HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIMEEEEEE!!!

J E W E L Z *

with my sister agian. we sang stupid cupid before O___o
SOUNDCLICKKKKK CLICK ITTTTTTTTt my sister sings a really tiny part she sings the first 2 lines of the chorus and i sing *AND I* and the really high *STILL BELIEVE*. and i sing everythinggggggggg else. lol first time, she sang the first, whole verse.. but then we messed up. and everytime we tried she'd laugh. EVERYTIME WHICH WAS 10000000 times. and finally i gave up on her. it was cute though. i wanted her to sing it agian. anyways there's this one time in the chorus where she decided to sing "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" and she messes it up & i cant stop laughing while i sing. so please forgive me. and i TRIED to sing with more emotion :]

Guest babiixru

not enough emotion...

you've a nice voice, but i'm not feeling the emotion.

and when you sing some parts, don't enunciate too much...sing it fluidly.

i love your sister's singing though so cute <3

aww...I wish I sounded like your sister. We're like the same age xDD

Well, I'm not good with emotion either but I guess would really help is too read the lyrics and just think about it. Uh...like if you wrote it, what would you have been feeling? Shoot. I should follow my own advice...

xDD That line she does in the chorus is so cute!!~ Hmm...You should try doing like...an upbeat song. One with power xD Okay, I'm bad at this, so i'll go now...

Archived