"booooooong~~~~"

whoa subs. awesome. didnt even notice that

thanks a lot~!

i think i'll rewatch it for the 4th time

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AzN_cHiC89

wow, i'm new to this thread, and this show is so freakin funny!!! I love everyone on this week episode!!! All the guys were so HOT!!

Woohyuk is so hilarious and so is Kim Jong Min! I hope Brian does something hilarious! :)

thank you yoojeong and debbii for timing and doing the subs! I can understand the show thanks to you two! :D

Guest carolinexp

I like Brian, but who is he? I'm guessing a singer, but was he in some kind of group long time ago because he looks familiar.

I like Brian, but who is he? I'm guessing a singer, but was he in some kind of group long time ago because he looks familiar.

brian's from fly to the sky..

Guest carolinexp

brian's from fly to the sky..

That's why he looks muy familiar. I have the Summer Town video (which I think is one of the funniest, funnest music video). He's the one that's wearing that blue shirt right?

That's why he looks muy familiar. I have the Summer Town video (which I think is one of the funniest, funnest music video). He's the one that's wearing that blue shirt right?

sorry..i dun have that video...so i can't answer you there.... erm..would you mind uploading for me :P i wanna see the video toO! :)

hi gang-

Just added this week's [LQ] Heroine 6 to my cb now. Come on over! enjoy. :P

H6h.jpgH6g.jpg

Kalena,

I got the HQ from last weeks ep. from ur CB...but i tried to play it and no sound came out....i used BS Player... i tried the LQ and it works fine...i wonder if the HQ is corrupted or something? coz no audio is coming out at all... :cries:

^ WOO HOO!!!

perfect! yay. thanks for resyncin the subs faricsyung!

ryisakooguy, were you able to play the HQ files ok?

Guest carolinexp

sorry..i dun have that video...so i can't answer you there.... erm..would you mind uploading for me :P i wanna see the video toO! :)

I'm uploading the video right now. Now I know it's Brian in the blue shirt that's why he looked so familiar when I watched the last episode. (I'm not into the Korean music scene so it's hard for me to give a background to faces)

SM Town - Summer Time

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AEY3TJRZ

Also, by any chance does anyone have the older Heroine 6. Like the Summer Story ones?

I'm uploading the video right now. Now I know it's Brian in the blue shirt that's why he looked so familiar when I watched the last episode. (I'm not into the Korean music scene so it's hard for me to give a background to faces)

SM Town - Summer Time

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AEY3TJRZ

Also, by any chance does anyone have the older Heroine 6. Like the Summer Story ones?

Thank you so much!!

oh, just in case you might want an old episode w/ Brian...i have 1 episode of Heroine 5 in my clubbox. thanks to kayla from FTTS thread for uploading the file for me..

02-06-05 HEROINE 5 part 1.wmv available at http://clubbox.co.kr/jcshk ....i wonder if anyone has part 2?

Archived