Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1jeequJfR5U&feature=related

does anyone have tim's song saranghamida as the one in this video?

(it's after tony's performance)

i heard it for the first time and i fell in love with it!!!!!!!! TIMMMMMM <3

his voice is... wow...

I can send it to you or you can download his albums :)

NO FILE SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim is performing at the Koream Gala (Koream is a Korean American Magazine) on December 15th~!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tara-chan

Here is TIm's New stuff

by: edward1849 on: October 23, 2007 11:16pm

Tim Vol. 4 - Love Is... (October 23)

01 Explanation for Using My Heart

02 Thankful Miracle

03 Soliloquy

04 The War Inside Me

05 As Much As I Love

06 Serendipity

07 Wish List

08 Affection

09 I Don’t Regret It

10 You Are to Me

11 Wonderful Life

12 Walk on Water

Many famous composers such as Kim Young Hoo and Kim Tae Sung (wrote songs for BoA, DBSG, Park Jung Ah, Fly to the Sky, Lee Seung Chul, Big Bang, and Wheesung in the past) took part in Tim’s fourth album and unlike the usual easy listening songs Tim you expect from him, the songs on this album have more pop-ish melodies. The title track, As Much as I Love is a ballad produced by Kim Young Hoon where it showcases Tim’s voice. The song is about being hurt from love and not being able to forget it. Once you hear this song, you won’t be able to stop humming it. Consisting of 12 tracks, Tim’s 4th album is filled with songs of new color where Kater D, D, Roxx, and All 4 One’s Jamie Jones also helped take part in. In addition, Son Ho Young and saxophonist, Danny Jung are featured in track 11, Wonderful Life. - credits to motoway065

Yes Asia

TimVol4.jpg

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2007-12-09) [cashewmania].avi [23.1MB]

In order: J-Walk, Suho, Bae Seul Gi, T-Max, Park Jung Hyun, Orange LaLa, J, Haha, Tim, Hong Kyung Min, Eun Ji Won, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Super Junior, JYP, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

Tim - To Some Degree Of Love on Inkigayo (2007-12-09) [cashewmania].avi [32.4MB]

Guest silentmarj

hi everyone...Actually I just know tim because of watching beautiful sunday in youtube..and I find him cute and adorable..

Does anyone here knows the link of the complete show of beautiful sunday?I had hard time finding it..

hmm i havent seen anyone write this yet. so thought id share!

Koreamjournal is presenting a night of entertainment and awards this saturday the 15 in LA and Tim is scheduled to perform.

http://www.koreamjournal.com/main/unforgettable07/

I did write about it here

Tim is performing at the Koream Gala (Koream is a Korean American Magazine) on December 15th~!

I met him at the Gala~!!! He was so cute, nice and polite. His smile is so cute because his eyes smile too hehe.

Funniest part, when I asked him to sign an autograph on the program, and I was spelling out the name "H" and he wrote "Y" and I'm like "H!" and he's all confused, and his brother goes "You wrote a Y not a H!!" and Tim goes "Ohh I'm sorry~!!" Hahaha.

And he really wanted to go to Del Taco to get his chicken soft tacos~!

There were other moments, but it's too silly/embarrassing to share! :ph34r:

Awww...he's soo much cuter in person! Especially in a tux!!!

Guest lunalie

share share! lol :) please?

how was the performance?

I did write about it here

I met him at the Gala~!!! He was so cute, nice and polite. His smile is so cute because his eyes smile too hehe.

Funniest part, when I asked him to sign an autograph on the program, and I was spelling out the name "H" and he wrote "Y" and I'm like "H!" and he's all confused, and his brother goes "You wrote a Y not a H!!" and Tim goes "Ohh I'm sorry~!!" Hahaha.

And he really wanted to go to Del Taco to get his chicken soft tacos~!

whoops. didnt see that.musta missed it somehow. >>

but omg! you got to meet him? so lucky! he seems like a really sweet guy.

share more stories? please? hehe

Guest redevilica

Wow, you get to meet him in person? lucky! Did you have to go backstage with special pass or just wait for him around the event's venue? :)

wow, chris! you're so lucky!!! :w00t: you probably have your own collection of autographs, eh? :P keke... glad to hear that he's really sweet and cute. and the mess-up with the H and Y. ahahaha... :rolleyes: he must have been tired. XD

sorry for the delay. got really tied up this weekend. XD

available in my CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat (2007-12-16).avi [534.1MB]

Tim, Yuri, Baek Ji Young, Haha, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc.

available in my CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2007-12-22) [753.4MB]

Tim, Yuri & Soo Young (SNSD), Sun Ye & Sun Mi (Wonder Girls), Danny Ahn, Crown J, Jang Yoo Joon (I.T.T), Jang Jin Young (By Jin Sung), Woo Seung Min, Kim Jong Jin, Lee Seung Shin, Joora, Kim Mi Ryeo, Yang Hee Eun, Han Da Min, Kim Tae Hyun, Kim Shin Young, Jang Young Ran, etc.

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Tim - To Some Degree Of Love on Music Core (2007-12-22) [cashewmania].avi [33.9MB]

Various Artists - MC cuts on Music Core (2007-12-22) [cashewmania].avi [55.3MB] (4 cuts joined)

MC's, Tim, Min Kyung Hoon, Hong Kyung Min, Sung Eun, Park Jung Hyun, Younha, Crown J, Lyn, Cherry Filter, LPG, Bae Seul Gi

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Dec. 17-24;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

happy b-day to our timmy!! :D

available in my CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Happy Shares Company - Tim vs. Lee Young Eun Part 1 (2007-12-22) [524.1MB]

[HQ] Sponge 2.0 - Tim, Clazziquai, Han Da Min, Shin Bong Seon, etc. (2007-12-22) [726.9MB]

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Dec. 17-24;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Archived