Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest randomzero.loves.dbsk

Just went through the profiles and some pics in the first page...

and *DROOLS* GOSH! Kim Ki Bum has abs and hot~~

But.. but-b-b-ut he resigned? :tears: So un-updated of me. I just knew them today... :( I feel so anicent X((((

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest micnmin4eva

Hi everyone...

I'm in Seoul now...

could someone here suggest me where I can see Xing?

I went to Xing entertainment in Gangnum-gu but I didn't see them T_T

Please help T_T

Guest WithYunHo

^ Wahh! You went to XING entertainment?!!! Hmm...ya know...

sometimes fans wait outside the building just to get a glimpse...

Dunno if that'll work for you...

Hmm...I heard about HnK but...what does the shop sell? Clothes?

Hmm...so they're coming out in August? Or early September...

Good with me (^^) At least I know I don't have to wait 7 more

months (^^) That was totally torture!! Haha...

Guest HoiSang

dude, if XING really debuts in august, that'll be like one of the best birthday presents ever for me, hehe ^-^v *fingers crossed|*

and wow, KiBum and Hyung Joon had opened a shop? wonder what type of shop is it (= and yeah, like WithYunHo suggested, a clothes shop would be cool, since both of them seem to be great dressers, hehe~

and okay, just how many times had Hye Sung lost his hp already? LOL~

Guest urbanature

I've never been an avid Xing fan, I just knew about them & thought they had nice singing voices and all.

And then I heard that Kevin was from SF like me, and I was like, "Wow, coincidence!"

But they were never on the top of my mind until I went to Seoul last week.

My friend's dad is in the entertainment business and randomly he turns around while we're in a taxi and says, "You wanna talk to Kevin?"

And I'm like, "...Kevin...from Xing?" and he nods and my friend's like, "What?" (she's not as...uh...informed about kpop)

So her dad tells her about them and he's like, "Yes, they're very famous now! But Kevin is from SF originally like you two."

Then he calls him up (and my face is basically O__O at this point)

And we got to talk to him. Turns out that a friend of a friend went to the same church as him too.

I can't remember anything I said except, "You're really cute & really good at singing, y'know that?" and he started laughing and said thanks.

Too bad we didn't get to meet him. He apologized about it, but he was busy with practice and all. We were like, "No, it's fine, you're a celeb and that's what you do haha."

So that's my experience with one of the Xing members, lol. Just thought I'd share. He was really nice to us even though we were complete strangers.

Guest Bathankaal

No original look (they also look...kool-aid!), no original lyrics, no original music...not the band of the century...sorry for being so honest. At least they have nice voices.

Guest shaaaron

^No original lyrics? What do you mean? They seem pretty original to me.

Not the band of the century, well then again, they haven't performed many times yet, have they. ;x They've got the potential to be great singers, no one's saying that they're the ultimate best.... yet. >:D

Yes, of course they have nice voices. ._.;

Guest loveprint

^

^

I dare you to go find a couple of artists that have original looks, lyrics and music that who are the band of the century.

Guest micnmin4eva

Thanx for suggestion T_T

I've never been an avid Xing fan, I just knew about them & thought they had nice singing voices and all.

And then I heard that Kevin was from SF like me, and I was like, "Wow, coincidence!"

My friend's dad is in the entertainment business and randomly he turns around while we're in a taxi and says, "You wanna talk to Kevin?"

And I'm like, "...Kevin...from Xing?" and he nods and my friend's like, "What?" (she's not as...uh...informed about kpop)

So her dad tells her about them and he's like, "Yes, they're very famous now! But Kevin is from SF originally like you two."

And we got to talk to him. Turns out that a friend of a friend went to the same church as him too.

I can't remember anything I said except, "You're really cute & really good at singing, y'know that?" and he started laughing and said thanks.

Too bad we didn't get to meet him. He apologized about it, but he was busy with practice and all. We were like, "No, it's fine, you're a celeb and that's what you do haha."

So that's my experience with one of the Xing members, lol. Just thought I'd share. He was really nice to us even though we were complete strangers.

Hehhh~ that's so cool! You lucky one! At least you get to hear his voice on the phone.

There aren't that many XiNGxFAN experience! Thank you for sharing with us.

No original look (they also look...kool-aid!), no original lyrics, no original music...not the band of the century...sorry for being so honest. At least they have nice voices.

Well, you can't judge them based on 4 or 5 songs yet. They haven't even debut properly, so I think that its unfair for them to be compaired to other artists at this stage. The band of the century? There's a bunch of new groups out there, but those groups promotes, this one doesn't! Its too hard to even consider a group the "band of the century" right now. Original music...could you define "original"?

On a happier note...one week until July ends. Let's hope that August will bring us much more happiness then the horrible times we had in July. *glares* they better release that damn album!

Guest canityo

micnmin4eva^ Some Korean XING fans seem to know where they will appear and such. I'm not sure about anything, I suppose you could contact those fans? ._.

Hmm...I heard about HnK but...what does the shop sell? Clothes?

Hmm...so they're coming out in August? Or early September...

Good with me (^^) At least I know I don't have to wait 7 more

months (^^) That was totally torture!! Haha...

You mean HnB? ._. Well they are a character and costume industry shop? I forget.

The should be releasing their 2nd single very soon, but they won't promote it. (As I've heard at least) Pulling another IYH on us, aye?

When they release the 3rd single, around September, that's when they'll be on on stage doing their thing.

dude, if XING really debuts in august, that'll be like one of the best birthday presents ever for me, hehe ^-^v *fingers crossed|*

and wow, KiBum and Hyung Joon had opened a shop? wonder what type of shop is it (= and yeah, like WithYunHo suggested, a clothes shop would be cool, since both of them seem to be great dressers, hehe~

and okay, just how many times had Hye Sung lost his hp already? LOL~

Well, if they do ANYTHING at all I think we all will be pretty happy. (:!!

He likes anime/animation so he opened a shop because his love for anime is very great? ._.;;

Haha Hyesung's lost it like twice or something. <3 It's so cute and I shouldn't be laughing at his loss, but it's so cute.

Haha I see XING is like super duper ultra known around over there.

You're so lucky to talk to him! XD

Why don't I have have any connections? T^T

Guest urbanature

shir0-chan lol, her dad was saying how Xing doesn't get many chances to interact with fans even though they have so many, and something about how they wanted to get to know their fans as they grew more popular. I think he was a Xing fan hahaha, he kept going on and on about how good they were.

canityo I felt kinda bad that I was the one who got to talk to him because I know people who are much bigger fans than I am. But I couldn't really...hand the phone to someone who was in the US when I was in Seoul lmao.

I hope no one thinks I'm bragging about this because I just figured I'd share the whole celeb-fan thing, and let everyone know that Kevin really is as nice as he seems on TV & such :]

Guest shaaaron
I felt kinda bad that I was the one who got to talk to him because I know people who are much bigger fans than I am. But I couldn't really...hand the phone to someone who was in the US when I was in Seoul lmao.]

Aw, don't feel bad. We're actually pretty happy for you cause well, you got to talk to Kevin! :D Even though you don't think you're a huge fan, I hope you'll become even more interested with Xing and join us in our fan spazz attacks in supporting the boys. Maybe in the middle of this situation, of being a fan, and Xing finally promoting more.. you'll be like... "..... I..... actually talked to...... Kevin... o_o!" Hahaha just kidding. ;D

I'm actually glad you shared your experience with us. :] THEY'RE ALIIIVEEE.. And it proves that Kevin is really sweet towards others.

Seriously, I'm getting more anxious about their 2nd single now that July is nearing it's end. :x

Guest WithYunHo

Thanks canityo for clearing that up for me (^^)

I'm so losing my mind these few days...do they only sell

for guys?

OMG! urbanature!!! You're so lucky to even talk to Kevin!

To even have connections to them too! Lucky (^^) I would've been

shy too...I would be speechless...and blushing (^^) I'm so happy that

you spoke to him...almost said met him but you didn't...but it's cool...

envy you so much!!!

Guest superkibum19

Yeah I agree. I would so go to that store too to check it out but since I'm only staying 5 days in Korea in Sept, I don't think I have time for that...

Guest micnmin4eva
micnmin4eva^ Some Korean XING fans seem to know where they will appear and such. I'm not sure about anything, I suppose you could contact those fans? ._.

Thanx for your answer, but I tried to meet Kevin myself T_T

I just waited out of Xing entertainment and met Kevin 3 times

Today I'll leave Korea and I just met Kevin 10AM today.

He's so nice , he even said "Have a good flight" T_T

I couldn't love him more T_T I aked him to sign for me and for Thai fans and he said ' No problem'

He such a good person T_T Before he enter to the office he even said 'See you next time'

T_T This is my suggest to all Xing fans...this is a good time to meet them..

because Xing's CEO [That I met] told me by himself that they will release new single on this August.

So u better go to meet them before they get more famous T_T

Hope everybody that want to see Xing can see them too^^

I'll shoe you guys Kevin's autograph later after I arrive Thailand.

I got some help from two korean fans too they r so nice.

Archived