Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 정유미

URGENT REQUEST :

i'm looking for a picture of a girl who goes like clubbing or something who wears sexy clothing, also lookig for a girl with wings. more like a fairy and i'm looking for a guy, who almost looks perfect. just any super handsome guys who are like 19-22 years of age.

thanks to those who'll provide me one! =)

th_RIMG0210-800-.jpgth_IMG_4122-2.jpgth_IMG_0355sttttttt1.jpgth__DSC4671.jpgth_20100607_4_copy.jpgth_xqhrfl.jpgth_59605110.jpg

Request

- girl,boy or kid holding balloons.

- Something with summer feeling

thanks in advance :D

th_PABA2584_Web.jpgth_DSC00382_copy3_cr1_2.jpgth_C7B3_BCB1_copy.jpgth_balloons.jpgth_1181708732_main2.jpgth_10pf5.jpgth_batang.jpgth_why3o3.jpg

Guest music-life

Can I request for some guy photos? Looking for stocks of guys are the hardest...or if anybody knows the pages of the guy stocks that'll be helpful too!

request://

I'm requesting for girls who look angry. Or kinda angry.

for example: [ahhhhh! the pictures are so big. I don't know how to make it smaller. eek.]

girl76.jpg

&& also:::

I came across these awesome artwork [due to my constant lurking around. hahaha] and I was wondering if anyone will have them.

ffpsistillloveyu.jpg

^the you and me equal love

credit: orange x chicken

or anything similar. :)

arayofsunlight.jpg

^ the couple

credit: anuh

Phew, sorry to request sooooooo much.

@music-life

There are several pages of boys stock in this thread but i don't remember what pages. HOWEVER, i'm going to give you my photobucket account with all the guy stocks I have. It's not all the stocks given here in this thread but a good amount.. I hope you are able to find what you need. :) i think there may be some stars in there...oh well. -_- haha.

edit://

Forgot to give you my photo bucket account. haha, here you go. It's private. I'll PM you my guest password.

http://s938.photobuc...e/Boy%20Stocks/

Guest 정유미

Can I request for some guy photos? Looking for stocks of guys are the hardest...or if anybody knows the pages of the guy stocks that'll be helpful too!

th_IMG_0337.jpgth_IMG_0511.jpgth_e2.jpgth_IMG_7883.jpgth_16c3d0ef.jpgth_08.jpgth_127ja4bp9.jpgth_hjgkjh.jpgth_hjklhhl.jpgth_hjlhjk.jpgth_klkljklgjk.jpgth_qweo.jpgth_reyr.jpg

Can I request white flowers? Please and thank you!

th_SpringBlossom.jpgth_62399351qplf8enuuu8.jpgth_62855760ujgmngqubx3.jpgth_Convallaria_majalis_l.jpgth_DSC_9291.jpgth_lilyofthevalleyreturnofhappiness.jpgth_cherry_blossoms3.jpgth_fl.jpgth_qqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpgth_qq.jpg

Guest verity.

requesting;

- - - - - -- - - - - - - love letters

- - - - - -- - - - - - - letters in bottles

@Jaejee

thank you so much! : )

Guest sparkling_dreamz

anyone have a clsoe up of a girl with this expression?

2yw7aes.jpg

also a guy with fierce looking eyes, staring directly at you. if i'm making any sense lol

thank yous~

Guest pinkylily.

requesting;

- - - - - -- - - - - - - love letters

- - - - - -- - - - - - - letters in bottles

@Jaejee

thank you so much! : )

49691375.th.jpg 454116937734120c8ce3b.th.jpg 433773909512cfa97c2f.th.jpg 3588068202be25afbe19o.th.jpg

anyone have a clsoe up of a girl with this expression?

also a guy with fierce looking eyes, staring directly at you. if i'm making any sense lol

thank yous~

i only have one D:

th_dsc47411jc.jpg

Guest Superfly-J

REQUEST;

- Subways, train stations, bus stops. 

^ It would be nice if someone was in it [:

- AND if anyone has links (or pictures) 

from previous posts of clocks. :3

kthnxbye !

Guest MR. LEE'S

can i request a spam of dried leaves? i'm obsessed with them. it'd be good if they're falling from the sky. i've been searching for that one, but i only found one. thanks.

Archived