Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

^ HAHHAHAHAHAHHA XDDDDDDDDD I WANNA SQUISH HIM. *ahem* He looks like such a cute kid!

Whoa man, why is this thread on page 3? UNACCEPTABLE! ):

Haha Sharon I don't think their allowed to post pictures of themselves, and I think they are too busy to be posting.

Even Yume said so, he said he would try and come in on his cyworld more than twice a week because he has been inactive lately.

Such dedication huh?

And I think XING ENT. has finally posted official news on Kibum leaving XING (Yeah I know, a bit delayed. ><)

They wrote a little bit more so I'm getting it translated in case there is a reason in it.

jinhyunee.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + Cynostar.net (The clearer/another one is at CYNOSTAR.)

npe6b_cyehot.jpg

Credits: Naver + Cynostar.net (There's another one at CYNOSTAR.)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^ woah! Nina thanks for sharing^^

I've seen that picture around before, but not sure WHERE, I think it was in someone's avatar. But I didn't know that it was Kevin. Hehhh~ maybe its the lighting, his skin looks so much darker there.

^YunAh!!! thanks for sharing those pictures too!

JinHyun's head looks really round there!

Haha Sharon I don't think their allowed to post pictures of themselves, and I think they are too busy to be posting.

Even Yume said so, he said he would try and come in on his cyworld more than twice a week because he has been inactive lately.

Such dedication huh?

Awww they're not allowed to. No wonder we're almost dead becaus there's no camwhores. *sighs* ahhh ahh~ I'm guessing that they're really busy right now. Since visiting his beloved cy 2 times a week...that sounds like a horrible life without the net. That poor poor soul!!! Ishouldbedoingthesamethingthough

Guest loveprint

^

That would be my avatar. XD I had it over at Cyno for about.. I don't know just less than a week, I think.

Guest canityo

Oh yeah, no one posted this yet or either I am blind.

A korean fan came to CYNOSTAR and informed us that XING's new MV will be released this week!

So all you stalkers (._. Maiza?) watch out for it! :]

And The Official Statement by XING Ent. About Kibum has been posted in HEADLINES at CYNOSTAR.

What an explanation! >:[

Edit--

I'm pretty sure the other XING members went to watch PD at the HelloStar Event now. ._.;

Guest maizakichi

It's been kind of slow so here's a picture of little Kevin! All I ask is that you DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF SOOMPI (OR CYNO)
wee..cute...thanks for sharing <3

Oh yeah, no one posted this yet or either I am blind.

A korean fan came to CYNOSTAR and informed us that XING's new MV will be released this week!

So all you stalkers (._. Maiza?) watch out for it! :]

And The Official Statement by XING Ent. About Kibum has been posted in HEADLINES at CYNOSTAR.

What an explanation! >:

ohh...this week? waahh...

yay...such a nice korean fan..ahhaha...

and oh..i wanna read XING's official statement...

thanks for all the information guys ^^

edit---

i just read xing's explanation about kibum...

and ..uhm..what a reason..lol..

Nina: I was totally wondering why you had a little boy in your icon display and now I know who -______________-;;; wow I am so slow. It took me a good five minutes to figure out where I saw the little boy, too. And then POOF! Voila, it is wittle Kevin that was in Nina's DP at Cyno. Durrrrr.

I totally didn't see the message about XING's MV coming out this week, either. Had to read the past little comments to see it. Yeah, it was...uh...the 26th US day and 27th according to the CBOX at CYNO. Strange how the days are different but oh well :phew:

Guest canityo

^ Haha, because you're a day behind Korea/Aussies (?) xDD

This thread grew a page but it still moves slowly. ):

Uh well, if you're interested in joining Cynostar's XING MySpace here it is: weee!

Also, XING ent. posted this up:

lotte1.jpg

CREDS: XING.TV + CYNOSTAR.NET

Uh, I'm getting the info translated that was underneath the screen cap.

You can see XING in the circleee! :D

Guest WithYunHo

Yay! I cannot wait to see XING's new mv!!

That is such an adorable picture of Kevin!! He looks so chubby!

And looks a bit darker than he is now (^^) Hehe...how cute!

Thanks for all the news and wonderful piccies!

Ohh~ so it was Nina's ava. Interesting! Now I remember. Yeahz I read the message about the MV comming out this week, but this week is almost over. Actually technically its OVER for me. There's like...11 minutes till its over for Korea.

Unless if its already been released...narh! No way!!! Well, I'm happy right now. There's more updates on them I guess. Or maybe I don't mind as much any more.

Oh wellz, let's just play the waiting game and see what we'll get in the end!

Guest shaaaron

at sum angles i think yume looks kinda like jung yunho..hmm is it juss me?

Yup, many of the fans see he has some resemblance to YunHo. Some say Se7en. Some say Lee DongHae. And some even say Kim JungHoon. :3 He's basically like a mix of all of those good looking stars. XD;

i thought there was 4 members how cum there is 6 pics? or is it 7?

There were 4 members, Kim KiBum (Marumir), Woo SungHyun (Kevin), Choi SungSoo (HyeSung), and Kim YoungKyung (Yume). But then 2 new members were added, Young JoonHyung (Poppin' Dragon) and Nam JinHyun (ZEN).

Recently, however, Kim KiBum left Xing, and Xing Ent has a vague explanation as to why at Cynostar, an International forum you can join to learn more about Xing. :]

So as of now, Xing has only 5 members.

The first post will probably be updated eventually.

Guest canityo

Ohh~ so it was Nina's ava. Interesting! Now I remember. Yeahz I read the message about the MV comming out this week, but this week is almost over. Actually technically its OVER for me. There's like...11 minutes till its over for Korea.

Unless if its already been released...narh! No way!!! Well, I'm happy right now. There's more updates on them I guess. Or maybe I don't mind as much any more.

Oh wellz, let's just play the waiting game and see what we'll get in the end!

Maybe she meant the week after that? ._.;;

chibi.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + Cynostar.net

01.jpg

Credits: As tagged + Cyworld + Cynostar.net

Guest JA.NiCE

yupe. i can't wait for the music video!! =]

wait. >_<

we all wonder what their concept is gonna be. O_o

PD!!!

i remember d/ling that video.

PD in action. LMAO. he has some awesome dancing skills! ^D^

yeah that picture of Kevin. i remember Nina having it.

i was like is that just some random little boy she found cute?? xDD

come on he is from California. lol. we all have been tanned before.

hahahaha. (;

those drawings are cute!! i like JinHyun's!!

Guest WithYunHo

at sum angles i think yume looks kinda like jung yunho..hmm is it juss me?

I still haven't seen 'YunHo' in Yume...I did hear that he did but I didn't see

it...do you have any pictures that you can show me? I know in the 'IN YOUR

HANDS' mv...he kinda had a simliar style that YunHo might've had...but yeah.

Show me a picture! (^^)

I am so excited! I am stalking this thread and CYNOSTAR every day for the mv!

At Cynostar, I read XING entertainments official announcement about Ki Bum

leaving...I dunno...for some reason...that article gave me sort of a weird vibe.

Like, I became worried a bit. Because the article said that Ki Bum didn't really

inform anyone about leaving, but his mother did. And she said that he didn't

want to be a singer anymore. So that kinda got me thinking a bit...was it too

hard for him? They've been practicing for 7 months now and was it too hard?

He looked up to his brother a lot and perhaps wanted to follow the same path...

but then later, figured that it was too hard and it wasn't what he wanted to do...

Were the practices too tiring? Too much pressure? I'm worried...I just don't him

to be in that kind of position...it really scares me when a member of a boy band

considers to quit as they are still preparing for a big event.

What do you guys think? Am I just being negative and paranoid? I mean, whatever

reason that he left is fine with me and I'll support him but...I just hope he's fine

because XING entertainment couldn't get a hold of him...

Guest silver_byul

The music video was filmed in Gyeonggi English Village (if you've watched Superjunior's Full House) You should know where

that is. :]

How do I know this? You guys will know soon...;]

Archived