Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest tw2dorkkyy

I got this from jayce_gal@bww2

sigh... no!!! :( get some rest! I hope gets it treated....

I was just wondering how old is this article?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Tw2dorkkyy, I'm not sure the exact date of the article but I'd say those are recent. I've heard about Brian's vocal problem early this month.

Sucks not to be able to dl from CB <_< I'm missing a lot of Brian's appearances.

Anybody know where I can get a non-cb link for "Mabaki show" and "Learn word"?

There's no thread for those shows in the Korean Movie & Drama section and the person who uploads this kind of shows @youtube got suspended.

How frustrating!

Guest liloreobunny

Good Evening Everyone~!

I just wanted to fill everyone in on what was posted on FlyHigh. :) Let's continue to pray for our boy and send him well wishes. No worries though, he should make a full recovery with a good amount of rest.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all who sent in your fabulous pictures/artwork for our project. You have no idea how awesome they all look! We are now putting them together. :D

Due to exams this week and next week, I will not be able to produce a finished product until next Saturday or so. I hope this is alright with all of you. :(

Because of the slight delay for the project debut, all of those (and I know there are many!) who have emailed us about possibly still participating...can still do so! We're giving ya'll until NEXT WEDNESDAY 2/28 to send in your submissions if you haven't done so already. Second chance, guys! Don't miss out.

That's about it for now. More info to come. Keep praying for Brian and coming to FlyHigh. :) Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!

FlyHigh

If any of you would still like to participate, there is still some room for you!

FlyHighForum@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/flyhighforum

Guest tw2dorkkyy

^ Yea I know brian has vocal cord knotting but i was wondering how old that article was becuz it made brian sound like he is 5 times more serious than he already is ...i guesss the word " disease " freaked me out .. i really hope he gets better soon :tears:

I also cant d/l from CB ...which totally sucks.. <_< anyone has any other link i can d/l from?

Guest liloreobunny

^ Yea I know brian has vocal cord knotting but i was wondering how old that article was becuz it made brian sound like he is 5 times more serious than he already is ...i guesss the word " disease " freaked me out .. i really hope he gets better soon :tears:

I also cant d/l from CB ...which totally sucks.. <_< anyone has any other link i can d/l from?

This article was posted at the end of last month, so it is rather recent. It's not life threatening or anything, but it's really really uncomfortable. I am assuming that after his last leg of prior engagments, he will take some time off to heal himself.

thanks for the update, janet!!! :w00t: no worries about the delay. focus on exams first. thanks for all your hard work. it's not easy putting together all our submissions. <333 fighting! ^_^

sorry, i won't have time to make cuts for this and my CB space is tight... :mellow:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Big Star Old Songs Battle New Year Special (2007-02-19) [700.6MB]

Brian, Eru, SS501, Epik High, Big Bang, The Nuts, KCM, Seo Ji Young, Wonder Girls, Lee Ki Chan, Hyun Jin Young, Jadu, Maru, Kim Mi Ryeo, etc.

briru pics... :P

070220brianeruyounstreeuv0.jpg

070220brianeruyounstreeap4.jpg

credits: Official Youngstreet site + uploaded by dreamweaver @ soompi

please do NOT hotlink

In the Big Star Song Fest, Brian's everywhere, he's very visible which I love of course :rolleyes:

I especially like his performance with Tablo, KHJ, and Park SangMin...I'm not sure if the song is funny but their dance/movements are :lol:

But anybody else think the floating baby's face, the visual effect, is creepy? They remind me aborted baby, ewww.

Guest .alyak_

Anybody know where I can get a non-cb link for "Mabaki show" and "Learn word"?

There's no thread for those shows in the Korean Movie & Drama section and the person who uploads this kind of shows @youtube got suspended.

How frustrating!

Heavenly Sent have last week's and this week's recent music show performance cuts and gameshow appearances up. All credits to the wonderful Shelly for her hard work.

Although, you need to go over a certain amount of post to get into the Picture and Downloads section. :rolleyes:

Vitamin - Fly to the Sky, Lee Hong Ryul, etc. (2006-04-16)

kayla might have made some gifs as well. but i haven't had a chance to go through my ftts pics folder to search for them. =)

Actually, its been a long time. I dont remember if i ever made gifs for this. Maybe i found them, but i dont remember ever making. HAHAH. oh well...xD

Lisa, your doing a awesome job with the latest shows and stuffers, keep it up!

_Kayla.

Guest toxic-apple

^ you need to be a member of my CB. just follow the instructions in the second graphic of my CB to join. ;)

here's the interview on The Korea Times. he mentions his myspace here. :D

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...19115211700.htm

backtracked to get a couple of older clips. ^_^

Thank you so much for proving it!!! made me really happy!!!

thank you

Guest .alyak_

THE FOLLOWING HAS ALL BEEN

REUPLOADED AT HEAVENLY SENT.

In order to see both the downloads and picture sections. You must exceed over the post limit of 50.

In order to see the VIP videos (videos below), well, this still has to be determined. HAHAH...just keep active for now. :sweatingbullets:

habitandmissingyouasf00uv0.jpg

onlyonepoisonivyasf0000tw5.jpg

forever4asf000013279zu9.jpg

forever3asf000016584aa7.jpg

forever2asf000008542sd5.jpg

forever1wmv000013713tg2.jpg

3rdblindmnetwmv000006943copyov0.jpg

magicmissingyouasf00000fb7.jpg

missingyou1asf000018019bx9.jpg

43zcem9.jpg

2q2r4hc.jpg

4i6146g.jpg

2a7eopf.jpg

griuz1.jpg

conditionofmyheart1wmv0cs7.jpg

conditionofmyheart3wmv0vq4.jpg

conditionofmyheart2asf0fm1.jpg

44v19ow.jpg

conditionofmyheart4asf0dh3.jpg

499m3rb.jpg

fanyseaoflove1asf000018gk2.jpg

4bqufzn.jpg

flytotheskymissingyousbsfconcert20030613zo2.jpg

flytotheskymissingyoumbcmusiccamptd9.jpg

flytotheskymissingyoutomanagerkbsmusicbanktr7.jpg

goodbye013002sbsinkygayoqu4.jpg

flytotheskygoodbye20050127mnetmcountdownyi1.jpg

gravityseaoflove121704mnetyeppconcert3us0.jpg

20041128sbsinkigayogravityavi000050984copyfp3.jpg

_Kayla.

OMG. T_T I just read about Brian being sick. Man. I'm shock. I hope he'll get treated and get better soon. I don't want him to lose his voice. :tears: Man.. what sad news. >.<

that clip of brian imitating junsu was on Heroine 6 061210. it was so funny. basically brian was imitating how mesmerized junsu looked when sung si kyung was singing. i guess junsu was in awe of sung si kyung's voice and english singing. :D then everyone wanted brian to do his sunkist CF bit and they all gathered close to watch. :P haha...

I wanna see that video. o.o Haha.

My first post in Brian's thread. ^^;

I wanna see that video. o.o Haha.

My first post in Brian's thread. ^^;

glad to see you here, kimmie. ^_^ you can find that vid in my clubbox under the Heroine 6 folder in the SHOWS section. :D lots of great guests that week.

kayla: no worries. i don't even remember clearly. i just know you made lots of awesome gifs. :P heehee...

btw, brian's on Star Golden Bell today. ^^

Archived