Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

Guest accursed_desire

ANYONE KNOW ANY WEB SITES THAT HOST PICTURES WITH SIZE 1.1 MB AND ABOVE

www.ripway.com Will host images that are over 1 meg.. but you have to sign for an account and you can't the forum won't let you post the images with the url ripway uses.. but that's all I know of if you want to check it out. =(

Thanks for the lovely stocks though ^^

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest don'tpan!c

Thank you Shirlee (may I call you that?) for the stocks! They're so pretty.

Anyway, I'm gonna ask this again...Does anyone have stocks of crowns/tiaras? Thank you so much in advance!

Guest Cerulean

I'll definitely post up these requested picz if I ever bump into them ^o^

heres a korean web site I recently found.

It have a lot of good picz, but I don't think you can right click & save >o<

http://www.photobee.co.kr/TOULEJOUR

u won't regret going there. trust me ^o^

all credits to raysoda

anotherday1lq.th.jpg christmas24zt.th.jpg girl41hn.th.jpg girl61ak.th.jpg girl57dx.th.jpg house6uv.th.jpg love7mm1.th.jpg saveme7kn.th.jpg shadow4zr.th.jpg snow1nh.th.jpg

are pictures perfered to be in imageshack or whatelse? cuz the quality of picz from imageshack on my computer is ... is it just me??

Guest suicidal_glamour

hi hi!

i have a request to make if ur allowed to do that here. i'm looking for pic of people:

breakdancing, surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding or doing some sort of extreme sport.

THANK YOU :D

letters????person writing letters??^___^

anyone? pleassseee<3 thank youuu^^

I second this request. :sweatingbullets:

A big big "thank you" to those who have been posting stocks! Especially 17birchmont_to_steeles--you've posted so many and they're all so beautiful. :]

Guest Cerulean

^ I don't think the quality is all that bad. I don't see anything wrong with them ^_^. Btw, the pic you posted to dl was bmp and bmp are usually larger files so if you change it to jpg, I think it won't be as much mb x)

o.O??? do I need PS to do that?? I dun have PS... I'm PS blind XD I'll just keep using imageshack if no one objects

everyone can just call me SHIRLEE ^.^

if you perfer typing words over copy and paste my ugly username =_=;;

OH MI GASH!!! me so motivated. me must go thru me folder one more time and dig out more picz

all credits to raysoda... MY FAV WEBSITE

someone requested for mirror? this is a pic of girl looking into a mirror. dunno if that helps XD

namu29dq.th.jpg fly5ve.th.jpg ballerina5rw.th.jpg namu17ht.th.jpg namu2vp.th.jpg waiting5xl.th.jpg lonely2vy.th.jpg myway9ii.th.jpg lostmemory1mj.th.jpg girl22fj.th.jpg

o.O??? do I need PS to do that?? I dun have PS... I'm PS blind XD I'll just keep using imageshack if no one objects

everyone can just call me SHIRLEE ^.^

if you perfer typing words over copy and paste my ugly username =_=;;

Oh ok SHIRLEE =P. Umm you don't really need PS, you can use ms paint and SAVE AS a jpg ^-^

Thank you pink_is!

Thank you Shirlee (may I call you that?) for the stocks! They're so pretty.

Anyway, I'm gonna ask this again...Does anyone have stocks of crowns/tiaras? Thank you so much in advance!

Here you go

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Credtis to Google Images

Archived