Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest tw2dorkkyy

All these shows Brian is on but i dont know where to watch! and clubbox is not working for me either ... arghh.. :angry:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest misswa

i just watched the Star King ep where brian was crying. omg wen he was crying i started to cry, seriously. it was so touching. i dont know what is wrong with the girl but i felt sad for her=. i mean everyone ther were so touched and sort of crying, but brian was the one who cried the most. by the way whats wrong with the little girl. i dont understand korean.

brian is an emotional person...and i love him!!

and it was so sweet and cute when brian got up and played with the little girl with the piano

I dont understand Korean either (except for thnk & iluv u :rolleyes: and some other not so complex words) but I think she was born blind and that she learned playing the piano just by listening to music, like the fur elise that she played...she has that Beethoven-ish complex in her. It was touching to see Brian cry but I :tears: watching the little girl, its just so sad that she have that disability but she's gifted so I'm hoping she'll have better future.

awwww, great job on the fly high video for brian!! i just saw it last night! hehe, my letter is third ! ^_^v but yea, brian seriously has the best personality~ i love him muchos!! hehe, but yea, what show is it where you guys are saying he cried while watching a girl or something? i'm really curious!

<33kaleena

editt*

omg, i own this page! wuahaha. but i'm at school now, so i can't share anything >< maybe when i get home in like another hour! haha :DDD

It's Star King hosted by Kang HoDong.

Kekhang: FTTS' contract's with Pfull.

Guest .alyak_

I still have to watch Star King. Previewed it and saw the girl playing the piano, its so touching.

I saw her whole part and its so sad. I loved it when she sung. It was adorable. It was touching.

Forever

(Available @ Heavenly Sent)

th_000013646.jpg
th_000020053.jpg
th_000053587.jpg
th_000068601.jpg
th_000092726.jpg
th_000102936.jpg
th_000103670.jpg
th_000108074.jpg
th_000139473.jpg
th_000140740.jpg
th_000141274.jpg
th_000153320.jpg
th_000180247.jpg
th_000187921.jpg
th_000197264.jpg

Credits:
www.heavenly-sent.net / soompi

Forever

th_000022023.jpg
th_000042610.jpg
th_000043244.jpg
th_000060762.jpg
th_000066702.jpg
th_000070506.jpg
th_000072242.jpg
th_000094096.jpg
th_000103940.jpg
th_000104508.jpg
th_000106675.jpg
th_000138609.jpg
th_000168304.jpg
th_000191229.jpg
th_000195701.jpg

Credits:

Forever

th_000011878.jpg
th_000020487.jpg
th_000031198.jpg
th_000032532.jpg
th_000033299.jpg
th_000047647.jpg
th_000076711.jpg
th_000091993.jpg
th_000099301.jpg
th_000104238.jpg
th_000107175.jpg
th_000110746.jpg
th_000119020.jpg
th_000158161.jpg
th_000211282.jpg

Credits:

Guest Tuyetienhi

is anyone else having trouble watching brian and SS501 performance. for some reason after 1:24 the clip dont work. OMG i cant watch BRIAN!!! can someone help me!!!???

soompi hates me at night cuz i go on around 11 or so eastern time in the States. soompi dies on me and won't let me log back on, so i hope this message goes through

have you try using youtube to watch to preformance? I watched on youtube and it works fine for me. for youtube, you just have to watch for it to load before you watch it all the way. if that doesn't work, then refresh the page?

Guest chabori

Yesterday I saw Brian in KBS show---> GAG consert, the contestants are Brian, KJH (leader SS501), Mc Mong,Tym, etc

They dance like Gag....so..funny dance....Brian so power full but he lose and finally Brian win at second place after KJH

Guest misswa

^ I think that's the Mabbaki Show, that was hilarious! :lol:

Too bad Brian didn't have enough energy to stay on but he did well.

Guest lilazn04

soompi hates me at night cuz i go on around 11 or so eastern time in the States. soompi dies on me and won't let me log back on, so i hope this message goes through

have you try using youtube to watch to preformance? I watched on youtube and it works fine for me. for youtube, you just have to watch for it to load before you watch it all the way. if that doesn't work, then refresh the page?

actually i was able to watch the rest of the show only if i fast foward the part where it didnt work, but thanks for the help.

omg brian was so cute there dancing and the outfit matched the whole song and dance at the end. cant wait to see other shows of him

whoaa havent been here in a while....haha ROFL at brian's comment on his bros myspace! "i know you'll always be jealous of your lil bro's success...HAHAHA" ...thats great=]

i hope brian gets the fly high project nd likes it!~ i didnt get around to doing it myself, unfortunately...

and even though HS forums are shut down, it still means we can download perfs nd clips? will any of them be subbed? *yay*

Guest lilazn04

whoaa havent been here in a while....haha ROFL at brian's comment on his bros myspace! "i know you'll always be jealous of your lil bro's success...HAHAHA" ...thats great=]

i hope brian gets the fly high project nd likes it!~ i didnt get around to doing it myself, unfortunately...

and even though HS forums are shut down, it still means we can download perfs nd clips? will any of them be subbed? *yay*

really brian wrote that i thought brian myspace was another link. cuz at brian's bro myspace the user who posted that comment, isnt brian's myspace. so im sorta confuse here.

wat HS forums are shut down?? when did this happened???

Guest vbabie129

ALWAYS love watching clips of brian being brian. haha. I been trying to look for condition of my heart instrumental version....does anyone have it???? Wow havent been on here for a few days and i am now super behind!!! WAHHH lol ^^ the fly high video is extra nice. so glad i decide to participate ^^

Guest lilazn04

wat is the song call that brian usually makes fun of hwanhee on shows?? i like that song, im not sure if its MISSING YOU

Guest -berry-

wat is the song call that brian usually makes fun of hwanhee on shows?? i like that song, im not sure if its MISSING YOU

u mean "like a man"? i think he always use this song to make fun of hwanhee... that is if we're talking about the same thing~ hehe!!

Guest lilazn04

u mean "like a man"? i think he always use this song to make fun of hwanhee... that is if we're talking about the same thing~ hehe!!

probably because i not sure cause i always here it in variety shows when brian make fun of hwanhee. wat ablum is this song from?

probably because i not sure cause i always here it in variety shows when brian make fun of hwanhee. wat ablum is this song from?

FTTS 6th album track 3. ^_^ and brian has a personal myspace for family and close friends. so, it's not the same as the one he has for the fans. :D

brianjoo0110 CB has deleted all their files. :( the recent CB strictness is such a bummer. :mellow:

Guest lilazn04

FTTS 6th album track 3. ^_^ and brian has a personal myspace for family and close friends. so, it's not the same as the one he has for the fans. :D

brianjoo0110 CB has deleted all their files. :( the recent CB strictness is such a bummer. :mellow:

ahh i see. so his personal myspace does not include fans, man. dat means we cant add him, for that user. by the way does he response back on myspace when fans comments him cause i look other fans myspace and it seem like he doesnt response back probably because he too busy. now im not confused anymore. thanks for explaining it.

i wonder would he ever come to new york and perform?

Guest .alyak_

HEAVENLY SENT CLOSING?

Actually, the admins/mods had a little chit on the case of HS forum closing down. We aren't 100% sure about this idea BUT we are thinking about extending the date to after their 7th album promotion. After that we will decide IF we will continue with our plans. I guess, the only way to keep Heavenly Sent Forum up is by gathering more members to become more active and to have more members contribute to the forum. So, closing the forum of Heavenly Sent will (maybe) be decided after their 7th promotion. We still have to talk about this more.

Are you series? Do you think they will come back with more files? Or is it just temporary?

Archived