Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest maizakichi

Everybody head over to Cyno now to see the lyrics tagged with who sings what.

yay! i was thinking of asking for this..heheh

instead of studying, i ended up concentrating on listening to their voices and figuring who's voice is that..haha

i'm still am confused between yume and hyesung's sometimes...

do you also have the lyrics for the 2st single with tags? hehehe

and thanks again for the kevin pic XD

edit--

oh..in daum..marumir is not anymore included in XING'S profile...

they now included pd and jinhyun...too

while on naver..it's still the same..heheh

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maizakichi

^wee..really? that would be great XD!

and oh..i think their single wasn't really uhmm..released until august 6....

cause their fancafes only sent the announcement on email yesterday....

edit---

ok..i haven't contributed something worthwhile to this thread..hahah

so...i'll just post the pic of xing for the newstar event...lol...the uncut version..

where you can see jinhyun's uhmm...elbow? or whatever it's called..

xing1rf8.jpg

Guest shaaaron

Okay I added it to the first set of Romanizations, the blue ones.

I did it out of memory too, but I'm sure that's correct.

For the chorus of Tell Me, the first two parts that come after Kevin's part, I'm hoping that's correct? :x I know the third is KiBum.. but ahahaha.. Yeah well there you go. You have to go to the closed topic in Headlines on the last page. <3

Guest shaaaron

^Yeah, the poster posted a link to them instead. :x

YUME YUME YUME! I love you. T_T Because of your latest diary entry... it made me happy........ er. :x

Let's keep the trend going on, okay? ;D

유학유학유학유학유학유학유학유학유학유학유학.. :3

Guest shaaaron

It's his English solo, along with My Girl.

Forget Our Memories is the English version of Track 3, 모른척해주세요.

모른척해주세요 is the one where all of them sing.

Guest clemie186

It's been a while...hahaha this thread is alive again!

I'm excited with their 2nd single promotions, if there are any of course...O.o

Has anyone found My Girl being sold online yet?

Like some people I prefer IYH, but I think it's just because we listened to it ... for the last 8 months >.<

Guest xiahlover

omfg i love "forget our memories" man...soo good for a breakup song =(

made me wanna cry, its way to beautiful

Guest canityo

Yay! XING is back on track, on NAVER their search is up by 130. XD

shaaaron: Haha, it's not that I dislike it. XD It's that I would prefer another colour, maybe if they release the photoshoot I would have a change of heart about it. :P

clemie186: Haha, let's put it to the test. Listen to My Girl for 8 months and see if we get bored of it. XD I don't think the experiment would work considering their album will come out hopefully soon, SOON MEANING REALLY SOON.

Not soon like what XING ent. said. T_T

Hehe, remember when they said that the summer single was coming soon back in April or whatever, four months.

I didn't even realised we waited for that long in fact. Well at least it's out now. :D

Guest maizakichi

^yeah..i remember! haha..

i also think that they kinda "hinted" the my girl song..

since in the background of the banner..it has yume...from the april message video..

and you said that the my girl intrumental was the bg song of the april message video...right? hehehe

(^kinda confusing...lol)

Someone please post Forget Our Memories lyrics in english please...
all the lyrics are at cynostar.net

you don't need a required number of post to see it...

just reply and edit xD

and thanks sharon for the tagged lyrics..hehehe

untitled2copy1204vj8.jpg

credits as tagged @cyworld

Guest canityo

I guess that was the message. XD April Message, indeed.

Aww, I want a picture with XING on White Day. ): It looks so fun and happy.

T_T Too bad the other two weren't there though. :mellow:

The translations of the Korean songs are going to be up very soon. XD

And I can tell you they are really sweet and different but then again similar to the english versions.

And remember the 'BUGZ' website or whatever and we only had the 4mem picture with their profiles on it? (That sounded pretty confusing, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get it)

-113784227.jpg

Credits: Cyworld

Uh yeah it's been brightened a little by the owner but I couldn't save the other one and I lost the URL, so yeah. o.o;;

For some reason, they don't seem to be like 'XING' there. XDD It's sooo different from their other photo shoots..?

Well the feeling their giving off to me anyway. -_-;

Guest jack_yamap

If you want a preview of the songs, go to www.myspace.com/xingentertainment and just listen or even add it to your myspace for some lovely Xing decoration. :)

Don't download from sites like Z-DEGREES.net and GO BUY THEIR NEW 2ND SINGLE XING "MY GIRL"!!!!!!

(If you download from those websites without payment, you are not truly supporting them! right??)

THIS IS OFFICIAL NEWS FROM XING ENTERTAINMENT and they are confused as to how the 2nd single that has not yet been released online has been uploaded for downloading and how the songs are in places like myspace.

IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ON THIS INCIDENT, please post here.

P.S. XING members and XING ENTERTAINMENT are not too happy about this.

P.S. THE CD WILL BE RELEASED IN KOREAN CD STORES TODAY OR TOMORROW.

;)

I think everyone here know what to do, right?

U r the new member .. Yeah .. welcome to Soompi ^^

Guest micnmin4eva

Hi guys ...long time i'm not come here...I can't log in to soompi...so sad...

Anyway...I want to answer some questions that i read somewhere here...

Sorry if someone already answer it...

- Where is Xing Entertainment? >>>> You can check on www.xing.tv Just click on Contact us and u will see the map.

- Were you allowed to go inside the entertainment or did you wait outside?>>>> I think they don't allow fan to go inside their office.... I don't know I didn't ask them... I just waited outside.

Hmm this stuck in my head...as i read some posts about my suggest to go to meet Xing before the get more famous...

I didn't mean they r not famous now...yes they famous... I mean...if they gain more fans and become more well known..

It's will be harder to get to see them and talk to them at Xing entertainment... and...I mean you should go if you can...

I didn't say u must go...so please don't get me wrong...

One thing that I just realize is Xing's entertainment CEO knew about fans here in Soompi...so I'm happy about that ^___^ He ask me how did u get to know Xing? and I said I know Xing from Soompi...

[actually i know them from my friend but I'm nerveous so.....]

I Love all Xing's new songs T_T I want to participate all events that they might arrange in the future...but i'm not rich hahah

Can't wait to see their MV T_T...and so sad that I can't log in to soompi sometimes...so i rather read all your conversations

than reply...Thanx for all pics, informations and everything u guys sharin here...Sorry for my bad english too..hahah

and here...Kevin's autograph for me T_T I miss Xing...actually I met all of Xing members except Kibum [becoz he already left...]

They r nice and Hye song was so friendly too...He smile at fans included me everytime he go out or get in to the office..

T_T I wanna see Xing soon... I'll support Xing forever! hahaha Ok I'll stop mess up this thread hahah Hope u guys nevermind

my post... See ya !!

kevtomin-1-1.jpg

PS. I wonder ...why Kevin wrote...be happy? hahah maybe my face look hopeless?? hahah

Jesus_Lover I would be unhappy to see someone that just download Xing's song and not buy their CD too hahah

don't worry I think fans...know what to do...thanx ^____^

V maizakichi Thanx!!! I have to see it now!!!

Guest maizakichi

PEOPLE SPAZZ NOW!!!!

a big THANK YOU TO ALLHERTEARS(AGNES) for giving the link!

go read her story now..lol

omo omo omo..they have a dance routine!!!

i haven't finished watching it yet...

waaa...

i'm gonna edit later <3

waaahh..jinhyun does his martial thing again XD

and kevin dancing..hehe..co cute...lol

and the pinky thing..hehehhe

hyesung needs to cut his hair! hehehe

and pd....^____^

and..kevin had his earphones again..

yume..so cute..

i love his hair XD

OMOGSH I'VE JUST SEEN THE MV AND OMGOSHDFJKDSHJK!

HyeSung...needs a haircut! Kevin is the cutest thing ever! Alright, I don't care about the hair colour anymore! He looks fine the way he is. ^^ thought..the guitar that they had with them were scarily green. O_O Oh wellz, it suits the happy happy mood. xD

HyeSung can really dance. Mwhahahah and JINHYUN omgosh that boy FLIPPED!!!! UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH What else...ermm yes PD that ADORABLE MUSHROOM!!! He's so cute. I can't get over his expression! The way he smiles. >__________<

Yume...is very thin!!!! But he's still good he's still good! I kept forgeting that his hair was red. xD

But yeahz! HyeSung is a pretty good dancer...much better then how I had expected. >____< Uwahh I miss seeing their faces moving!!! YAY! Finally get to see that after how many months.

Yes this fan girl has gone ballistic (however you spell that)~

YAY ONE MORE TIME! I'm gona watch it again. xD

- edit -

and here...Kevin's autograph for me T_T I miss Xing...actually I met all of Xing members except Kibum [becoz he already left...]

They r nice and Hye song was so friendly too...He smile at fans included me everytime he go out or get in to the office..

T_T I wanna see Xing soon... I'll support Xing forever! hahaha Ok I'll stop mess up this thread hahah Hope u guys nevermind

my post... See ya !!

*falls* He smiles! Wow you're sucha lucky fan girls. HyeSung smiles...*drops dead*

Its cool to know that you feel that way about XING! And you're so lucky, I cannot emphasise that enough. Use as many chance as you can! Its probably impossible since I'm so far far far far away from Korea and chances of me ever getting that close is very slim. Cherish it!

The CEO knows about soompi, wow, that's great! YAY!

By the way your english is very fine ^^ what do you mean by sorry for my bad english?

Guest canityo

OMFG PD WAS SO DARN HOT! KEVIN WAS SO HAPPY! HYESUNG WAS SO SWEET! YUME IS SO THIN! JINHYUN WAS SO CUTE!@! OFGMOFGMDIOJ1!!

KEVIN WAVED HIS PINKY THAT IS SOOOO CUTE AND PD WAS WEARING PINK SHOES AND JINHYUN WAS FLIPPING AND THOSE XING ENT. GIRLS WERE IN IT AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HYESUNG IS SUCH AN AWESOME DANCE NEXT TO PD AND OMFG PD WAS SERIOUSLY THE BOMB IN THIS MV I SWEAR HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT.

Okay end of caps, sorry but I'm REALLY high.

OMFG! I'M SO HAPPY, so much for end of caps. ==;

UH RIGHT! OMG Kevin always has his earphones and haha my family is freaked out now. >_>

4 SECS PASSSED AND I WAS ALREADY HYPERVENTILATING! OMFG It was SOOOO CUTE AND SWEET.

Except too much Kevin time. ): Sorry Kev, but others need time too! I BARELY SAW YUME AND I WANTED TO SEE HIM because he was SO thin.

MNET broadcasted this MV so now I'm trying to find a good version of it with the unnecessary watermarks.

AND THEY HAD GUITARS! That was SOOO CUTE. I swear PD in a black t-shirt is FREAKING love. <33 AND KEVIN IN A GREEN VEST WAS LIKE OMFGGGGGGGGGG. And just as I thought I liked Jinhyun's longer hair better, his short one makes him loko happy and yeah.

T_T HYESUNG LOOKS SO HOT SINGING. OMFG, Kevin looks so happy happy joy joy. I wish there was more Jin and Yume though. <3 IT WAS CUTE HOW THE GIRLS WAS SINGING TOO!

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE PD PUT TOGETHER THAT UBER CUTE DANCE, I WAS LIKE OMFG MY DARLING DID THAT? XD Kevin LOOKS so cute doing the dance with so much enthusiasm! OMFGGGGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT WAS ON JUST LIKE THAT. XING ent. doesn't even have it yet, but their MV was the BEST so far!

The bit where they give each other hi-5s was SOOOOO cute and when they were looking over the edge was even CUTER!!

I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY! I can't WAIT to see the photoshoot and you know Yume's hair doesn't look so bad I just don't like the fact that he got thinner because it seems a bit unhealthy and he is the health freak of the group. >< I hope he is eating!

BUT OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS MV WAS THE BEST. AT LEAST IT HAS A DANCE.

And AS EXPECTED PD HAS A SEXY SOLO. LIKE BOOYAH!! XDDD

Okay erm I've gone spastic. >_> Excuse me.

OMFG YES CAMMY PD THE ADORKABLE MUSHROOM! I WANTED TO HUG HIS HEAD! AND HYESUNG'S TOO AND HYESUNG + GUITAR = JEEBUS!!!!!!! XDDDD

THEY WERE SOOOO CUTE!! KEVIN WAVING HIS PINKY (I think I said this) was SOOO cute. I hope they include flipping every time~ I couldn't reallu focus myself on Jinhyun and Yume dancing cos they didn't really show that much?

Was it me or did they have a pelvic thrust in the dance? HAHAH PD WAY TO GO. I LOVE THAT MOVE *does the move* I WANT TO LEARN THE DANCE NOW!!

Okay I think that's enough for me. ==;

AND AWWWW micnmin4eva your meeting with Kevin was sweet. <33 I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH TOO. XD Who knows what would I have done if I met him. ._.

*cough* My post is kind of long... BUT you know the MV came out just at the right time 'cos the single was wearing off, I mean we were happy with the new songs and addicted but yeah. If you're a fan you'll understand! :DD

I LOVE YOU MAIZA THANKS FOR SHARING THE CUTE MV! AND ALLHERTEARS.

EDIT--

I just watched a few seconds of it again while waitinf for MNET to load and I realised Jinhyun is wearing funny shoes too! How I love those funny shoes. *giggles*

Archived