointment...I'm..rather disappointed in XING. Even that is really hard to say...they...really broke the XING fan within me..

My friend roughly translated the bit where the admin of KEVINIA had written. Member replacement, Hyun Min, Sung Soo. It was all I needed to hear...since...you could figure out the rest.

KEVINIA's admin even said that this was going to be really hard for XING fans to accept and I don't know...when I first found the news I hoped it wasn't true until I listened to the radio. Hyun Min announced himself as a XING member (Hi I'm XING's Hyun Min etc..etc..) and I was...heartbroken. Well not really I was just surprised. I had figured they "added" a member or maybe I misheard and maybe he was replacing Hyesung for a lil...since..he was sick or something.

But then I thought no. Hyesung was had the XMAS MV...how come Hyun Min sang In Your Hands?? Why didn't Hyesung do it??

Lol, I don't even know what to say anymore. I thought I was going to explode or something...I really feel like crying because...I read that Hyesung was the mood maker in the group....

One part of my mind says 'I DON'T WANT HYUN MIN! GO AWAY!' but another says 'Hyun Min...still...has...a...nice...voice...'

As you can tell I'm still very confused...

I'll keep you guys posted(?)

Edit+

20071206122110_p.jpg

Credits: KEVINIA + CYNOSTAR.NET

Don't hotlink....please. And only take out with full credits.

Oh dear, the tears have cracked through the disappointment...

Wow.

I wonder what happened to HyeSung. Sick? Hmmm I hope more news come out soon. There there YunAh, I know its hard to break news to everyone. But if you're not gonna do it, who will? its better if the news comes early then late?

Strange how I have no reaction to this. Maybe I should go and study a little bit more. I don't mind them adding a new member, but cutting one. Well...let's just hope for a proper announcement first. An official announcement from XING ent. would do.

We can only hope for this to be...a false alarm.

Archived