Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest whit3light

maybe they will!!!

umm ur tellin me.. i don't think i'm thinkin normally .. my minds not in it's right mind...

i mean the moment yunah told me the news it took me a while to kinda fully register it. I was lik wth... and yea big reaction but didn't feel it was real.. still does.. it was so random... lik really shockin.. the last thing on my mind for sure...

i'm cold too :tears:

and i'll be a bit slow btw coze i'm makin an icon to take mymind off everything including the fact i should be doin hw right now*sigh*

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canityo

Jee, I don't think I have the spirit to finish my two darn assignments. >_>

Hmm anyway, there was a fan on XING.TV who asked XING ent. if Kibum really left.

Here's the question:

Kibum Oppa said that he isn't going to be in XING....

What happened..? Can you please explain it to us...

Credits: XING.TV + silver_byul

You know, I would like to hear their explanation. *sigh*

Erm and yeah I'm uploading the Yume Fan presents right now *cough*

Edit--

Click To Enlarge

th_ECBC80EC9DB52.jpg th_EC8381EC9E90EAB2893.jpg th_EBB988ED8FB4EAB080EBB0A92.jpg

Credits: YK Cafe + Cynostar.net

This is only 3 out of 13 pictures. >___< Pretty yes? xD Go check out the others at Cynostar.net.

Re-edit--

HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO TIME TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION

Sylvia said that she saw some people on Naver saying that he would change companies too..*walks into a wall*

GREAT! Even though its no longer Friday 13th yet bad things are still comming. Some one please wake me up from this dream!

I've got half of TWO TEXT BOOKS to finish, T_T yet I have no spirit. Food is my best friend for now.

He might leave company. I wonder which one he's going to, I wanna know what triggered this! That's just a might, so let's hope that its not true. T_T Then again...people need to explain this to us! I want an answer now!

Yume's fan cafe is simply amazing. T_T Too bad we're no in Korea.

Guest whit3light

don't even remind me of skool it's a pain complete pain...

and u noe wat abt the question.. i really want the answer too that as well

i wonder how Xing is feelin right now... *sigh*

that cake looks soo nice.. *-*

Guest canityo

They always give food. Whether it's cake or fruit. XD Or even meat!

I really hope they give us an explanation soon, even though he said it was for a better future. That's not a good reason!

Someday.. there is going to be a day when someone says 'Wow..Kim Kibum is amazing'..

Until then.. no from now on, the people who loved and supported me will have a preconditions...

Trust me..the dream can be made.

Credits: CYWORLD + silver_byul + CYNOSTAR.NET

T_T XING fans will always miss Kibum. T^T

And yes his cyworld is still on fire. -.-

That reminds me of my friend's birthday cake. It was chocolate too! I don't like cherries on top of cakes for some reason. Oh wow, that diary entry...is just...is he trying to cheer us up? Well we just have to keep supporting him.

I'll check up his cyworld again, let's see how many hits it's got!

Guest whit3light

AHAHA awww his tryin to cheer us up ^0^ kicum we'll always support u!!!!

i hate a black forest cake once... and it sucked .. tasted bleh.... had cherries on it as well <_<

and to me kibum will always be part of XING...!!!

Guest canityo

Even though I'm still quite sad about Kibum, it's okay to smile.

Yume made me laugh with his Cyworld decorations! He has pink/black hearts and stars showering his Cyworld! Omfg he is so cute. <333 XD

IMG_0567.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + Cynostar.net

Yeah I know, what the hell? Why would you use Yume as a mat? XDDD

Guest whit3light

u noe wat.. i was goin to say omg who would do that to a yume picture! but... i think i noe where they're comin from.. it's coze they want to stare at him 24/7 !!!!!BUAHAHAHAHA they want to admire him while eatting maybe?

yume is soo cute man

^Fran! Woman you can be freaky. That reminds me I need to put that new Dongbang poster up. Anyways, once I have time I'm gona print out a billion XING pics and turn my room into a stalker's hole. Yes I've lost it!

Hahah yeahz I saw the hearts thingo at Yume's cy too, that boy never cease to make me smile. xD What's even funnier is that when I looked at his "story room" thingo, I saw this ALIEN thingo, hahaha he's so cute, the alien thing sure reminds me of him. xD

Heck, HyeSung's cy is still as dead as hell. T_T And KiBum's cy is still on fire. T_T Let's see how many hits it reaches by the end of the night!

Guest JA.NiCE

i'm still shocked as heck. what do you ecpect he's my favorite member. T^T

but it's okay. i won't be heart broken about it anymore. just for you kibum.

even though i'm crying as i write this. uhmmm. but it's okay. i'll support him in whatever he does.

and i'll for sure support the other 5 boys. it would be weird calling them Xing without KiBum.

i'll be sure to support Xing. it's weird but that's their name. =]

and i dunno how long it will take for KiBum to get out there but when he does i'll be smiling like an idiot.

i hope that they as in Xing and KiBum could do things together in the furture like Xing could have a song

feat. KiBum you know? or the other way around. ^D^ i'm gonna keep my posters up. =D

and yeah is birthday happens to fall on mine. i'll be sure to think about him on my birthdays

XING HWAITING!! <33

KIBUM HWAITING!! <33

Guest sae-ri

oh I didn't know that there are 6 members in Xing and now it's 5. ahihihi.... but goodluck to kibum. and to xing.

Guest shaaaron

This thread grew more pages than usual.

But it's not for the best reason. T_T

Wait, that picture, where did you get it from YunAh? :x

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YUME IS SO CUTE. XD Gah man, his layout skins are always crack. <3

He makes me feel a little better. ._. |: .--. :| ._.

Guest silver_byul

Ugghh...I tried to avoid coming here..at first I thought it was a joke..the first entry canityo sent me got me scared..It's really sad..

But it doesn't mean that he won't be on stage forever..in the future he'll probably stand there, and when he does all of the XING

fans can rejoice..but until then..let's all pray that he'll stay safe..

to cheer you guys up some pics and gifs~

-9.jpg

it's kinda cheesy but then again..it's kibum ^_^

gif.jpg

XING.jpg

^ this one was pretty..I liked the photoshopping skills they used

116869863776454100.gif

116869860030198600.gif

(with Kevin)

PerfectXING.jpg

XING will live forever as long as fans are there to support them..even if we lose one..they'll still stand strong..so keep supporting..♡

- - -

도무지 나아지질 않아 너와의 추억, 가슴에 박혀 숨을 쉴 수가 없어.

언젠가 너의 그 사랑이 사라지고 멈춘 것 처럼 내 아픔도 사라질까.

눈물에 추억에... 넘치고 고여서 참고 또 참아도 괜한 하늘만 노려봐도 결국 또 흘러 버리고 말아.

잊으려 버리려... 몸부림 쳐봐도 끈질기게도 나를 놓아주지 않아. 이렇게 갇혀있어. 여전히..

이제는 떠나줄 때도 됐는데 기어이 날... 따라다니는 잔인한 몹쓸기억.

눈물에 추억에... 넘치고 고여서 참고 또 참아도 괜한 하늘만 노려봐도 결국 또 흘러 버리고 말아.

잊으려 버리려... 몸부림 쳐봐도 끈질기게도 나를 놓아주지 않아. 이렇게 갇혀있어.

니가 그리워 이러면 안된다는걸 알면서 나의 눈물은 멈춰지지 않을 것만 같아. I'll wait for you~~

눈물에 추억에...넘치고 고여서 참고 또 참아도 괜한하늘만 노려봐도 결국 또 흘러 버리고 말아.

잊으려 버리려... 몸부림 쳐봐도 끈질기게도 나를 놓아주지 않아. 이렇게 갇혀있어. 여전히...

-XING ) 눈물에 추억에-

XING's song "Tears of Memories" or "Memory of Tears" goes really well with what you all should be feeling like right now.

I'll translate..

The memories with you aren't getting better at all, my feelings are nailed in and I can't breathe.

As your love slowly disappears and freezes I wonder if this pain will also disappear.

Memory of tears...they overflow and are collected, no matter how hard I try not to, as I look at the

sky I end up shedding more tears.

I try to forget...no matter how I struggle it sticks and won't let go. 'm trapped like this

It's wrong for me to miss you but my tears won't stop falling. I'll wait for you~~

Memory of tears...they overflow and are collected, no matter how hard I try not to, as I look at the

I try to forget...no matter how I struggle it sticks and won't let go. I'm trapped like this. Unchanged...

Enjoy and smile everyone :]

Guest WithYunHo

-XING ) 눈물에 추억에-

XING's song "Tears of Memories" or "Memory of Tears" goes really well with what you all should be feeling like right now.

I'll translate..

The memories with you aren't getting better at all, my feelings are nailed in and I can't breathe.

As your love slowly disappears and freezes I wonder if this pain will also disappear.

I try to forget...no matter how I struggle it sticks and won't let go. 'm trapped like this

It's wrong for me to miss you but my tears won't stop falling. I'll wait for you~~

I try to forget...no matter how I struggle it sticks and won't let go. I'm trapped like this. Unchanged...

^ That is very sweet...dedicating their song of our feelings...I am very shocked that he's leaving...

They haven't even come out with an album yet...I was really looking forward to them too...it's ok

though...I'll continue to support him and love him. It must've been a difficult decision...was it?

It breaks my heart to see XING with only the five...It was because of Ki Bum...of how I knew

the group...Tears blur my eyes now...I am currently listening to "In Your Hands"...Kevin's version...

Would also like to dedicate that song for us too...I do hope he keeps in touch with us and the members.

I hope he is doing well...Let's all just understand him and continue to love and support his decision...

Thanks so much for sharing his spasm...Love his pictures...

Guest canityo

T_T OMFG? Reading what Sylvia translated just made me tear up again.

Hmm I've just been to Yume's CY and he posted about Kibum.

I will surely post it up soon. (:

Guest maizakichi

Hmm anyway, there was a fan on XING.TV who asked XING ent. if Kibum really left.

Re-edit--

HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO TIME TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION

Sylvia said that she saw some people on Naver saying that he would change companies too..*walks into a wall*

i would so love to klnow the reason why he left too..arrgghh..and it would be so hard for me toaccept if the reason heleft xing is for other companies..hmmpph...arrggghhh...

Someday.. there is going to be a day when someone says 'Wow..Kim Kibum is amazing'..

Until then.. no from now on, the people who loved and supported me will have a preconditions...

Trust me..the dream can be made.

i even miss him now..and it's just what..a day or two? since he announce that he'll leave xing....

that's just describe what i'm feeling inside...huhuhuh....T_T

oh, yeah..at last i've finished the video i once planned to make since March..hahaha

then the sudden news about kibum leaving..i just can't help but to finish it already..haha...

i stayed up 'till dawn just to finish the video..i never thought combining..splitting videos can take ages to finish..hahaha

i haven's uploaded it though..ehhehe

^Tell me when you've finished uploading maiza^^, by the way your net is back right?

Oh woah~ Sylvia...that song is just...*cries* I can't find a word to describe it. But think positive. We must think positive. They're gona debut soon...right? The wait is almost over (not sure when it'll be over). Hmmmm Yume wrote something about KiBum. Yume will probably say something meaningful...right? Or something that might just cheer us up a little. Who knows. Uwahh I want to read.

Guest canityo

Awwwwwwwwwww the video made me cry like crazy. T__________________________T

OMFG. Maiza there there, I'm still sad. This week really sucks.

I really liked the video, it was a such a special video of Kibum. T_T Those photoshoot videos you complied are really dang hot. XD

But it still so sad. ;___;....But the video was so beautiful. T_T...How I wish Kibum could stay with XING forever and ever and ever until they grow old. ;__;

I'm sad now. T_T...I've been sad for the whole week.

I'll be back with a fan entry of meeting XING minus Jinhyun. ==;

Ahhhhhhhh my bad. I accidentally deleted it. ;_; This is what happens when I'm out of it. Oh well, here's the Yume one?

I didn't even finish my test but right after Ok Unni

called I ran to that place

As soon as I got off of the subway Goo gee Unni did the same kekeke

It was a relief because I didn't know what to do kekeke

I waited a lot because I heard that at 12 Oppa would come.....

The Oppa who wouldn't come ^^

But an orange-haired person was coming up from the escalator..

I had my BbaBbi Cone Ice cream in my mouth as I ran towards that person,

but I suddenly U-turned!!

Hyo-jung Unni ran because she thought it was Geng [T/N - Young Kyung/Yume]

but it wasn't him...

She nearly ran up to him as she was screaming "Oppa!!!" and almost hit him....

[T/N - when they say hit they don't literally mean hit that person they mean like to tap him on the shoulder..etc.]

All of the Unnis were laughing....I thought I was going to die from being so nervous...

And after two hours....a little over 3:30?

Hyo-jung Unni was playing around but as soon as she saw him she ran towards him -

(I was so really happy so I started running like I've never run before..)

I ran behind him and grabbed his arm.

"Oppa!!"

"Oh my god you scared me.."

Oppa was surprised kekekeke

Ah..now that I think about it I don't remember anything that I said to him..

Well there were a lot of fans kekeke

I got his autograph~ I'm so used to seeing his face no matter how hard I try to

forget about him it I start to gain my feelings for him.

I feel like I'm returning to my last year's self and my heart is beginning to beat really fast.

I looked at Oppa and then started whispering to Hyo-jung Unni.

"Oppa you grew!"

This is what I said

"Yeah."

Hmm..so he's admitting to himself that he grew.?

I..I..grew..a little? kekeke that's what he said kekeke

Either way..

He was sick so his face got smaller...

Kim Yume has returned to his former Kim Young-gyung..

For one week I ran really hard and had a foolish opinion of wanting to go

back like the old days..-___-...

Credits: CYWORLD + silver_byul + CYNOSTAR.NET

Cute eh?

Archived