Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Yeahz~ Yume s right, new face should really make a comeback. T_T

I wonder what's taking them so long.

I had good food today. xD I would so ship all the nice food that I had today to Yume. xD

HAhah~

Its cool that XING is winning that poll. Everyone knows who XING are, just that they're not doing anything.

Ah~ let's continue the wating game shall we?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canityo

Random: OMFG GUYS MY COMPUTER IS BACK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Anyway! I have posted up the link to {VID} 070622 YTNSTAR PD Hello Star Contest at http://cynostar.net

You need fifty posts to download it though. IMO, the fancams are so much better and clearer too. Damn LQ versions.

I love the music he dances to in his solo though, it's always stuck in my head when I finish watching it~.

Guest canityo

^ I don't think so? T_T All I know is that that guy from XING ent. XD ,I forgot which position, was a SM employee.

Let me look into that. I don't remember seeing Yume in SM trainee pics. ._. But then again you can't trust me with memory, I have a memory of a goldfish. -.-;

Edit--

PRE-DEBUT YUME PICS

070705CYPJY2.jpg

070705CYPJY1.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

HAHAHAHAHHA HE IS ADORABLE. XD! There's one more at Cynostar. :]

Guest JA.NiCE

Yume!! xD he was so tiny!!

he looks like someone in the first picture. but who??

i like his second picture. he's so cute! awwww!! YUME<3

SM trainee?? o.o

Guest trulygirl

what happen to yume? what do u mean he's comeback?

sorry ... i don't understand since i was absent too long hehehehe

Guest canityo
Yume!! xD he was so tiny!!

he looks like someone in the first picture. but who??

i like his second picture. he's so cute! awwww!! YUME<3

SM trainee?? o.o

I know!! So tiny? LMFAO, that sounds hilarious!!

He looks like an ulzzang in the first picture...no wait...he looks like someone I know~

I know the second picture reminded me of Yunho.

what happen to yume? what do u mean he's comeback?

sorry ... i don't understand since i was absent too long hehehehe

Nonono, that was his CYWORLD diary entry. He means he wishes for his company/website to make a comeback to show people that they are still active. ^^ It's okay to ask.

Guest silver_byul

yume wasn't a sm trainee but kim kyung wook (김경욱) the representative of xing entertainment worked in sm

before leaving sm to create xing entertainment.

^ some people might already know this.

hmmm and i've heard that there's a hott trainee in xing called bae jung hwan..(배정환) but there aren't any pics

of him yet >0<;;

and thanks for the pics canityo~ ^0^v

Guest shaaaron

Yume looks similar now as he does in the first picture.

BUT OMG LOOK AT THE SECOND PICTURE HE'S SO ADORABLE IT'S LIKE LAKSD;LKASD;LK LOOK AT HIS EYES THEY'RE ALL BIG LOOKING AND HIS LIPS ARE EVEN MORE "POUTY"ER AND..... x_x

Does remind me of YunHo. xD

Guest canityo

^ Rofl! You crack me up. XDD

Audio rips of:

Dance Music (Perf Ver.) - Poppin' Dragon

Dance Music (FullxFancam Ver) - Poppin' Dragon

White Day Acapella - XING

Have been posted up for download at CYNOSTAR.NET. Erm, it's PD's solo song by the way. xD The group one is just that Beep song. ._.

Guest jeffword

In Your Hands is one of the few English renditions that actually make my heart melt like pudding.. TT___TT

I was looking at that second pic of Yume from his self-cam pics and he reminded me of that green ghost from Ghostbusters. I swear, he looks so cute but that green ghost keeps popping into my mind.

Awwww look at that pout. It makes me want to flatten out his lips so he looks like a duck xD

Guest shaaaron

^ HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

Oh man, seriously, I hope July doesn't go by without the single. I'm really looking forward to it. T_T

Guest JA.NiCE

same here Sharon. we've all been waiting for it. and when it does come we'll all be crazy over it.

it has to come out this July!! T^T but i think they'll have it ready for us. yeah?? >_>

Guest canityo

^ T_T I know, I was like 'IT'S THE HOLIDAYS! YES! IT GOES INTO JULY! YES! XING WILL RELEASE SOMETHING!!' Now the chances are getting slimmer. T_T~

Phwoar. This thread is more than dead fish. T_T It's just fish bones.

LMFAO, Kim you are so funny. xD

Oh well, I thought that it was about time Soompi deserves a full interview. One of the old ones at least. ><

----------

Do NOT take out of Soompi

May 'COOL' Magazine Interview

Boy? Teenager? Xing also has idols.

How did you feel when you first saw XING, and that you knew you were going to work with them?

Yume: Now that I think about it, at that time “How did I end up here?” I was very nervous

Marumir: The first thing I thought was ‘Whoa~’

Hyesung: That day I was very nervous

Kevin: felt blessed. They are the brothers that I would be with next time together recording.

What is your favorite anime?

Yume: My favorite anime is <Dragon Ball Z>, Every time I fly into a bad temper, it’s like the super seiyan kind of transformation. *laughs*

Hyesung: I like to watch Shin-Chan. I like beautiful ladies, with that kind of eye lashes. Every time I see that kind of ladies, I laugh.

Marumir: all of the anime, I am never fussy about them, so it’s very hard for me to choose. *laughs*

Kevin really likes <Pokemon>. I like all the angles that appear in the anime, especially the cute Pikachu. Just like me *laughs*

Everyone has their own charm. May the members of xing say their charm that they have confidence in?

Yume: Healthy kind of person, thoughts and sometimes in three dimensional world, as though giving people the Oscar feeling.

Hyesung: The almond shaped eyes, and the long curling eye lashes that all females admire, and a good sense of humor.

Marumir: Cold yet gentle type of eye look.

Kevin: The shy gentle smile, with long slim legs and the husky voice.

What is XING’s dream girl?

Yume: The warmth feeling when meeting each other for the first time. I’m the type of person that weights the importance of first look. Very intelligent and yet cute type of older girls. *laughs*

Hyesung: Well, I like the types that are kind and positive in out look out of girls. *smiles*

Marumir: the ones that care for him and the kind hearted girls are his type. However, the ones that can chat more, makes me more attractive to them

Kevin: Looks are most important for me, as I feel that the looks are what different the girls from the beautiful ones. The type of girls that I go for are the simple kind.

Is there any times that you felt that it was too hard and you wanted to give up? At that time, what is the one thing that makes you regain self confidence?

Yume: There are the fans who support me. Everytime I feel tired, I would look at Seniors that are practicing on the stage and go “wow! When would be able to look that sharp on stage?” that kind of determination.

Hyesung: Thanks to my mum’s many help. Even though my mum had initially objected to me being a singer, but now she is my biggest supporter. Every time I feel tired, she would give me encouragement

Marumir: For me, believe and self confidence is my pillar of support

Kevin: It is God who guides me into what I am today. Every time I am tired, I would pray to God.

Who are your idols that are the ones that you wish to learn from?

Yume: well, I really like Naul; I have never felt anyone but the power from the songs.

Hyesung: Fang qian is my idol. I really like his vocals, it really touches me.

Marumir: I really like a member from SS501 *smiles*. Even though, he’s my brother, but I really admire his tone. I am learning from my brother to become like him as well.

Kevin: Justin Timberlake. His music and dancing, compared to others, are difficult, it is truly alluring. I wish to become that kind of singer.

World vs. XING-evil purpose? No! We are very intelligent

Yume:

Given just one week of your time, what would you like to do the most?

I just want to go to somewhere with beautiful scenery, take some photos, R and R.

Heard that you are usually very serious about health, is there any methods that you wish to proclaim to your fans?

In winter, you have to wear masks and get use to drinking warm water, also to eat all 3 meals and to sleep enough

When did you start to have the determination to be a singer?

Ever since I was young, I have always wanted to become a singer. But, it was in high school first year that I was really determined.

Hyesung:

If you could have one day of super natural power, which type would you like to have?

I wish to become an invisible person, and sneak into every man’s dream of ladies’ bathroom *smiles*, Just joking, but I am curious to know how it feels to turn invisible.

Do you read all your fans’ letter?

Due to the busy schedule of rehearsals every day, I can’t really reply to every fan’s letter. But, I would read all their letter before I sleep

Hyesung looks like a very family type of person, please introduced your every day type of chore that you would do and your strength.

I grew in a family that very much it’s the girls who are the house hold people. If you want to see which category I belong to-the soft type or hard type, of course it would be close to “hard” *smiles*. My strength is cooking instant noodles.

Marumir

Other than singing, what other challenges do you face?

My aim is to be a singer that everyone would know-to be a singer first that everyone knows before to be challenge to do acting. That’s why; recently I also have acting classes.

When do you feel yourself as a “pretty boy?”

After shower, in the mirror, when I’m combing my hair, Sometimes, I would think “what a pretty face!” that kind of thinking. *smiles*

If your brother and the rest of your band members was to fall into a river, who would you save first?

This is a tough question. My brother and band members are all precious to me. I would drink up the water in the river. *smiles*

Kevin

Heard that you’ve been overseas for a very long time. What is the most difficult Korean for you?

Even when I was in America, I often use Korean, so when I return back to Korean, there was nothing difficult. But, there are a few sentences that I can’t really remember

As the youngest in the band, what are the advantages and disadvantages?

Since I am the youngest in the band, when I’m in trouble or in hard times, my brothers would act like my own brothers and help and understand me. About the disadvantages… it’s a secret *laughs*

In your time in Korea, what is the one time that touched you?

It is the day that I had my birthday, there were many people who gave me gifts and presents, even going to the office to sing me a birthday song. I was really touched.

Credits: XING Staytion+ Daphne + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT take out of Soompi

-----

Jeebus, keep the thread alive. Just keep waiting. :]

Guest JA.NiCE

awwwww. this made me smile. =D

KiBum!!!! didn't he say in another interview that if his girlfriend was to talk a lot he would just sit there and listen. and he said he was quiet and he likes a girl who talks a lot?? confused. lol. ahahah the shower thing lmao. i bet you you are KiBum. =) that's so funny yet cute. awww. he'll drink up all the water in that river. he's such a nice guy. (: gosh i love this guy.

PIKACHU!!! he really loves Pokemon. i know why because it's awesome!! xDD Kevin is so adorable. he answers his questions so cutely.

and he made me smile. Disadvantages?? Kevin what do they do to you?? LMAO.

Yume!! really?? drink warm water?? i drink tea sometimes. ;] i guess i'll drink warm water in the winter. and the sleep part. uhmm. yeah. i'm bad at that. especially during winter break. i got a question for you. what's R and R. o.O

HyeSung!! you want to become invisible. uhhh should we be scared. XDD lmao!! oh yes HyeSung. i'm good at cooking that too HyeSung. instant noodles oh yeah!! =D look we have something in common. hahahahha

what about JinHyun and PD?? why aren't they ever included in interviews. T^T

it's okay. i guess. o.o

thanks YunAh!!

Archived