Guest CandiLuvur

>-<

WOW

Kevin's barely 15

><

MY AGE!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

XING FIGHTING!

I wonder if Kim Ki Bum will come back into the group.

He's cool too.

>0<

I kept listening to In Your Hands nearly over 500 times

>0<

Didn't get tired of it.

XD

Guest maizakichi

^awww...-_-

hehehe..that would make me...?! ^___^ ahhaha

dohyeon..i envy you..

but where have my kibum pics gone to? T_T

SNC102466598.jpg

NO TAKING OUT.

back fetish ;p

asdfsd4949.jpgafasd3138.jpgasdfasd2280.jpg

CREDITS CYWORLD & CYNOSTAR.NET

and NO TAKING OUT OF THE LAST 3 PICS outside of SOOMPI and CYNO. PLEASE ^^

V no. she's the one with kevin at the first pic only..

i don't know who the other 2 girls are for the other pics.

Guest shaaaron

So that's DoHyun? In all 4 pictures? Awww she's cute. :D <3

Kevin looks even taller. x_x LOL, but still, it's not a bad thing. MWAHAHA It's his backpack. :x

edit-

Ohhh okay. Ahaha still she's pretty. xD Thank you Maiza!

Guest loveprint

^

^

I didn't mean I wouldn't like it if he was in the group. I meant that it's pointless to leave and then come back. If you get me.

Guest susiee

whoaaa kevin looks REALLLLY tall and skinny in the pic of his back where he's wearing the lavender shirt...and no backpack.... hahaha

wow...i mean, i already thought he looked crazy thin and stretched out, but that's just whoah

thanks for sharing the pics!!

but seriously, i hope kevin doesn't lose any more weight....he can definitely afford to gain some pounds

as for marumir coming back....i doubt he would. i agree that makes no sense...and it would be too confusing for fans and yeah...

xing hwaiting!! i really can't wait to see them do a live perf....i know it may be a while before that happens but i'm gonna sit here waiting (im)patiently til that happens! :lol: in the meantime, i'm gonna listen to their songs over and over... <3

----

oh no i topped a page... and i have nothing to share! ahh

well...here's some caps that i took of the my girl mv bc I wanted to make graphics from them...i only have kevin ones though ^^

kevin1.jpg

kevin2.jpg

kevin3.jpg

kevin4.jpg

kevin5.jpg

sorry for the bad cropping as i wasn't planning on posting them anywhere but i feel i'm obligated to share since i topped a page hahah

Guest WithYunHo

Question...who's Do Hyun? You guys have been talking about her but I never

came to ask who she was...That was a very cute picture of her and Kevin!

I love their heart! Makes me wanna take a picture with him like that...he's so

freakin' adorable!!

Kevin's 15 but his profile said 16...Korean age, I guess...it's all good then! (^^)

I'm not a noona to him!! Haha!! Just kidding (^^)

YAY! I just gave my sister money to order XING's single!!!

Ah. I just saw their new Music Video

for "My Girl". The song is really nice...

and the dance moves..me and my cousins

were trying to follow along and copy...so cute.

Its better off ltting Xing do them. :lol:

The kevin version of the Song My Girl is

my best. I want to buy the single TOO!

YESSSie.

About Marumir

i just recently found out..

i'm a bit late but oh well. I hope Marumir

still continues his singing career...i wouldn't

want to know everything...Marumir's choice

belongs to him..so i would just wish him Good Luck.

-cheyna

^Yeahz, if its from YunAh, then its true. T_T wheee~ I don't want to know how much stalking YunAh does just to get the littlest information.

Thanks for sharing the pictures maiza. *sighs* such lucky Korean fans. T_T OH wellz, can't help but admit, she's cute!

WithYunHo - Wheee thank you for sharing the caps^^

Guest canityo

^

^ The littlest information is worth it. :P

There's like a group of fangirls who know each other (Incl. Dohyun) and they always go together to meet XING and stuff.

It's kind of fun to see that but makes me jealous, I wanna do that too!

XING must recognise them by now considering they like a gabillion autographs. ._.;

Guest loveprint

Don't they have anything better to do than to go to Xing Ent. all the time? I know I wouldn't have the time. But hey, I'm pretty sure these girls are in HS so eh.

Oh, it would be nice to be in Korea.

But being a part of Cyno isn't bad, either, you know. (:

And you're welcome, Kin.

^Well, you can say that fangirling is their life? *shurgs* its like asking us if "we have anything better then to go online". LOL. I can some what understand, though, isnt that what we call stalking? Hahha~ then again, such lucky high school girls. I didn't think that asian countries would have that much time. Maybe they live near there. Alright I'm thinking too much.

^

^ XING recognizing them, how nice. Its so hard for us to be recognized. LOL then again, we're not in that country. Oh wellz.

I'm out of ideas to spazz. Oh yeahz, Kevin's got cute vampire fangs! I think I noticed this a while ago. His ones aren't noticable. Bleh~ lame way of trying to start a discussion. Then again, every single one of them have straight teeths!

I wonder how long they're sticking with this concept.

Guest shaaaron

^You mean the My Girl concept? :x

I mean, Kevin knowing about Cyno is pretty cool, that's the closest I've ever come to a Korean popstar.

And it's possible the rest of Xing know too since Kevin could've told them, we don't know.

But yeah, that's pretty crazy how they meet the boys a lot. They must remember who they are.

And even though she's a huge KiBum fan, she still supports Xing. That shows a good fan right there. ;D

Guest WithYunHo

^ Yeah...and I hope their fans will stay as 'GOOD' fans...nothing violent and destructive!!

I think that's probably what's pulling me a bit away from other artists...though I shouldn't

let them get in the way but yeah...It would be awesome if XING recognizes them and stuff.

I love it how celebs would remember their fans or recognize them. Lucky Do Hyun.

Actually, I wish I can do what they do. Ya know, go visit them and conversate. Then again,

when I meet celebs...I wouldn't know what to say besides asking for an autograph and

getting a picture...LOL!

YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE CAPS!

Guest micnmin4eva

maizakichi >>> Thanx for all pics. I envy those lucky girls...hahah

But Kevin look so thin...maybe that's becoz he's so tall too?

and I agree that dohyeon is cute!

Thanx everyone that sharin all informations, pics and caps ^^

Guest clemie186

^awww...-_- hehehe..that would make me...?! ^___^ ahhahadohyeon..i envy you..but where have my kibum pics gone to? T_T%7Boption%7D SNC102466598.jpgNO TAKING OUT.back fetish ;p%7Boption%7Dasdfsd4949.jpg%7Boption%7Dafasd3138.jpg%7Boption%7Dasdfasd2280.jpgCREDITS CYWORLD & CYNOSTAR.NETand NO TAKING OUT OF THE LAST 3 PICS outside of SOOMPI and CYNO. PLEASE ^^V no. she's the one with kevin at the first pic only..i don't know who the other 2 girls are for the other pics.

Thank you for the pics!

I'M SO JEALOUS OF THAT GIRL WITH KEVIN! >.<

They're not all Kevin... right?

No stalker pics of Yume?? Hyesung?? PD?? Jinhyun?? :tears:

I'm not surprised if they are recognized XD seeing how they're always there...

Yeah, nothing much to spazz about until they release something new or what not...

Archived