• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dahye_is_here

what church did he perform @?

i remember he came to FRESH05? or 06 and to KFRESH

i remember seeing him there.

Glory Church of Jesus Christ ;)

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

ok so how do people find out about his schedule , is he coming back to the states and singing again

through connections?...^^ that's the way i know he's coming to the states

it's hard to find much of his schedule info online...

Guest mayposh

Hi!!! I'm new coming. Tim is my favorite korea singer......

I want to know do you have any website about him. It's

very difficult to find his news in Thailand. So sad!!!!!!!!!

wow, sounds like timmy's been involved in quite a number of events in the US. ^^ he's flying around a lot. hope he's not too tired. heehee... i wonder when he'll start promoting another song...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Tim - To Some Degree Of Love on Music Bank (2008-01-18) [cashewmania].avi [32.5MB]

Hey everybody. Well, I've been a fan of Tim's for a while now, but never got around to posting here. His music is of course great, so I don't have to elaborate much. But man, he's SO HOT. I wish he would come to MN~ HEHE! But man, I'm really surprised his thread here is so small. But it's okay, hopefully more people come in and know the beautiful man that is TIM! =]

jAe_eMeE, dahye_is_here YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO LUCKY!!!! I wish I could meet him in real life. I would cry of happiness and probably stutter like a fool. lol.

Glad to find this forum with so many fan of Tim. I am from HK and got to know Tim with his new performance in the song "To some degree of Love". I was attracted by his beautiful voice and handsome look. I started to read about his news on the websites and watch all the videos on youtube about him.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Kim! :D

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2008-02-09) [779.4MB]

Dong Hae, Ye Sung, Shin Dong (Super Junior), Tae Yeon, Soo Young (So Nyuh Shi Dae), Tim, Min Kyung Hoon, KCM, Joo, Mithra Jin, Jang Yoon Jung, Sung Eun, Yang Hee Sung, Kim Jung Min, Yoo Chae Young, Jo Won Suk, LJ, Kim Tae Hyun, Kim Shin Young, Jang Young Ran, etc.

Archived