Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN, YOU SEXY BEAST! :)

im a silent reader of this thread :blush: i made this and just wanted to share it with yall:

briansexynu7.gif

imitating hwanhee hahaha i love how brian said that hwanhee told him he couldnt imitate him anymore or he'll stop doing FTTS with him :lol:

Guest NO NAME?

thina: Love the image of brian. Haha!

Happy birthday Brian Joo! You will always have fans who will support you 100% all the way.... I wish great health, happiness, and success in your career.

Brian Joo will always be

Guest x3mango

i posted already on the other thread but lets do it again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN G. JOO!

I wish you a happy birthday. I wish that you had an amazing year and yet another one to come. I wish that you will be healthy and happy. Stay true to your fans and do what you love, make.good.music.

I support you in 110% in all the things you do. Go solo, be shameless or dress like a drag queen. ALL OF IT. (: I wish your solo career will go well and I wish you success in not only your career but in your life.

And just because you're one year older it is not an excuse for you to stop looking good. Stay good looking!

im a silent reader of this thread :blush: i made this and just wanted to share it with yall:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9755/briansexynu7.gif

imitating hwanhee hahaha i love how brian said that hwanhee told him he couldnt imitate him anymore or he'll stop doing FTTS with him :lol:

I've just watched that show, Energy, and didn't understand but still watched just for Brian :D Thnx for that tidbit of translation.

Guest mon5482

AAWWW ITS BRIAN'S BDAY!!! ::woot::woot::

B-DAY = BRIAN's DAY!!!

I totally love his album "THE BRIAN"...i love Track 11: ALL I KNOW, its the english version and its so effin HOTT!!!

i love his voice...its so SeOULFUL!!!

He's so fricken hilarious...cant wait to see him in more variety shows!

thina love ur gif...i too like that part when he said he cant imitate Hwanhee anymore coz he wont do FTTS anymore if he does.ahahaha

I guess there are a lot of Brian/Xiah lovers here. Here I thought I was the only one.

haha no way. junsu is pretty much my main husband xD and brian is definitely one of my husbands, so them two together.. ohmygod nosebleed. i so psycho when all my hubbies are together. xDDD

i finally finished watching the star watch 24 episode.. OMG he was talking to *whatshername* from As One! OMGGGGG i never expected it! BRIAN'S ENGLISH SO HOTHOTHOTTTTTTT! and she spoke back to him in korean, they're both SOSOSOO CUTEEE~ awww she was so cute, cheering him up ^^ aww brian, even if you did "jack" the lyrics, you did super fine. (((: so funny when hyukkie & sungmin came to see brian "congratulationsssss~" LMFAO SO KWIYEO~ HA. he was so surprised LOL! then junjin visiting him~ omgg i miss them all together during SM T___T and brian's barae barae dance OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOTTTTTT. he practiced until late :( ahh i could watch this all the time <3 and hwanhee~ AWWWWW i missed them together~

yeah and i did get to watch yashimmanman.. ROFLLLLLL his snort, i didn't expect it so soon! HAHA! he's such a cutie~ LMFAO then kang hodong~ HAHA.

and his sperm donation part.. LOL kim hyungjoong is so cute xD

i still have to watch his goldfish episode and download heroine 6 T_T

I guess there are a lot of Brian/Xiah lovers here. Here I thought I was the only one.

I love them both too. Actually I love Fly to the Sky (can't choose between them.. o__o) and Xiah is my favorite from DBSK. XDD

Oh, and by the way, thina, I love that Brian gif you have there! <33

HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY, BRIAN! <33

And I made icons of brian in celebration for his b-day. PM me if you want any of the icons. ^^ Just remember to credit me when using them. (:

brianiconbdayry0.jpg

^click on the image to make it bigger to full size. The reducing size on image thingy on soompi lol. XP

Guest treeesaa

haha no way. junsu is pretty much my main husband xD and brian is definitely one of my husbands, so them two together.. ohmygod nosebleed. i so psycho when all my hubbies are together. xDDD

omg HAHAHA same with me! except for me its the other way around, brian is my main main husband, but junsu is still one of my many many husbands. HAHA! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0RNOJW7HsE

HAHAHAH i remember watching this and it still cracks me up. i was surprised he knew the moves and he even tied up his shirt! hahah oh brian :wub:

Guest Explicitj0yee

Brian finally posted !!

2 posts

Hey you guys~!

Thank you all for the Birthday greetings. I should be happy but, as you all know about the comedian who died, it saddens me that it had to be the same day that I was born. Please, pray for her and her family as they are in a time of need. Even though she is no longer with us on Earth, she is now in a better place where she can be with our God.

and again, that you all...

In Him,

Brian G. Joo

I do have a fan myspace that I just open up today, and also a fan e-mail address which I do check. And if I have time, I will try and respond to most fo the mail that you all write... so add me to your friend list if you can... thanks...

in Him,

Brian G. Joo

e-mail: thebrian110@hotmail.com

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/147448833

-Fly High

wow I'M SO GLAD that he opened up a myspace and email for us fans ^^ He really cares >< I said happy birthday but happy birthday again !!

Guest ..kaleena..

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE HE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AND GOT EVERYTHING HE HOPED FOR!!! I WISH HIM THE BEST IN HIS CAREER!!! GAHHHH, I LOVE THIS GUY!!! HAHAHAHAHA

XDDDDD

<33333kaleena

Archived