Lee Seon Ho 이선호

Guest zingsharon

Guest zingsharon

The Rising Star From 'Snow Queen'He is Lee Seon Ho, but not ANDY from shinhwa^^

Name: 이선호
Date Of Birth: 1981
Height: 182cm
Weight: 69kg
Interest and Speciality: Japanese, English, Ski, Snowboard, Swimming and more...
Education: Korea Art School

Dramas: Let's Go To The Beach, The Snow Queen, Air City
Music Video: BUZZ - 사랑은 가슴이 시킨다 (Lost love Hurts)
CF: KTF

News, 'Who is Lee Seon Ho in the Snow Queen'?

QUOTE'눈의 여왕' 이선호가 누구? 관심집중

[노컷뉴스] 2006년 11월 17일(금) 오전 10:14 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

현빈, 성유리 주연의 드라마 '눈의 여왕'이 감성 짙은 멜로의 등장을 알린 가운데, 1회 출연에서 눈길을 끄는 신인배우가 인터넷 검색순위 1위에 올라 관심이 집중되고 있다.

주인공은 신인 탤런트 이선호(25).

지난 13일 방송된 첫 회에서 천재 고교생 김정규로 출연한 이선호는 주인공 현빈과 과학고등학교에 다니며 우정과 경쟁을 벌이는 사이였다. 하지만 경시대회에서 현빈에게 패하고 좌절하다 끝내 교통사고로 죽음을 맞았다.

이선호는 단 1회 출연이었지만 첫 회가 진행되는 내내 주요 인물로 등장하며 극에 긴장감을 줘, 방영 직후 포털사이트 실시간 검색순위 1위에 오르는 기염을 토했다.

1981년생인 이선호는 미국에서 중, 고등학교를 졸업한 뒤 현재 한국예술종합학교 영상원 영화과에서 연출을 전공하고 있는 재원이다. 안정적인 연기력을 바탕으로 훨칠한 키와 깔끔한 외모 덕분에 시청자를 사로잡았다.

버즈의 '사랑은 가슴이 시킨다' 뮤직비디오와 지난해 방송한 드라마 '해변으로 가요'에서 단역으로 출연한 게 연기 경력의 전부인 이선호는 '눈의 여왕'을 연출하는 이형민 PD의 눈에 들어 출연 기회를 잡았다.

방영 후 '눈의 여왕' 시청자 게시판에는 이선호를 묻는 의견이 100여건 올라왔다.

한 시청자는 "처음 보는 연기자인데 연기 잘하고 멋있다"며 "첫 회만 나오는 게 아쉽다"고 했다. 또 다른 시청자는 "회상 신에서라도 계속 보여줬으면 좋겠다"며 "실시간 검색순위 1위에 올랐는데 이선호 씨에 대한 정보가 없어 안타깝다"고 밝혔다.

1회 출연으로 화제를 모으고 있는 이선호는 "시작하는 연기자로서 색다른 드라마에 출연할 수 있는 기회가 주어져 감사했다"며 "곧 또 다른 드라마로 시청자들을 찾아 갈 것"이라고 전했다.

노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 이해리 기자 dlgofl@cbs.co.kr
(대한민국 중심언론 CBS 뉴스FM98.1 / 음악FM93.9 / TV CH 412)

credits; naver + http://cafe.daum.net/cutesunho/

The guy in the KBS drama caught the attention of viewesr.
'Who is the guy in the drama?' had became the hottest topic among the viewers.
His name is Lee Seon Ho.

He was born in 1981. After he finished his high school education in America, he is now studying at Korea Art School.

He made his debut in the drama, "Lets Go To The Beach" and he appeared in BUZZ's MV too.

He is definately one of the brightest rising star in Korea now.

-

Oh.... I love this guy since i watch Snow Queen, so i open a thread for him here but his information is little....
well... anyway, i like him haha image

Hmmm... he's not very new to the field... but he's certainly new here in Soompi... :P I love him in Snow Queen. The transformation from a jerk to a good friend is certainly a good one. Sad he's only appears in 1st eppie, and as flashbacks in others.

Haishh...i'm searching for the Buzz MV. Anyone knows where can i download it?

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

omg...he's in Snow Queen..made me cry..awww.. >__< he was in Let's Go To The BEach?? wat? i dont rememebr..anyone got pictures? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

I loved the relationship between Jung Kyu and Tae Woong in "Snow Queen." It's unfortunate that Lee Seon Ho only has a minor role in the drama. I really liked the guy. He went to high school in the USA but is now studying in Korea.. interesting. I wonder if he has any upcoming projects.

dmz_sq04.jpg

075001004_L.jpg

1162473389_3_1_020.jpg

3_1_022.gif

3_2_013.jpg

3_2_014.jpg

075006017_L.jpg_copy.jpg

1162631350b4dac4a1b0edbab9bdc0us8.jpg

Guest sereneryne

sub_view.jpg

Lee Seon Ho will featured in Drama City on 2007.01.06 entitled 참빗.

Sorry to say this, but the other guy (박수현) kinda looks like Joker especially when he pulls up his hair.

Guest y_yuen12

haha nice to see you here in this thread serene! =P

leesunho got my attention too!

im sure he'll be getting more major roles soon ^^

Guest aznprincess08

oooh i remember him from lets go to the beach!! hes one of the lifeguards =]

^^guys are so hot in lets go to the beach... lee wan, jun jin, lee seon ho, and most of the other lifeguards... :w00t:

everyone go watch snow queen and lets go to the beach!@!

aww... i really liked him in Snow Queen.

I hope he gets more roles in the future.

wow studied in america? i wonder how his english is...

• 2 weeks later...

Wah!!Kim Jung Gyu!! So that's what's his real name is..He did caught my attention in the first epi..I thought he would last longer...I actually prefered it if he took Im Joo Hwan's role in Snow Queen..lol..how bias I am...He looks like he could be a good actor..Can't wait to see him in his upcoming projects *runs off and places Lee Seon Ho in top 10 guys list*

Archived