[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

just watched the latest episode. mong should be there permanently. hilarious guy!

like everyone else, i'm glad they didnt cut shin jung hwan's parts like LL. boy i'm gonna miss him.

next week looks like back to indoors? new game. and new faces. cant wait! :D

huh?! :huh:

i didnt even notice they cut LL o__O

which part does it miss?!!

yea i cant waif for next week!!! i saw BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait!!! ^^

this guy is just TOO FUNNY!!!! ^________________________^

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ hahaha we just need to take a look on ur banner to know that u wanna be in GSJ's place when both Minwoo and WooHyuk were after her lolol (but yet she was so damn lucky! lol)

the last episode that came out is with G.O.D ^^

very funny!!! a must watch ^^

^ hahaha we just need to take a look on ur banner to know that u wanna be in GSJ's place when both Minwoo and WooHyuk were after her lolol (but yet she was so damn lucky! lol)

the last episode that came out is with G.O.D ^^

very funny!!! a must watch ^^

HAHA YOU NOTICED? LOL

i want to watch the one with G.O.D but i cant, because I like to watch heroine 6 on video with my parents, even though it is late. I only DL herione 6 wen I really want to watch a second part of it or some people I like are on. Which happened so I had to download the second part

I just watched the second part of woo hyuk, minwoo, gang soo jung love triangle.

this is like the first love triangle on herione 6. But i wouldnt know that. I didnt watch like 10 episoids once cause i got grounded.

on the first part of the minwoo and woohyuk show (number 52) It showed a dance where shin jung hwan, kim jong min, and minwoo all got a blannket and started playing pocker (its like japanese poker but popular in Korea) and then the sound of hte police. I think thats wat really happened to shin jung hwan

HAHA YOU NOTICED? LOL

i want to watch the one with G.O.D but i cant, because I like to watch heroine 6 on video with my parents, even though it is late. I only DL herione 6 wen I really want to watch a second part of it or some people I like are on. Which so I had to download the second part

I just watched the second part of woo hyuk, minwoo, gang soo jung love triangle.

this is like the first love triangle on herione 6. But i wouldnt know that. I didnt watch like 10 episoids once cause i got grounded.

on the first part of the minwoo and woohyuk show (number 52) It showed a dance where shin jung hwan, kim jong min, and minwoo all got a blannket and started playing pocker (its like japanese poker but popular in Korea) and then the sound of hte police. I think thats wat really happened to shin jung hwan

hahah~~ who wont noticed?! lolol

ho ok that's why...

i just cant wait and always DL DL DL then Upload upload upload lololl...

ho yea i remember that part... o__O

Miss Shin and his games stuff -_- see now he wont be on any shows :( gonna miss him....

if the soccer thingie came out could someone post a HQ for the soccer and Heroine 6^^

i have it on my clubbox, just check in Heroine 6 (the last one, the non edited version if u also want the soccer thing :P )

Guest jingjuna

this weeks heroine 6 episode looks so fun!!!!!!

yeah lets make this thread big!!!

i made this thread becuz i really liked the show but then not many people knew about the show it suprised me

Heroine 6 fans are so funny. :lol: you're welcomed.

As requested by sylver, l'm re-upping the Heroine 6 "Summer Story" episodes (12 in all) into my cb. So it's a good time for those who are just getting into this fun show to catch up on these past episodes, too. Might try to make MU links for some later, but those tend to freeze up on me a lot, so for now CB is the easiest way to share them. Enjoy, gang! :P

SS1.jpgSS2.jpg

Archived