Guest chae-gyeong_01

Ah, thanks for the MV!

Oh my God,

the steps are so cute...

hehehehehe...

omo,

they are so cute here...

kevin is girly here...

Yume really improved with his singing...

Hyesung and Yume are the one with high voice right?

Well, base on In your hands...

and Kevin too... (i guess)

but Kevin have so many parts...

hehehehe...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UWHAHH I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU TO MAIZA YOU'RE THE GREATEST WOMAN OF MY WEEK! Sorry YunAh you've ocupied many other weeks already. ^^ you're still good!

Yeahz I saw the pinky part too. xD LOL YunAh! Don't forget to BREATHE while doing these kinda things! BREATHE WOMAN! 8 MONTHS WAITING FOR THIS~ no wonder our super stalker is struggling to live right now. Alright woman! If we ever see PD let's go for his HEAD!!! THE HEAD!!! You greatly abused the caps button by the way.

Alright 5th time seeing the MV. UWAHHHHHHH I think I had a glymse of JinHyun's abs after the flips. O_O And everything in the MV is extremely bright. Even that scooter, is it a scooter? Its ORANGE! And HyeSung's top is PURPLE, he stood out though, because it was bright purple. Still I think he needs a hair cut. xD

And JinHyun!!! His dimples are so cute!!!! UWAhhh! I love the many love hearts. ^^ I don't even care about the girls in there! Hheehe they're decorations! Yes I'm very rude, but they're decorations! Must think that way before I throw a knife at the monitor. xD *sweat drops*

Yume...is so handsome! I really like his new hairstyle! As much as the old one! This one is good! And its GREAT to see them up and moving around! MOVING THEY'RE MOVING!!!!! And its not VOICELESS either!!! It's SOUND! YAY! I hope this is the end of voiceless clips. No more anticipation I hope.

Mwhahahaha Cammy haven't been in FAN GIRL mode in a LONG LONG LONG time. xD

Guest plumeria

Just finish watching their mv. Thanks for posting up the link maizakichi

I could not help but laugh/giggle throughout the video it's so bright & happy-ish!

What's wrong with Hyesungs hair? I LOVE his hair like that (long).

You'll see a lot of Kevin and Jihyun in this video. kekeke.

I enjoyed seeing them dancing solo rather than together.

I was waiting to see PD do some poppin moves and he did! yay.

Same goes with Jihyun with his acrobat/martial arts moves.

They all look good! and changed alot since their first single.

I'm glad to see them again and now I'm really looking forward seeing perform live.

Guest plumeria

Kev's hair color makes him have more of an older look.

He looks okay with it, but he looks much better with his original hair color

Guest loveprint

I mean the red that it emits. When he is further away, it looks more brown, and that looks awesome on him. When he's solo-ing, it looks bam red.

Guest jack_yamap

Just finished watching My Girl MV!!!

Wooooooooo Kein is so adorable !! I like him .. He's so cute ~~

I capture the pics from MV .. Hope you all like it ^^

xingmygirlcaput8.jpg

Credit to jack_yamap @ XING Forum Pingbook

Guest canityo

chae-gyeong01: Yume and Hyesung has the lowest and strongest voices. Jinhyun has a high, youthful voice. (:

Kevin has a lot of the parts, he is just the main one in everything which gets on my nerves, SOMETIMES.

LOOKIE:

jinflip.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + Me (Capping)

CAN YOU SEE PD & HYESUNG FLOATING IN THE AIR (Background, lifting their arm up)? XDDDD

Be back with gifs and whatnot.

Guest maizakichi

pd's head so O

lol.

i like him when he was wearing the black outfit..

near the last part of the mv.

and the mv reminds me of the In The Morning video

cause ..uhmm..i don't know..hahaha...lol...

i took caps too..loads of caps..

but then i found out that multiply don't accept bitmap images T^T

grr...

i'll try to post some later

when my net will be ok again...

and micnmin4eva you're so lucky!!!!

where you allowed to take pictures of them? ehhehe xp

^Woah woah woah! Nina you're so fast!!!! And YunAh is gona get us GIFs too! Uwahh I love you guys.

LOL...yeahz, most people here are Kevin fans. Well can't blame him, he's bringing english to us. xD

Though...let's hope he spotlight can turn a little more.

Hmmm, let's hope more good news sprout from this. ^^

v wheeeeee thank you YunAh! I'll treat you to any kinda ice cream you want next time we meet (Nina's in it too) xD. I still haven't got the chance. xD

Look at HyeSung go. >_< I notice the background...the guys in the back ground look so bored. xD hahahaha how cute!

Whee thank you again YunAh!

Guest canityo

Hehe at first I took 211 caps. XD Then deleted a few and then yeah.

Anyway I made some crappy GIFs from movie-maker and SUPER 'cos it's late and I don't want to make proper GIFs yet, I will do that tomorrow.

pd_0001.wmv.gif

^ Hehe, I really like this bit? o.o

pd_0002.wmv.gif

PINKKKKKY :D

pd_0003.wmv.gif

Flippers! Okay no. >_>

pd_0004.wmv.gif

How handy! Their connected! XDD

Credits: Crazy + Me (Making them ==")

Rawr no Yume. I want a Yume one. ):

T.T It's passed midnight--was suppose to be in bed 40 minutes ago.

XING MAKES ME SO HAPPY. Therefore I must make proper GIFs tomorrow 'cos these SUCK. >_>

Guest WithYunHo

Currently downloading at Cynostar!! I'm so excited! I won't even bother watching it on youtube!

It's now at 41%...hopefully it'll quickly download!! haha...be back and edit this post with my spazz~

::edit::

Yay!! It finished downloading!! OMG! It was so adorable!! Love their dance! I'm sure I'll learn it (^^)

Haha...I don't get it though. Why aren't they promoting this song? I mean, the lyrics doesn't have

Ki Bum or he's not in the single? Why shouldn't they promote it? I meant to bring that up earlier but

I forgot. Yeah...but the mv was fantastic!! Is Yume's hair like RED!! So hot!! I'm starting to fall for

Yume too...Kevin looks very small...like he has scrawny arms (^^) No problem with that...just couldn't

help noticing how small he is...very cute and youthful. I wish they showed more PD though...I barely saw

him...was Hye Sung trying to pop too? Or does he really know how to pop? Haha...PD was really good...

they seem to have a lot of fun...Jin Hyun looks so manly!! He smiled a lot in this mv! So handsome!! Wish

they showed more of him too...I saw his flips...very cool...my mouth dropped open when he flipped over

the person on the motorbike! Very impressive...I mean, I did see him do that already but it gets to me

everytime...I'm gunna go watch it again!

Guest Mardi09

does anyone know why marumir got out?! i'm looking forward for this new single....but saddened at the thought that marumir is not with Xing anymore.....

Guest maizakichi

Did you know?? This single are release on YesAsia I'm so happy >w<

yay!

it's cheaper than the first single..haha

maybe because of the size? i wanna see what's inside the booklet...T^T

and i love the pinky gif, yunah..ehhehe

yes..the pinky...lol

andi didn't even notice while watching the video that the "XING LOGO" actually moves..hahaha

omg the MV IS OUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

It was so cute!!

Kevin is so darn adorable!! and now I can know which one is PD's an d which one is ZEN's voice xD I still can't figure it out xD

I'm so buying there single once it comes out onto annyoung *awaits on annyoung* <333

I'm so hype/happy right now! <3333333333333333333333

Archived