Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

OMG Brian finally accepted my friend request in myspace! yay im so happy, whata valentine gift fr. him..hahah im just really really really happy!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I think there's a tutorial about this somewhere...I've seen it before, if I find then it I'll post a link. Btw dkh8x, I like ur avatar, what show's that from?

I don't know where it's from too. ^____^ .I found these caps in a forum and made them as a gif. So happy to know u like it :lol:

Brian will get better soon. Because God always blesses him so much andbecause of our love :D

The submissions for the Fly High project are due on the 16th right? I'm trying to get into myspace, but the pages aren't loading right, so I can't see what email I need to send my picture to. I guess I'll check if the site is up tomorrow....

^ it's flyhighforum@gmail.com

i just finished mine. will take a pic and submit it tomorrow. ^_^ this is exciting!

oh, that gif avatar... hmmm... i know i've seen it. but i can't remember what show. i thought it was taste vs. taste because of the eating, but i can't find it in my CB using that as a keyword search. so, it might be another show. :unsure: maybe i'll try to check my CB later. ^^

Guest frozen_winter

there's only been ONE MV for his solo album. ^_^

and only the LQ is available. i saw an HQ file at fly012's CB, but when i got it, it was just a 1 minute + clip. :mellow: so, no HQ availalbe so far for the MV. :)

ok!! Thanks!!!!

Guest liloreobunny

Hi Everyone!! Hope ya'll are having a good day so far. There's lots of activity going on in this thread...I dig it. Anyways, I just wanted to remind you all that the FlyHigh Group Project officially ends TOMORROW 2/16! So if you haven't sent in your picture, go ahead and send it in soon!!! We'll be up all night, so you have a little over 24 hours. ^^ Hope you all will participate. Fighting~!!

Send Submissions to: flyhighforum@gmail.com

[post="http://groups.myspace.com/flyhighforum

"]Click to Join FlyHigh Group & MORE INFO ABOUT PROJECT!

Note: If you cannot send your submission in by tomorrow, please email us and we can work something out. We don't want to leave anyone behind! :)

thanks!

Guest toxic-apple

OMG Brian finally accepted my friend request in myspace! yay im so happy, whata valentine gift fr. him..hahah im just really really really happy!

Brian's myspace? really he has one? can i have the website? just want to see it... please thank you

Guest toxic-apple

wow thanks a lot! but are you sure it's not someone fake cause i hate faker get my hope all excited thank you so much i love brian!!

^ it's real. ;)

ok, not sure which clip dkh8x is using for avatar. maybe it's from their 5th jib days? in which case, i don't have the clip. but i found some other eating-related caps from another show. ^_^

Vitamin - Fly to the Sky, Lee Hong Ryul, etc. (2006-04-16)

available in my CB both HQ and LQ ^_^

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

(search for Vitamin)

vitamin1pz0.jpg

vitamin2vj8.jpg

credits: as tagged + uploaded by dreamweaver @ soompi

please do NOT hotlink

kayla might have made some gifs as well. but i haven't had a chance to go through my ftts pics folder to search for them. =)

wow thanks a lot! but are you sure it's not someone fake cause i hate faker get my hope all excited thank you so much i love brian!!

like dreamweaver said, it's real. he even mentioned it on one of his interviews, it's posted here somewhere, i'll try to get the link and translations for you!

Guest treeesaa

brian is on Learn Word this sunday. ^_^ it's a new year special. =)

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3939/br...earnwordvf6.jpg

credits: bestiz + uploaded by dreamweaver @ soompi

please do NOT hotlink

^ On everyone's lapel, they put what satoori they have... i.e. Heechul has Kangwondo and Kangin has Seoul. But on Brian's, they put New Jersey LOL

:D:D

thanks for the caps!

awwwwww i miss ftts! aaaaaah brian's glasses *OGLGLGL* -drool-

HAHA brian's NJ thing xD darn dorkkkkkkkk (((((((:

ahhhhh i prefer his old hair better... he's still cute, but i don't find him in that hot way right now. ><

that's kangin? like suju kangin? doesn't look like him o__O i thought he was andy for a second.

^ you need to be a member of my CB. just follow the instructions in the second graphic of my CB to join. ;)

here's the interview on The Korea Times. he mentions his myspace here. :D

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...19115211700.htm

backtracked to get a couple of older clips. ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Brian & Kim Hyung Joon - Backstage Photoshoot + Talk on tvN (2007-01-09).wmv [15.9MB]

Brian & Baek Ji Young - 2006 Golden Disk Awards on M.Net STAR WATCH 24 (2006-12-22).avi [20.0MB]

Archived