Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canityo

^ She is a huge Kibum fan.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Kevin looks so super duper happy. :DDDD!

PD is so cool now, he opened up his photo album and guestbook on his CYWORLD and he posted a pic of himself!

pdselfcam.jpg

Credits: PD's cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

MUAHHA.

Guest loveprint

^

lol. For some reason the one on YT jumped? I haven't watched it online before, but the one I have on my comp doesn't jump and... stop in the middle. I don't know, perhaps it's just me.

And thanks, Edward. (:

edit;

Oh crap. I'll try and find something.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before? I didn't see it until about 2 days ago so yeah?

ddab0.jpg

Credits: Naver & Cynostar.net

Guest invisible_wings

that kevin pic is cute .

he look like a normal student with that bag .

he's 177cm?

he's growing up ...

love his voice.

kevin sarang!

Guest canityo

2nd Single - Not Your Common Idol Group

Do NOT take out of Soompi without permission

daumnews.jpg

Acapella group XING has finally taken off their bail. After the curiosity and the waiting of so many fans, they have come back with their 2nd single ‘My Girl’.

For a while, they were a ‘mystery’ to the public, with their only activities being the live concert in online videos. They will show off all of their skills that they have developed in the 1st single through to 2nd.

In this album, there are many songs from different genres including Medium Tempo songs, Pop, and R&B ballads. Through each member's voice and and overall harmony, they will present themsevles as a good acapella group.

Also, the 5-member boyband XING (with the addition of PD and Zen who have been praised of their acrobatic and popping dance skills) will escape the normal image of an idol group and aim to gain popularity with dancing and live performances. They plan to make a whole new performance culture.

Credits: Daum + double_love123(Translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

[: GO XING! XD

Guest shaaaron

Dude in all three of those articles, (other two posted at Cyno) ahahahaha "escape the normal image of an idol group".. man, their songs and these articles are edging me on when we know they're not even going to promote their second single. x_x But let's wait for their next single/album because that's when promoting will start, yeah?

Ohh DoHyun. Okay. XD

^

lol. For some reason the one on YT jumped? I haven't watched it online before, but the one I have on my comp doesn't jump and... stop in the middle. I don't know, perhaps it's just me.

It stops at the middle for me too. xD So like, I hear the Woo Yeah part! But I didn't know it was Kevin until like... I moved the circle thing near the end, and it showed him like for a second. xD I thought there were other people in the car who did it but.. it's cute! :3

The new front page looks HOT. :D

Guest maizakichi

PD is so cool now, he opened up his photo album and guestbook on his CYWORLD and he posted a pic of himself!
is it just me, or PD's face seems to change from time to time..lol...

though i can still recognize him...hahaha

and nice new front page...^^

Guest thealien.

2nd Single - Not Your Common Idol Group

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FL...ah/daumnews.jpg

Acapella group XING has finally taken off their bail. After the curiosity and the waiting of so many fans, they have come back with their 2nd single ‘My Girl’.

For a while, they were a ‘mystery’ to the public, with their only activities being the live concert in online videos. They will show off all of their skills that they have developed in the 1st single through to 2nd.

In this album, there are many songs from different genres including Medium Tempo songs, Pop, and R&B ballads. Through each member's voice and and overall harmony, they will present themsevles as a good acapella group.

Also, the 5-member boyband XING (with the addition of PD and Zen who have been praised of their acrobatic and popping dance skills) will escape the normal image of an idol group and aim to gain popularity with dancing and live performances. They plan to make a whole new performance culture.

Credits: Daum + double_love123(Translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

[: GO XING! XD

this means they will be performing live.

YES!!!!!!!

i cant wait to watch their performances..

-edit-

i was watching starking n youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Z4IoFa3wI

at 7:00 a guy peforms his talent

and on the description of the video it says that his name is Nam Jin Hyun.

is that him..

im sry if this was already posted.

i didnt baklog..which i never do

Guest WithYunHo

Yes, it's our Nam Jin Hyun...if he's doing martial arts and flips then

it's our Nam Jin Hyun...yes he was on Star King...very sexy with the

hair and killer smile and all...I fell in love with XING/Jin Hyun because

I saw him on that show...very charismatic, isn't he?

Guest canityo

You know the picture you used for Jin for the front page, Nina? (The horse one) It made me crack up sooooo badly. I was literally like wtheck. XD

Anyway, this thread is so dead today as well. :x

Btw, it's been confirmed that Newstar is postponed to the 18th of August.

>< Aww some of them want to go to the beach or in the water, namely Yume and I think it was PD (Ages ago, like last month) if not then I think it was Hyesung.

*gasp* THE BEACH!

I remember, there was a time when CYNOSTAR fans were so deprived, and we ended up fantasizing about them going to the beach. T_T And I forgot who was the one that got hit on the head. Anyways, its been quiet lately. Well it feels quiet. Whee I can't wait till next month. I hope they have something install for us. The day they debut will be the day I forget to eat ice cream.

By the way please visit http://www.myspace.com/xingit ^^!

Guest WithYunHo

^ That's good to hear (^^) I hope they have fun @ the beach...they've been dying to go...

They totally deserve the vacation after many of months of working...

I couldn't help but go back and cap our Jin Hyunnie!!

I got a lot of shots of his sweet smile...very charismatic...

The one who has captured my heart to love XING...

Hope you guys enjoy them even though they're not that

great of a quality...

njh01et3.th.jpgnjh02tf3.th.jpgnjh03us3.th.jpgnjh04cf0.th.jpgnjh05ex8.th.jpg

njh06wt6.th.jpgnjh07ys4.th.jpgnjh08rb0.th.jpgnjh09ss9.th.jpgnjh10hr9.th.jpg

njh11ne1.th.jpgnjh12to4.th.jpgnjh13vb1.th.jpgnjh14he3.th.jpgnjh15el8.th.jpg

njh16bm0.th.jpgnjh17cx0.th.jpgnjh18db6.th.jpgnjh19sx3.th.jpgnjh20ie3.th.jpg

njh21ea4.th.jpgnjh22ig2.th.jpgnjh23gb1.th.jpgnjh24ug9.th.jpgnjh25kn4.th.jpg

njh26gp8.th.jpg

credits: CYNOSTAR.NET & wackycashew clubbox

Archived