Little Apple Dolls

Guest kawaii_bobo

i like the animura the best, but dude it looks friggin scary. it looks like one of those dolls from those scary animes like jikouku shoujo or vampire miyu

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaii_bobo

You can search on Amazon or Ebay and you could find pretty cheap prices for them... or you could buy them at Hot Topic, Diamond Comics Distributer, Inc., Forbidden Planet, Playground Maniacs, or Spencer's.

I think that they are awesome... they're cute yet scary and that's what I like about them.

They're "creatures of both beauty and despair, inhabiting the world between life and death."

Oh and the red apple they're holding is Little Apple Red and he's the one telling the doll's stories.

You could find more about the dolls and their stories at Little Apple Dolls.

I bought Animula for about $30 bucks online. hehehe... I'm freaking happy. :D Now I want Mirar.

Guest VersusVillain

Not very big on dolls, stopped collecting them when I was twelve.

But I gotta say I love the whole black eyes/no mouths thing. Doesn't look like something out of a Japanese horror film at all. ;)

Guest ;__d i a n a 1 3 9 :-

Those are creepy. :crazy::blink: They're mouthless and their eyes are completely BLACK! But the last one's not scary as the others so get that one...

Guest AMIbunny

oh my gosh!! I HATE THOSE!! >:[ sooooooo scarryyyy ahhhhhh!!! lol sorry i saw them at Hot Topic, and i'm scared of them=[ they look like they are gonna murder!

Guest sayuri43

holy !$!@%#$%#$* those things are scary looking! ahhhhh, nightmares.

they look like they could come to life and kill you in your sleep.

Archived