ok i'm dreaming...lol.

the lyrics..is so cute...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fannxd

HOLAAAAAAAAA :DDDD i'm currently in seoul :D its boring :[ leaving tmr

i bought XING cellphone straps in this stationary store :D i'll take pictures once i get back

i had a heart attack when i read marumir left :[

then i was looking at ore posts and then i saw that xing has a new single out!

i was happy dancing and then my grandma was like " . . ."

then i saw thebig version of the album cover :/ the group looks different now that its 5 members :[

anyways lets just keep supporting XING :] and i'm going to eat dinner soon lol

Guest canityo

korean_Fweak: Oldies? Heh ._. I don't understand you but no harm done. [:

loveprint: Why Hyesung? :mellow:

And the lyrics are really sweet. <3

maiza: I don't remember how they released IYH, wasn't it just straight after the single was released? ><

They'll release the MV, I'm sure of it. XD

I can't help but think they'll release a piano ver. of Forget Our Memories and maybe they'll later release an MV for that just like 어쩌다가. XD

They always have a happy song and a sad song.

Now all they need is a rap in the happy song.

fannxd: YOU DUCKY LUCK!! ):

XING CELLPHONE STRAPS!!? I'm so jealous! Dang I wish they sold those on Yesasia...actually even if they did I wouldn't be able to get it.

You must take pictures and you should have taken pictures of the big version of the album cover! Just because I can't find it on here. ><

I wonder why Yesasia doesn't have the single up yet.

I hope XING ent. gets the xingle photos up tomorrow.

Edit-- I just realised the Newstar event is really close, only next/this friday. =O

^ LOL YunAh you're funny woman! HyeSung's got a mature voice, that's why Nina said that HyeSung's gona kill her. xD hahha. There's nothing wrong with sounding old, actually, that's why I like this group. Their voices are mature. It sounds good! I think HyeSung did really well in this. Anyways, I like the variety in their voices. It does take time to tell the difference between HyeSung and Yume though. T_T

Must post a useless post in this page before I go and study for exams.

I guess things are slowly falling into places. I hope they won't desert us with nothing for another 8 months again, or else I'll crack it. Funny how they decide to release something when I was thinkign of not going online and practice piano instead. T_T

fannxd: You lucky person. You lucky person. You lucky person! Why didn't you stuff me in your suitcase? xD Have fun over there!

Guest loveprint

^

HyeSung did extremely well in this. Well, he stood out in the first single, too, but his voice is to die for. T_T;; <3

Guest canityo

Hmm there was a rumour that XING will do TV promotions (Singing on stage) after the release of their 1st album. If I add the other rumour of them starting TV promotions in Septemember, then their release would be in September? :o

Guest superkibum19

Hey so does PD and Jinnie sang in the second single? Or will just appear in the picture? I think Kevin's voice is changing. And since Kibum is gone we can hear HyeSung's voice better. Cause before he only got one line or so. Fav song is Our Memories.

[Edit]

sharon: Thanks for clearing it up for me. ^_^ I'm glad that everyone parts have now. I can't wait for the MV so I can see whose singing what. lol.

Guest HoiSang

kyaaaah, like everyone else, i shall join in the spazzing of (finally!) the release of Xing's new singles <3

gosh, can u imagine how giddy i was seeing PD, and Jin Hyun on the cover with Kevin, Yume and HyeSung? lol~ and mannn, their singles, as i expected, are beautiful (= gosh, i better start learning which vocals belong to who among the group ^^;

'my girl' is such an easy favourite for me :D hmmn, wonder which song will their mv be for...but whichever song it is, i'll be gladly anticipating it, wooot!

Guest WithYunHo

MY GOSH!! I CAME BACK TO SOOMPI AND REALIZED THIS THREAD JUMPED TWO PAGES!!

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! A NEW SINGLE!! I CANNOT WAIT TO LISTEN!

I QUICKLY WENT TO CYNOSTAR TO DOWNLOAD (^^) HAHA!!

Thanks so much for sharing the unseen XING picture...

NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE MV!! YAY!! I AM SO HAPPY! *jumps up and down*

Guest jack_yamap

new single is out

Xing - My Girl

Release Date: August 6, 2007

Track List:

01 My Girl

02 유학

03 모른척해주세요

04 My Girl (English Version)

05 Forget Our Memories

download it at z-degrees.net/forums

Thanks for the info. ^^

I just finished listening their songs ~ Wooo...

Their songs make me so happy today !! I love "My girl" both 2 version ^^

"Forget Our Memories" is sung by Kevin? that means he has 2 solo songs in this single? wow .. I love that !!

Can't wait for their new MV ~

Guest energywen

i haven been following XING's news ever since kibum left...cus kibum's my love in e grp...

>"<

i jus heard the new single, and i must say, man, it is nice! ^^

Guest shaaaron

Hey so does PD and Jinnie sang in the second single? Or will just appear in the picture?

Yes they have parts in the first three songs. (Since the last two songs are just Kevin's. xD)

Omg I can't stop listening to the single. I gave reviews for each song at Cynostar, but this time I'll review their voices.

Yume: Omg I got all spastic just typing his name.... XDDD Damn man, he can sing. I'm so impressed because I've never actually liked really really deep voices, but Yume's tone is like the perfect tone. It's not too high, it's not too deep. And the way he sings, his style... ;KSA;DKLA;LSKDASD Is it possible to be a bigger fan of Yume's when I was already a huge fan? :| I squeaked (squeal, no. scream, no. yell, no.) whenever his parts came up. I know HyeSung pwned, but I got really spastic about Yume's parts, and I don't think it's me being bias, because it was kind of just automatic instead of me actually thinking "he's my favorite so his parts are the best.. blah" Gah he started 모른척해주세요 out beautifully.

Kevin: I'm really really happy. I mean seriously, Kevin can sing. Even though you can still hear the youthfulness voice, it gives that playful tone. But he can also sing the sad songs very well with good emotion and... ahahahahaha My Girl's English song is my myspace song. x_x; But I really love Kevin's voice. It's soft, but he knows how to own his parts very well even though he's got a soft/high tone compared to HyeSung and Yume (AND PD TOO but I'll get to him soon... omg o_o<3) I love his solos.

HyeSung: MR. CAT YOU DID SO WELL YOUR VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG CAN YOU SING MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE I'll never get tired of your voice. He OWWWWWWWWWWNED 모른척해주세요. I'm sorry Yume, but I have to say that. xD That's so HyeSung's song.. seriously. And his parts in 유학 were amazing too. And My Girl. Hell, he's just awesome. It's funny how he didn't stand out to me at first, but after I heard the whole first single and now this one... I'm absolutely.. amazed. He should get solos too! A duet by him and Yume would be a dream come true. xD <3

JinHyun: He's got such a tender, sweet voice. One part in one the songs, when he started out, he reminded me of YunHo from DBSK.. like his voice. But then as he continued singing, I was like.. "NEVERMIND.." It just started out like how YunHo kind of sounded. (There was a little moment in one of Yume's parts in one of the songs where he reminded of KyuHyun's voice.. o_o;) But man, I really like his tone, it's so nice to listen to. :]

Poppin' Dragon: OMGALSD;LAKS;DLK WHEN DID YOUR VOICE GET SO DEEP? I totally did not expect PD's voice to be as deep as it was. But it's hot. XD PD's got a hot voice. LOL omg I wanna hear him sing more. It's crazy because his voice it's so.. wow. When I heard his voice in one of the songs, I noticed it sounded different from Kevin's, Yume's, and HyeSung's.. but it was really deep, so I was like "Maybe I'm just not hearing right.. it could be Yume?" But it didn't sound like Yume at the same time, so I was really unsure. Then Nina confirmed that it was PD at Cynostar. But wow, PD's a dancing, singing king. :Db

Okay I'm done. :x

lol..

loveprint

how'd you get those pictures

im just really surprised cause the picture with kevin and his hat, i'm the guy thats cut out next to him and i didnt think other people had that picture. lol.

anyways. wow. new album is amazing.

Guest superkibum19

Funny hows the release date is tomorrow and none of the online stores is selling their second single yet. Like FT Island's 1st album was put on preorder a month advance. >_<

Guest shaaaron

They'll probably start selling it later on the day? :x

anyways. wow. new album is amazing.

Hell yeah. XD

Seriously, I don't think I can stop listening.

I even put SNSD's single aside, and won't stop listening.

Guest maizakichi

Funny hows the release date is tomorrow and none of the online stores is selling their second single yet. Like FT Island's 1st album was put on preorder a month advance. >_<

waahh...yeah..how come it's not yet available? also in naver? maybe the real release date is not august 6...heheheoh well...we'll find out about that until the end day...

but it's quite cool anyway..cause at last, the international fans where the first one to be able to hear their music first...hahah (except for those korean fans who went for the special advance listening at newface studio...) ;p

Guest Jesus_Lover

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD XING'S NEW SONGS BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS PUT THE 2ND SINGLE ON THE INTERNET ILLEGALLY OR UNKNOWINGLY.

XING'S 2ND SINGLE "MY GIRL" WILL HIT KOREAN STORES VERY SOON. PLEASE SUPPORT XING AND NOT DOWNLOAD THE SONGS ( just listen to them on myspace.com/xingentertainment, or download with payment in official affiliated websites such as Naver, Melon, Mnet, etc).

AGAIN, IF YOU CARE FOR XING's FUTURE - PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM UNOFFICIAL DOWNLOADING WEBSITES (it is illegal anyway).

I hope this does not offend anyone and it is not meant to hurt people's feelings. It is for the protection of the Idol Group Xing.

Thank you!!

:sweatingbullets:

:P

:blush:

Guest loveprint

^

Hi. You're a bit late, dude. Most people have already downloaded their single. And trust me, no offense, but most people aren't going to listen to you, either. I mean, I will buy the single when it's available, but I've already downloaded it so hmm.

Yale: Yes, I knew it was you. Do you not want me to post them anymore? Because I won't if you ask me not to.

Archived