Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minwoo012

wow!! all the stocks are soo beautiful<3 im addicted to them! LOL^^;;

does anyone have stock pictures of vintage looking hour glasses and big grandfather clocks?

thank you if you do^^;; and thanks for reading if you dont!

Guest infinityyy

shirley, ur like mah stock saver person! lmao x) && blahdee, you got some photography skills! look at those pics! && espirit, those pics of the pianos rock, i saved them =)

Guest Cerulean

all credits to raysoda

the last pic is probably not good for PS, but tz really pretty so I wanna to share ^o^

hope you like like

spring38us.th.jpg hearttoheart4ff.th.jpg serenity6aa.th.jpg rose8ky.th.jpg girl146jh.th.jpg

Guest orange_skies

oh, man. i just went through all 26 pages. @.@

there are some really nice stock pictures!! thanks so much to everyone who shared! ^^

Guest msmilkt

wow!!! there are so many pretty photos here =D

now i don`t have to google no more =]P

by the way .. does anyone have photos dealthing with death? like blood and stuff and a knife/sword?

Amber`s pictures were great! but they don`t have any weapons .. so they weren`t right for me .. can anyone help?

thanks ..

Guest accursed_desire

lol. Wow, you guys find the most beautiful pics. ^^ Better than I can find.. so I would like to make a little request if it's okay. =)

I'd like some photo's of anything romantical/love related.. hearts, flowers, anything of that sort.. since valentines day is soon to be here. lol. I need some pretty stocks to make some hopefully pretty graphic. XD

Archived