Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest shaaaron

^You could be talking about either Yume or HyeSung. (Maybe Kevin or KiBum possibly, but their voices are a bit higher than Yume's and HyeSung's)

Sadly KiBum (Marumir) isn't part of Xing anymore (he stepped down, but none of us are sure what the exact story is), but he might be part of the second single's songs.

And yeah, they're really talented at young ages. :D Yume's oldest at 19.

It's Friday here and Saturday in Korea... I wonder if they're going to release their MV? T_T

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canityo

I think Yume has the most 'mature' voice, not because he is the eldest.

But from what I heard from the songs we've been listening to for more than half a year, it's either him or Hyesung.

And for some reason I just think Hyesung doesn't have the most mature voice, a hint of youth in his voice. ^^

They really need a solo song for each one of them and not just Kevin, though another english solo would be nice. :3

Chances for that MV is slimming down so fast. :[

T.T I have nothing left to say in this thread, it's not good. ):

Guest loveprint

Here we go. Another Kevin pic. This is when he was at Six Flags on their 45th Anniversary. He was with friends, but I just cropped them out.

Guest canityo

Yay Nina! Keep the thread alive with pre-debut Kevin pictures. ;D

His hands are we really...meatless? XD They look so much better than my hands..*looks at my hands*

EVEN BEFORE BEING A CELEBRITY. T.T

Hehe and look at his hair go. XDD Thanks for that Nina. ^^

Kevin is so gangsta.

you know...the word gangster made me think of those typical asian gangsters that I see around here.

Shivers...noooo Kevin is no where near. He's too cute.

>_< uwhahhhhhhhhh~

Here we go. Another Kevin pic. This is when he was at Six Flags on their 45th Anniversary. He was with friends, but I just cropped them out.

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF SOOMPI OR CYNO

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9191/kevrawrtr1.jpg

Credits: Six Flags, Kevin & Cynostar.net

^*gasp* how old was he then? Talk about skinny fingers. >_< I'm jealous!

Yay Nina! Keep the thread alive with pre-debut Kevin pictures. ;D

His hands are we really...meatless? XD They look so much better than my hands..*looks at my hands*

EVEN BEFORE BEING A CELEBRITY. T.T

Hehe and look at his hair go. XDD Thanks for that Nina. ^^

^ at least your hands are better then mine.

The week is OVER for me, officially OVER for me. Nothing came out. Perhaps we'll get more luck with the comming week. Too bad I have exams and a lot of work.

Guest shaaaron
I think Yume has the most 'mature' voice, not because he is the eldest.

If I'm not mistaken, HyeSung is the one who sings first in Tell Me, and then after the first chorus, it's Yume. That's what I've been thinking since I first heard the song, and if I'm correct, then yeah, Yume does have the deeper, more mature voice.

Because we know what part HyeSung sings in In Your Hands, that little solo part, and it's a bit higher than Yume's. :D

And that is why I love Yume's voice. (hopefully it's his... x_x I'm sure it is) It's so rich and deep.

I need to stop talking about Yume all the time or people will uncover my bias personality. woops. :x

KEVIN. HAHAHAHAHA Awww, I hate captures in rollercoaster rides.

Since I hate the feeling in my stomach when going downwards, (all my friends seem to love it) I usually look constipated... -_-

Guest WithYunHo

I LOVE YOUR BANNER SHAAARON! (^^)

OMG! Kevin is so cute! I wanna go to Six Flags with him! Thanks so much

for sharing that picture...he is meatless (^^) But it's ok...

Yume does have a very mature voice, I kinda like it (^^)

Too bad, I didn't hear enough of Ki Bummie...but then he was still included in

the upcoming single so I'll just wait for that...

Guest absolutezero

new single is out

xingjw6.jpg

Xing - My Girl

Release Date: August 6, 2007

Track List:

01 My Girl

02 유학

03 모른척해주세요

04 My Girl (English Version)

05 Forget Our Memories

download it at z-degrees.net/forums

Guest loveprint

Go dl it at Cyno or z-d. T_T;; Omfg it's just as good as the first single. Actually, I lie. I still think the first single was a tiiiiiny bu better. :P

Guest flycrazily

i like their new album. my girl <3

i love the fact that their title song always have a english version to it and and kevin smoothing voice sings it. :]

omg i've totally fallen in love with them again :w00t:

i have my girl on repeat and its <33333

it makes me realyl happy to hear their voices again since i havent really been keeping up with them.

now i know why i liked them so much :lol: cute and really good singers!! :lol:

Guest shaaaron

모른척해주세요 and Forget Our Memories have same tunes and stuff, just that Forget Our Memories is English and only Kevin. :] So Kevin has 2 English solos in this single.

I like it. But Tell Me from their first single is still my favorite Xing song. :]

But but but 유학 comes in second.

Guest shaaaron

So the Unknown voices in the song... I wonder which one's JinHyun and which one's PD... :3

You know, we better grow a page or 2 minimum over night. XD; Jk but maaaann I'm addicted.

^WELCOME! My name is Sharon. <3

v HI JAENY. :D

Archived