Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

^ i haven't heard about it. there might be. :unsure: i'm actually still waiting to see if i can pick up a copy locally through a friend here at soompi.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[Chinese Hardsubbed] Sunday Sunday Night Hidden Camera - Eru (2007-01-28).rmvb [174.3MB] [fttsbf]

also Brian, Tae Jin Ah, and Kim Jang Hoon

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx Jinxfairy. You guys are awesome! HS's back up already, not complaining just surprise :phew::)

I'll send Shelly an email then about the invoice (which I'll have to iron a bit coz I folded it :).

Repackaged TheBrian? That'll be nice. Definitely buy one if ever that happens.

Anyhow, here's a link for last wk's Xman between Brian & Eru (noona vs unnie :D, forgot what you call the segment). Brian showcasing his wittiness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em6b9wm6F8k <Courtesy of Coolsmurf >

i have a question.. does brian joo have a visa since he was born in the states?

By visa, do u mean working visa in Korea? I believe so or else he wouldn't be able to stay in Korea that long since he's an American citizen.

Guest tudaobietbuon

^ i haven't heard about it. there might be. :unsure: i'm actually still waiting to see if i can pick up a copy locally through a friend here at soompi.

i didn't buy it yet just in case the re-package is gonna come out... i've been itching to buy it for so long.. lol

it's sux that I can't find it here in Sacramento .. otherwise i'll buy it anyway.. :D

By visa, do u mean working visa in Korea? I believe so or else he wouldn't be able to stay in Korea that long since he's an American citizen.

oh. I thought he has a korean passport as well

Since he is a korean.

There is something like dual citizenship right?

Nvm me. I'm just speculating :blush:

Guest treeesaa

^^uhhh..i don't think he needs a visa bc he was born in america or a passport. i think he just has that dual citizenship thing..lol i'm not positive on this. maybe maria or someone else can clarify. :)

anyways, here's brian's dance on xman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNjadO184o

LOL that fro+haha's face expressions+khd's mask at the end had me roflmao

the judges are so mean T_T and did they edit some of his performance? on the judging part he was wearing a white blazer... o_o boo.

LMAO omg everyone needs to go watch chun myung hoon's performance...like NOW. its so freaking hilarious =x=x

maybe this explains that other clip we saw of him dancing to MJ...was it the same song? haha

he probably does have somewhat of a citizenship, but i thought he said something like a entertainment visa.. like hankyung or jang ri in...

but then again, he's been in korea for so long and he IS korean.. so i don't know. :/

i think the difference between Brian and Ri In is Brian has parents are Korean , Ri In is Chinese . I mean Brian is oversea Korean so.... :-s Not sure

Guest sungiebaby637

^ wut Ri In is chinese?

i thought she's korean haha!

Brian still american thou so

maybe his parents born in

korea and move to America

you never know...

Guest mcmelly

oh a repackaged version for The Brian??? hopefully i can get it if it ever comes out XD lols!!!

dreamweaver XD YAH!!!!!!!!! i watched dat a few weeks back and it was SO HILARIOUS!!! XD brian said he regret not going to university.. *sigh* poor thing.. oh yays!!! thnks for the chinese-subs!!! ^_^

jinxfairy i wanna join in for the sending of invoice but i cant seem to activate my account on heavenly-sent =\ i just recently joined >< help?

sungiebaby yes Ri In in chinese same as hankyung ^^

^ yeah, she's chinese. that's why i prefer to call her zhang li yin. anyway, you can read more about her in her thread. ^_^

i finally got around to watching that clip of eru practicing the Deux song with brian and getting ready for the MBC 45th anniversary show. :w00t: it was so cute and funny! my goodness... these two are true brothers. love the part when brian snapped his fingers at eru and then later on at himself. and the part when eru fed brian some food while brian was getting his hair styled. oh, and earlier, during the dance practice when eru had his arounds around brian's chest. :rolleyes: haha... briru love. :wub: i can't wait for their special performance with kim hyung joon and haha this weekend on Music Bank!! :lol: it's a 400th special ep.

i finally got around to watching that clip of eru practicing the Deux song with brian and getting ready for the MBC 45th anniversary show. :w00t: it was so cute and funny! my goodness... these two are true brothers. love the part when brian snapped his fingers at eru and then later on at himself. and the part when eru fed brian some food while brian was getting his hair styled. oh, and earlier, during the dance practice when eru had his arounds around brian's chest. :rolleyes: haha... briru love. :wub: i can't wait for their special performance with kim hyun joong and haha this weekend on Music Bank!! :lol: it's a 400th special ep.

^^ I watched it too!!

I daresay they are even closer than real brothers :sweatingbullets:

Maybe the hidden camera episode bonded them even closer

after Eru wiped his tears off :lol:

I just got Fany's hidden cam + Brian's hidden cam episode off your CB as well

Thanks! :sweatingbullets:

Will get abt to watching them soon!

Guest mcmelly

dreamweaver aww.. those two seem real close ^^ i'll go download dat vid too!! ^^ hees..

wahh!! who got their Brian CD signed??? >< O.O i want one too!!!! XD

^ i think it's for the thai fans? that's so sweet of bri. :D

found these at the SS501 thread! :w00t: it's the Music Bank perf. this weekend with eru, kim hyung joon, and haha... :P can't wait for this performance!!! pink is hot! :rolleyes:

mb070202agx8.jpg

mb070202bcx5.jpg

mb070202chd3.jpg

mb070202dpn9.jpg

mb070202emc3.jpg

credits: as tagged + uploaded by dreamweaver @ soompi

please do NOT hotlink

Archived